3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaSan-YO 13.12.21 12:11 am

Point Blank vs Counter-Strike (Point Blank)

I propose to start this topic because PointBlank is very similar to the source. We vote which is better.

PointBlank - 17 Counter-Strike - 3
187 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombo 13.12.21

PointBlank +1

D
Devil_Nero 13.12.21

PointBlank

C
Carl Jonson SA 13.12.21

PointBlank the BEST

R
Romandinho 13.12.21

point blank +1 current infection does not start cheto, Windows must be reinstalled svchost.exe error hammer on the monitor!

J
Jаmes 13.12.21

Point blank

D
DzanaiTo 13.12.21

PB is more dynamic to the half-bum!

R
Romez_ST 13.12.21

uh ..., "more dynamic", do you know startup problems or not ??? can you prompt for fresh users here ??

R
Romez_ST 13.12.21

and more specifically, then to me)

I
I agree 13.12.21

Romez_ST everything is already there and so prompted, or technical work is underway, or you are doing something wrong

k
kind Troll 13.12.21

Contra!

T
TechKILL 13.12.21

I didn’t play CS sourse on an Internet, but in this one, as a beast, it’s so sho Point Blank, it’s like a niche, so
I’m giving a voice for her ...

A
Antoine777 13.12.21

RV reveals itself only in network conditions, which so far no one has, in the Internet version there are too many lags, often ... Smart Bullets have specifically gotten out ...

R
Romandinho 13.12.21

I fully agree with ProDJ666. I have 3 ping sticks on all hosts, I am from DV :-( here it’s sick and tired in the library with the host, you snip, fired it, ran behind the wall and the bullet turned your head and turned it into your forehead :-) PPC pisses me off ...

S
SaNHot 13.12.21

Yes, nothing turns anywhere))) Just because of the high latency, the server "late" calculates that you actually died from the bullets that the enemy put into you. So you run around the corner and die. On a subject I am for PB, since I cannot play in counter after Point, too slow.

A
Antoine777 13.12.21

damn it, but the guys didn't even know ... You opened America to us, opened your eyes ...
The counter's popularity is so wild precisely because of the ability to play on the network, at least in our city in 90% of clubs, 95% of cars are usually are busy with counter. On the Internet, even playing with my tyrnet, especially chz steam, just anril.

S
SaNHot 13.12.21

Everything is normally played there during the day, and the ping is quite acceptable. In the end, the skill decides anyway. And there will never be a network PB! This is a purely commercial f2p project based on donation. No one will release a network modification, because the profit from donation will drop significantly. And it is more convenient to play in tyrnet, you can always find enough players, because. fights with incomplete squads in PB is no longer cake.

C
Carl Jonson SA 13.12.21

ProDJ666 do not be stupid, I have an Internet speed of 128kbps, I haven't had 1 lag yet

I
I agree 13.12.21

and here the speed, it depends on the ping, I generally have 5mbs, and sometimes the ping does not rise more than 2 sticks ...

N
Nemesis 13.12.21

There have never been any problems with ping, the first two pages of the servos are always excellent ping!

D
Draconozavr aka XeN 13.12.21

Point Blank is better. Even the CEP has known this for a long time.