3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 16.12.21 09:49 pm

D2R will fiercely change the balance and introduce new ladder runwords (Diablo 2)

Yes, Ressurected will change the balances of unpopular skills for all classes and introduce new ladder runwords. And the mercenaries from acts 1,3 and 5 are a little buffed. So it goes. Let's go!
https://glasscannon.ru/2021/12/diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-highlights/
Odmen, no baths
186 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 16.12.21

It turns out that for balance we just didn't have enough to improve everything, we don't need to cut anything, we will improve the magpie for hydra, the paladin for thorns and there will be a balance, everything is so simple

B
Bitard 16.12.21

FludoTron
They don't go to someone else's pool with their swimming trunks.
And so, I think that's all in vain.

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

"Fuck them!
I won't play ladder" ©
xD xD xD xD

3m3m 16.12.21

pirya
ly4we 4em ni4ego, new rw i new buildi eto klassno je; vspomni naprimer 1.09 i 1.10 pat4i - po suti novaya diablo 2 viwla s 1.10 pat4em i sei4as toje samoe proisxodit

r
redoolf 16.12.21

Guys! And I still do not understand: will it be possible to play on the PG via D2R ??? Tell me plizz!

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

FludoTron, if the seasons are 4-6 months, I will also put a big parting on the ladder)))

redoolf, of course! ; D
Spoiler..no

F
Frendzy 16.12.21

redoolf
even if it will be possible to play on the PG, the license will still need to be bought.

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

Finally something new, thank you.
Not so close, even better.

milliard times the topic of useless skills and builds was raised, but everyone yelled.

Light cold sorka will really be on the head of all the other Persians in pvm (don't care), but all these changes, judging by the skills described, will not affect the pvp balance.

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

Obsessed
... no!

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

FludoTron
Translation of the post in google translate pleased; D

F
FludoTron 16.12.21

Dobermn
Yes, they have norms like a translation, or what are you talking about? )

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

Dobermn, everything is ok, if only they do not get carried away with overdining)) but yes, anything is better than firq
[add] firk, but why are you minus? well, let's face it, you're a lazy person)))

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

They will make a spirit with a teleport and they will replace the adds dmg with ed dmg% at the fretboard, urrra! ; D When entering the ditch, initially half of the gear became trash, and now there will be even more trash!
Although what am I talking about - the firm will definitely not add anything.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

what am I
talking about Sweety_Mustard,))

N
N.DF 23.12.21

https://www.twitch.tv/mrllamasc

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

FludoTron
is literally from translate: D
well, that is, every word is literally translated into an exact synonym for Russian, no slang (there is English game slang in the original), neither ours, nor game. The sentences are structured as if they were glued together from three, well, and all that.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Dobermn
smart chtoli?)

B
Bitard 23.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
From England.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Dobermn,
smelled The negative: (Chorus Carton), Respect, walk
the Run your mouth the when I of'm not around
It's the easy to Achieve
You cry to weak friends That sympathize

(Chorus) Respect, walk
Run your mouth when I'm not around
It's easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends who sympathize

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

the link in the topic updated the info. the season is still 4 months (let's go to the forest!), but new runworlds will remain in the non (beggar !!). rebalancing of skills to read for a long time, but so far the kraptsa has not noticed)
goats! D: Identical runes and gems will definitely not be stacked in one cell, but there may be a special cache tab for them in the future.
The developers have no plans to add more character slots or stash tabs yet.
The developers do not plan to enhance rarely used unique items yet.
The developers have no plans to add a mining filter yet.
Firk's dream has come true: D Now you can get to the location "Penitentiary of Hatred" only by destroying the "Sphere of Submission"