3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xRaptor2231 11.12.21 02:51 am

Which class is better to play? (Dragon Age 2)

I can't decide who to play for help
134 Comments
Sort by:
s
stout shit 11.12.21

all are well balanced. and if the hands do not grow from the hall = the bottom aisle, then everything will be ok. but I love more for the magician and the robber

D
Darth severis 11.12.21

Magicians in YES 2 rules

E
Erinka 11.12.21

Magician and warrior) but especially a magician!)

D
Dante54 11.12.21

Each one is good so it's better to complete the game for everything

W
Wilintari 11.12.21

The magician looks more inscribed in the plot, after all, the main part of the quests revolves around the conflict of the templar magicians. But the robber nevertheless impressed me much more: not a single class had previously managed to pass the well-known duel SO quickly.

A
Annet vendhelm 11.12.21

Magician or Rogue, although I give preference to the robber)
They are very fast, dexterous and aesthetic)

H
Hireidan 11.12.21

He played as a magician, very awesome. In the party, he ran with 2 magicians and Varric. It was fun, beautiful, a lot of auras and meat.

V
Vaella 11.12.21

Most of all I liked the magician, then the warrior and least of all the robber. (But when you play as a warrior or a magician, it is annoying that the robber must be carried everywhere, otherwise you will not be able to open all the chests)

C
CATS 11.12.21

Warriors disappointed, some whipping boys. All damage is done by mages and partly by robbers. The latter are also amused by the fact that in each battle they jump as if they had dreamed of becoming acrobats all their lives, and somewhere behind the scenes they are assessed by an examiner. Circus fucking, ept.

T
Tig_er 11.12.21

I wouldn't say magicians suck here. I had quite a good connection with Andres, and with Merril it was also good.
Shl. And the locks ... the locks and Varric opens at once.

V
Vaella 11.12.21

I also liked the magician because it was quickly possible to kill annoying bandits who were always getting underfoot, but I didn't like the robber, they often killed me and the bandits got it while you kill them (maybe you didn't pump it right, or the bow is better, like they wrote here, and I she ran with daggers). But I like the warriors))). It looks so beautiful, and they kill quickly, Fenris is generally something ... he swept everyone away with a bang when I played for a robber, and when they killed me, I played out with them. And when I was for the magician, he only had to finish off.

I
Infiltrator 11.12.21

A magician and a warrior, but still more like a magician.

A
Anpas 11.12.21

Rogue is the most powerful and effective class in the game, Mage is medium to medium effective, but more powerful than a warrior.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.12.21

A robber with two blades is just a killing machine; warriors nervously smoke on the sidelines.

J
Justice. 11.12.21

Without A Name
There you go. I am of the same opinion. For a magician or warrior, but preferably a magician.

w
wolf774 11.12.21

What about Tank? I'm playing for War. I am thinking of creating a non-versatile tank, my dream ...

w
wolf774 11.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms
Thx men) I will. How about a war with heavy armor and dudes with swords? I saw on YouTube DAO how one dude with such gear was demolishing a horde of darkness)

w
wolf774 11.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms
Damn, how so? (I hope the mod will come out and change this situation, although how it will behave during the battle) probably it is not possible to change the dynamics of the battle .... (

I
Infiltrator 11.12.21

Mages are the backbone of games of this genre.

E
Ease 11.12.21

Magician or robber. The warrior somehow became weaker (at least it seemed to me so)