3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaSan-YO 13.12.21 12:11 am

Point Blank vs Counter-Strike (Point Blank)

I propose to start this topic because PointBlank is very similar to the source. We vote which is better.

PointBlank - 17 Counter-Strike - 3
187 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexMos 13.12.21

I vote for PB. Time will tell the leader, I think the victory will remain for the cop, he showed himself for more than 10 years, how long will this game last?

A
AskseL 13.12.21

Point Blank +11111111111111 CS sucking

r
ryperd 13.12.21

uhaahhahaha immediately clear who is behind pb means in kc full Nuba were kc the best and this pb complete mess.

l
l3Ell1k 13.12.21

I was not a noob in cs, and I'm not a noob either. But I like pb better because there are titles and skill leveling.

r
ryperd 13.12.21

XD then what's the catch if I'm with 1 rank and others with 20 for example?

r
ryperd 13.12.21

in the cop, at least it is inappropriate to be nervous

G
GERMESrus 13.12.21

At one time he played CS for a long time. but now I liked PB. I will play CS sometimes, but now I play more in PB. If they still tighten up PHYSICS and create new beautiful MAPs, then I think it will be quite interesting.

My nickname is GERMESnaz

A
A1waysOnTime 13.12.21

))) Funny igruha PB. Not for an amateur, in fact. An arcade shooter with a bunch of modes and a rank system. I remembered the good old Quake 3. Of course, fun, but not mine. And it's pointless to compare PB with Kontra, these things are a little different. And why the hell is she in Cyber ​​Sport, I don’t know at all, but you and I know that thousands cannot be wrong

I
Igor Anisimov 13.12.21

Damn guys a problem with Pointblank (
1) I installed it
2) launched a window appeared
3) From the bottom left (where "full check") full check is automatically turned
on 4) Written "File check: ... /pb.exe
5) Then check
6) the window is minimized, and then point 4 appears and repeats again, and so on endlessly (

Help guys, plizzzzzz really want to screw up in Pointblank !!!

m
musbob 13.12.21

After all, Contra and CSS are two different games. Contra is eternal, and Sors is in stock. Where, besides Contra, are bullets sealed so tightly?

K
KiberSnipa 13.12.21

Point Blank is much better than source. I played both, but I liked Point Blank better, so I advise everyone. shcha hung there for now))

D
DRIVER-PC 13.12.21

people help give some cheat, please be sure to quickly earn experience or points or some way to quickly earn experience or points in Point Blank

S
SSOTNIK 13.12.21

DRIVER-PC you take the mouse crawl it over the mat (if you don't have a mouse, then go buy it) and the adversary will pop out in the middle of the screen in a cross in the middle of the screen
! just play the experience will come with time the better you play, the more exp and gp will be.

S
SSOTNIK 13.12.21

DRIVER-PC
the best cheat is crooked hands)

S
SSOTNIK 13.12.21

KiberSnipa
resource is more hardcore and there realizm and other features there and the graphics are better ...

S
SSOTNIK 13.12.21

KiberSnipa
but because of this I play more in PB than in Surs.

E
EGORISHE 13.12.21

pointblank is cooler than CS

D
DartOreLLK 13.12.21

Counter-strike

I
IVaN4B 13.12.21

Point blank

m
mr. poher 13.12.21

PointBlank + 10000000000