3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaSan-YO 13.12.21 12:11 am

Point Blank vs Counter-Strike (Point Blank)

I propose to start this topic because PointBlank is very similar to the source. We vote which is better.

PointBlank - 17 Counter-Strike - 3
187 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torreto42rus 13.12.21

CS: S - Counter-Strike: Source if not then CS: D

O
Omen dee 13.12.21

.GRIN
> Water the pb with whatever you want, I'm not fond of it.
We readily believe, yeah.
> who is so smart in our country and is trying to show himself as a troll, but nothing comes of it.
> nothing comes out.
What are you buhurt then, boy?

B
Bomber 13.12.21

but what can I argue, the COP is definitely better for these reasons:
1-in the COP does not need to be zadrotit with pumping the Persians.
2-ks is much more real, it is devoid of any shit like donator guns and ranks
3-in ks denamics anymore, if you write that there is no dynamics there, try to go to the DM servers or gungame-you will be taken out as soon as you appear on your respawn.
4-graphics in the source is much better than PB, if you don't believe try to set the graph settings to the maximum at last.
5-in ks you can use ANY barrel, and not the one that was lent to you.
In short, after reading everywhere that the PB is supposedly super, I downloaded this shit for myself, installed, the result is gigantic graphics, lame physics, always one barrel. But maybe I would have left it, pumped it up, if it were not for a bug on a bug, there are always some errors, crashes. Ugliness. Blah, I've played in a bunch of different games, but I've never seen such creepy bugs in more than one.
And PB is not even worth comparing with counter, they are different things. Contra is a pure shooter, devoid of all the husk.
And how did PB get into e-sports in general, being a game with donor trunks and a pumping system? It's like fucking including sports in the Olympic Games, where they can do you for
money at the finish line - 10 seconds, for example. pb, they buy a barrel and bend newcomers without donation. And if they go into counter, then any shkolota breaks them, even with a pistol.
In my opinion, the PB is another projectile along with var inc, crossfire and other slag.
And if we compare PB with MW2, they are much more similar, minus the fact that MW2 is, without exception, better than PB.
Simply put, if you are in awe of PB, buy yourself an MW2 face and you will simply shrug yourself off with happiness.

a
ak-13 13.12.21

1-in cs does not need to be zadrotit with pumping Persians.

Who likes what.

2-ks is much more real, it is devoid of any shit like donor guns and ranks. I

agree about guns, about ranks - no.

3-in ks denamiki more if you write that there is no dynamics, try to go to the servers of DM or gungame-you will be taken out as soon as you appear on your respawn.

I also agree with this.

4-graphics in sourse is much better than PB, if you don't believe try to set the graph settings to maximum at last.

The main thing is not the graphics, but the "denamics", the action.

5-in ks you can use ANY barrel, and not the one that was lent to you.

In PB, you can also use anything.

G
G | - | OST 13.12.21

PB is definitely better there.

w
williampro100 13.12.21

For me so PB

N
Necromantes 13.12.21

Well, there are no comrades for the taste and color) My girlfriend likes PB more, because the graphics are prettier, you can pump the character, everything is fast .. in general, she likes it))) And I'm the father of CS: D

K
Kratech 13.12.21

Necromantes
family of nerds f * ck)

-
-Desperado 13.12.21

I played both games, in CS years 2-3, now I play when there is nothing to do. I played in PB half a year ~ a year and a half ago.
Pros and cons of CS:
+ no donation
+ an abundance of different cards and weapons
+ an abundance of tactics
+ different game modes
Plus and at the same time minus - players. Most of them are cattle of 20-25 years old and shkolota. Easy to troll.
- every second admin on the server is drunk
Pros and pinuses of PB:
+ system of clans and buddies
+ more girls than in KS
+ more dynamic than KS
+ interesting system of ranks and perks
- anal donat
- crowds of cheaters
- armless admins who have not been able to fix bugs on the maps for several years, each update brings heaps of new bugs and crashes, they do not fight cheaters.

Bottom line: with the same gameplay, good old cop is better.

PS I haven’t played in pb for half a year and I don’t know how the situation is now, so my info about cheaters and bugs may not be relevant.
PPS My opinion may not coincide with yours.

m
mileee 13.12.21

Yes, only you ascribe some advantages for some reason only to the COP!
PB:
+ an abundance of different cards and weapons
+ an abundance of tactics
+ different game modes

m
mileee 13.12.21

I'm for Point Blank !!!
But donates - realists got it!
would make servos with a filtering system for donations and player norms)))

s
sibiroid 13.12.21

And the meaning?

Separate the rogues so they can finally bend who? :) Everything there is normal and thoughtful, tea is not woodpeckers at the helm.

S
SkyGame 13.12.21

Hmm, in fact, in the current mode for beginners, you can play more or less normally, and then either pay the loot for guns or suck, who does not want to pay money there is simply nothing to do, I will bend cruelly, cockerels with aug are essentially chitaki with such a barrel, who it will say that the barrels can be taken for glasses, but firstly, not all barrels can be taken for glasses, and secondly, what is important is what to buy for standard glasses. you need to puff a week in this game without getting out.
I don’t even see any reason to compare it with the COP, in the COP there is nothing to buy for real money, the one who shoots well will win in it, everyone is equal.

sibiroid
Well, duck for this and buy fluff, so that to bend those who do not want to pay, because it is easier to fill up, separate those who donate and who don’t want to pay, which means that many donate will stop playing, because there is someone even cooler for his cool gun, and not find a rogue with k1 to give him a head.

G
Ghost 13.12.21

I look, and thinking - "Where is the universe going?" Counter Strike is a classic! A game made by an authoritative campaign, and glorified all over the world! What is Point Blank? Point Blank, a game made by no one knows who, and no one knows why! For almost everything you need to give real money! What are the dinosaurs! The developers do not know that dinosaurs became extinct many millions of years ago! Think about it! And yes, you know my voice for what game!

v
vendetta6 13.12.21

My vote is for counter strike. In this game, you can just go in and not bother with pumping the Persian, go in and play as much as you like. And if you want to play a high-quality shooter with ranks and a lot of weapons, buy call of duty MW or Battlefield 3.

Z
Zloy Klovun 13.12.21

PB and CS are two shit. Everybody run to Warface!

_
_-SHERLOCK-_ 13.12.21

++++++++ Point Blank) and more + for Cross Fire)

A
AxelDevil 13.12.21

Zloy Klovun Warface pay to win teaching, I’ll play better in Battlefield than this.

v
vitaly80 13.12.21

point blank forev!

G
Ghost 13.12.21

I have a gold star in Warface. But what can I say: "This game does not deserve attention, like Battlefield 3."