3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xRaptor2231 11.12.21 02:51 am

Which class is better to play? (Dragon Age 2)

I can't decide who to play for help
134 Comments
Sort by:
L
LadyGodiva 11.12.21

It is worth playing for the magician, since you do not have to run after the enemies and you will only see the enemy so immediately with his iron grip and kapets for him. I don't like bows, so the magician remains the only class that acts not only on distance but also over the area. In addition, magic looks more spectacular than waving a huge club or sword))))

R
Runaa 11.12.21

Everyone chooses the class they like.
For my taste, the game plays with the DAO, both by class and by combat, especially after installing various mods on the DAO. Maybe DA2 mods will fix the situation, we'll wait and see.

L
Linnan 11.12.21

Runaa
mods are already full - but so far it is not visible that they improve so much. Although basically for all sorts of junk and retextures so far they go

S
Seltik09 11.12.21

The robbers rule! and don’t f ** king! Rogues with both a bow and two blades are good! They are suitable against strong opponents, but not as tanks, but as inflicting the most damage over a long period of time.
Runaa
DAO wins in almost all respects: there are more locations, and the variety of opponents is much greater, and there is no such city bustle. There you do not have to complete quests in order to live "better", of course the quests are not so diverse, but the system of relations with one-squad members is much better.

R
Runaa 11.12.21

Seltik09
Of course DAO is better, there is no doubt about that.

O
Osprey 11.12.21

Magician

G
GSanders 11.12.21

As for me, in dao it is better for a warrior 2swords, da2 for a robber.

G
Gendolfas 11.12.21

I play as a robber wielding two blades - I run and jump across the battlefield. In the company at the same time I take Merril, the healer Anders and someone else (depending on what task, or with whom I fight). Although usually the third companion is the one with whom I want to improve relations. ;] In any case, I don't meet any difficulties.
Only on the Deep Roads I have a different company: GG, Varrick, Bethany, Anders. :)

I
ILLYA 11.12.21

It's very cool to play as a magician in Dragon Age 2, although the first time I played as a warrior as a doorkeeper also impresses the enemy in chopping like cabbage :)

G
Guardian of the Shadow 11.12.21

It is best to play as a magician. And the warrior is generally bullshit (boring and does little damage, dies quickly (((

4joke 11.12.21

Guardian of the Shadow
Not enough?
http://pix.playground.ru/1111615/38279/489292/
True, this was before patch 1.03.

G
Guardian of the Shadow 11.12.21

Uh ... I haven't tried playing it before the patch. I'll try with the patch, but I'll pump it differently. we can change my mind about the warriors, although warriors are not mine ...

4joke 11.12.21

With this patch, such damage will probably no longer be. Slash cut to 75% instead of 100% and the passive skill from the Ripper tree to 50% instead of 200%. And now it is impossible to remove more than 40% of health with one skill from strong enemies.

R
Robert de sable 11.12.21

While I passed for the warrior and the robber, it was probably more interesting the second, tk. I personally like to click enemies one at a time rather than throwing the whole crowd with a sword, and it's easier to play for him because he killed many bosses the first time, although the experience gained while playing as a warrior may have helped. I pass for the magician, maybe the opinion will change.

H
Harsiyanin 11.12.21

Why are you so spreading rot to the warrior? Normal guy! I especially love using the powerful strike skill against the crowd. The meat flies in all directions. With proper use of this Persian, you can get a whole bunch of enemies without much straining.

V
Vladislav Rosov 11.12.21

the magician is the best, the robber is also nothing, I hate playing for a warrior (not only yes)

S
Shalexig 11.12.21

Now I play "hard" for the magician: Primal + Force main schools.
Staff with DLC, character stats - about 30 Willpower and 70 magic. In all armor sockets, runes for armor + talent in the Primal branch, totaling 95% against normal enemies. Due to the passive in the Force branch, the mage is almost not stunned.
All massive battles take place according to the scheme: the Gravity Ring, Garbage that attracts everyone to one place, the Creator's Hammer and Tempest, in parallel, Fenris runs into this heap and finishes off the undead. If someone is still alive, he achieves it with a chain lightning. Mana is enough for 1-2 such combos, but you don't need more.

m
maestro 1996 11.12.21

it's better to play a girl for a magician))))

M
Mr. Jones 11.12.21

Why does a robber do more damage than a warrior?

D
Darth severis 11.12.21

maestro 1996
agree)))
Hip-Hopkins
when I played for the war also hnya maybe I'm doing something wrong
PS for me so for the ZHGG magician