3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaSan-YO 13.12.21 12:11 am

Point Blank vs Counter-Strike (Point Blank)

I propose to start this topic because PointBlank is very similar to the source. We vote which is better.

PointBlank - 17 Counter-Strike - 3
187 Comments
Sort by:
R
RYE777 13.12.21

I don’t know, to be honest, I didn’t like the COP, but PB is a good game, but don’t add it, I don’t like it =)

D
DIAWANTED 13.12.21

of course for point blank :)

D
DIAWANTED 13.12.21

of course for point blank :)

L
Lex25 13.12.21

point blank +1

D
Draconozavr aka XeN 13.12.21

In general, although CS has become a favorite game of many players and has remained in their hearts, most gamers are calmly switching to Point Blank. IMHO.
And niipet;)

a
a_Sol 13.12.21

Definitely! Create a thread on the contro forum.
Point Blank - pumping money, nothing more.

e
exeBOX 13.12.21

The campaign had something to change the Old And Good COP TO A rather powerful and Ambitious online shooter +100 for Point Blank

R
Rasl11 13.12.21

Point blank

D
Devil_Nero 13.12.21

Would be quicker to update PB on January 20 !!!!

D
Devil_Nero 13.12.21

Would be quicker to update PB on January 20 !!!!

m
makar_94 13.12.21

a couple of days ago I decided to test the PB and I have no regrets. Before that I played in KSS. Now I don't want to go back). I will play in the PB)). I give a voice to Point Blank

B
BLooDgames 13.12.21

Do not rush) I went into this topic two days ago and wanted to vote for PB, but now I don’t know. Contra is, in my opinion, the best online shooter, she ruled 10 years ago and rules right now =) And Point Blank - I don't even know. At first it seemed cool at all, but right now it was somehow not so) To save up, for example, for Kalash, you need to play PPC how much ... 30 - 40 hours, and in counter 1-2 rounds)) I returned to counter after many other games, including after 4 counts of duti, and after 6, and probably after PB)) PB is set up to pull money out of the player, I think it's even stupid to argue with this, although for experienced players I think it's clear that the "golden AK" is not so important, like straight arms. After all, this is a shooter, not Line age (the previous game of these developers), and yet, due to the fact that the game is set up to pull money, the game currency (GP) in the game is practically in short supply ..., which is why you rarely buy new trunks. This, of course, is the whole trick of the game, and this, as I think, is a big minus ... I went to the css))) good luck)

X
Xpromt 13.12.21

Perhaps I agree with BLooDgames. In our case, the problem is also that the game was made by Koreans, and our localizers are unlikely to meet the wishes of the players and make any changes to the game, since no one will simply allow them to do so.

M
Miha666 13.12.21

I'm for PB, but Contra is the ETERNAL SHOOTER! Even if the GORA of such games is released, there will still be loyal CS fans!

A
Antoine777 13.12.21

In Korea, all the fluff for the GP. So it depends on the company what the game is focused on. And what do we have? 300 for 30 days is not money. You call 1000 rubles a month pulling money? Funny. For all the time - about 8 months, I have invested about 10,000 in total in innovation projects. I do not see this as a special problem or pulling money out. You can play with C2000 as much as you like, but you buy it almost at the very beginning. There are 10-20 games in total you need to buy.

A
Antoine777 13.12.21

In Korea, all the fluff for the GP. So it depends on the company what the game is focused on. And what do we have? 300 for 30 days is not money. You call 1000 rubles a month pulling money? Funny. For all the time - about 8 months, I have invested about 10,000 in total in innovation projects. I do not see this as a special problem or pulling money out. You can play with C2000 as much as you like, but you buy it almost at the very beginning. There are 10-20 games in total you need to buy.

m
makar_94 13.12.21

I personally have never invested money in games ... nafig I need it ... it's just a game ...

BLooDgames, Don't rush) I went into this topic two days ago and wanted to vote for PB, but now I don’t know anymore. Contra is, in my opinion, the best online shooter, she ruled 10 years ago and rules right now =) And Point Blank - I don't even know. At first it seemed cool at all, but right now it’s somehow not so)

I agree). Recently, I stopped playing in PB ... in many respects it is connected with weapons, it’s the only way to hoof new things ...
I think I’ll return to KSS).

D
DARKxTEMPLAR 13.12.21

Once I played counter-played enough, tried pb-everything would be good if
1) ping ... mega-frequency, it seems, I managed to run somewhere, but the pinging camper does not, the result died behind the wall ..
2) weapon imbalance (in fact, an assault rifle with optics is a "weapon of God", if used correctly, it leaves no chances
3) a terrible imbalance of some cards (mainly for mining)

l
l3Ell1k 13.12.21

pb replaced me with cop

S
Sange kors 13.12.21

PB +
there are missions, ranks with special skills, clans (real clans, and not just groups of people, unofficially united among themselves by some kind of agreement), anyone can create a room to their liking, now excellent protection from cheats and weapons need to be earned, and not stupid to play a couple of rounds in order to run with an elephant, for example.
and then, people ... the game is young, of course, in terms of bugs, counter is more reliable.