3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 16.12.21 09:49 pm

D2R will fiercely change the balance and introduce new ladder runwords (Diablo 2)

Yes, Ressurected will change the balances of unpopular skills for all classes and introduce new ladder runwords. And the mercenaries from acts 1,3 and 5 are a little buffed. So it goes. Let's go!
https://glasscannon.ru/2021/12/diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-highlights/
Odmen, no baths
186 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
along with activating players, it does not imbalance yet
Indeed. x5 more often than a fire storm on miles for Persians does not affect the balance in any way, and the opportunity to save 40 bonus stats does not affect the balance in any way, when you can stupidly because of this a bunch of Persians generally swing full into vita or get a block for free. Yeah, finally everything is in balance.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Buggy stuck was a perfectly fit change
Dicklaimer: all of the following is an invention of the author.

If everyone knew why this was all done, you would have a completely different attitude to this.
I can share the secret why they were introduced. Far from being pleased with the variety.

Everyone knows that our foreman has a special dislike for the original mechanics of the game, especially its pvp aspects, but he has some kind of selective. So, in the original game there is such a feature (or a bug that should be emphasized) as a str bug, which allows you to look without gear, and at the same time, other players will display your movements without the properties that this gear gives (100frw, for example). Of course, some people will not like this joke on pvp, why is this, the person in fact runs or casts faster than you can see it.
Since there is no way to intervene in the client and fix it for everyone completely, he decided to fix it with a wild crutch, added additional properties to the item, it was necessary to choose such an item that most players will have and certainly all pvp players - guess which one.
Guess why on pg there are no rules point from the original? They all have different stats on the radius of light.

There is no reliable information about the increased stats and resources, what they are for, but most likely just as a bonus, so that the karma is clean, somewhere has disappeared, somewhere has arrived. Well, since it’s already useful to pick the object, why not dig deeper there — quite in the spirit you know who.

If someone thinks that this is fiction - play pvp on the original client of the game without sticking out.

Of course, no one will officially confirm this information, but some may say that bugs need to be fixed - and this is normal. But for some reason, the marrowalk bug is not considered this, like a dozen other bugs of the mechanics.

Nevertheless, thanks more to the foreman for not fixing wsg at least.

PS I hope they will not be banned for plums again, otherwise quite a few people know this information.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

ninada
ninada wrote:
Players cannot demand such changes. Around the skills that are going to buff, do not build a combat-ready build. And no one will spend skill points, which are already in short supply, on any kind of skeleton magicians.
An excellent authoritative opinion, after all, fools are sitting there, so they could go to the forum of the city, read everything and change their minds.

Along with buffs, new moats are also being introduced. You didn't know mb or forgot, but some builds are stupidly playable or combat-ready due to only one or several ditches. Not even me the balance of skills, with runwords alone, you can throw x100 builds that are now unplayable, so that they will become playable.

But yes, it’s better to sit whining that the grass was greener before.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
One of the largest gaming companies showed their disdainful attitude by releasing a gta port on mobile phones in 2013 under the guise of a remaster and asked for 60 dirty green papers.
You are making analogies extremely incorrectly. The GTA remaster and all sorts of diablo immortals are downright shit - I absolutely agree here, but.

Making a decision about which product to release and making some changes to an existing one is generally incomparable. There are completely different people and departments make decisions.
In the first case, they follow the path of the dough, trying to predict how it will come in, in the second, the loot has already been received or not received, finished new features is already purely for those who use the product, based on their feedback and bug reports.

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Dobermn
There is a third case where the loot was cut (
Or even worse:
SpoilerActivision Blizzard will pay $ 18 million in a discrimination lawsuit

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

There
are many more Klassewer fixes, these are the most obvious. Well, and it was the players themselves who asked for it, though with the wigs it didn’t work well, they cut it and forgot to add the drop.
Dobermn get
feedback, but damn it is one thing when the game gets bugged , crashes, etc. Another - when you are brought out on a platter the old port of the game on mobile phones under the guise of a remaster for 4 kilo rubles, how is it in general? ; D
Well, damn it - most of the changes on pg somehow flashed in the discussions, that is, the opinions of the players were taken into account, but then something went wrong.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

the players' opinions were taken into account, but then something went wrong.
Sweety_Mustard,; DDDDD collective thought has been faked!

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Obsessed
More fun, working class!

Z
Zitbastard 23.12.21

Plus those who consider d2r to be another krapo mod and those who are loyal to the PG to the end, let's see how many of us there are.

m
magyarorszag 23.12.21

Zitbastard
wo to xren, wo drugoe; /

F
FludoTron 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote: the
opinion of the players was taken into account
even sprinkled as much)

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

FludoTron Taken into account
after the fact.
This is when the fix of wigs was rolled back a year later))

Or like with a chest. Was it necessary? After 2 years, you will receive a sign, such an implementation that it would not be better. I lost so many things when I went from one client to another ...)

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.21

Zitbastard
What is your loyalty and what is it based on? Describe plz.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

kot-stargazer
Lack of money for a normal computer and game. Like 100% of people writing this here. None of them even started the game themselves.
Any fan of the game in any way would ride in its logical continuation, no matter how shit it was. WHILE IT IS NOW DIFFERENT IN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE STANDARDS OF THE GRAPHONE.

F
FludoTron 23.12.21

Dobermn,
why, there is a respec, and you can go through the acts with a thrill, swinging the Persian, and not jerking the saved skill points until the endgame

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

IT NOW DOESN'T DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN THE STANDARDS OF THE GRAPHONE Dobermn, FludoTron, when comparing with pg, you must first of all remember for the absence of a multi-window, oh wey) and a different girdle.

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

FludoTron
Look, don’t perny with crumb XD
Nobody asked to buff an elephant, cut hummers, fix wigs? Whining for Iron Maiden - no, wasn't it?
FludoTron wrote:
you can go through the acts with a high.
When was the last time Halim's flail was collected with a high?
Dobermn
Well, I'm a fan of the post, after the 2nd part I didn't launch a single one, because it's all not very good. Although you can download and run it even on a calculator.
To understand that shit doesn’t taste like gingerbread, you don’t have to try it, right? You can just look at how a chelik smears it on bread and chews on YouTube.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

FludoTron
well, this was all on the official servers that come from the store)
we are a bunch of perverts, dust 0.1% of Diabla users, we sit and resent how so, the fucking capitalists simplified the ugr, ah ah ah, and why version 1.11 is a remaster at the same time do not let out the Herods (((

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Obsessed
xs, me a shared chest replaced all that 10-window fuss. despite the fact that I hate to play in the window, only fullscreen.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Nobody asked to buff an elephant, cut hummers, fix wigs? Whining for Iron Maiden - no, wasn't it?
Sweety_Mustard, whining were many, but the response has been, if it were whining passed through a googol transleyt and back; D (ps reinforced Elephant and leaving im is the norm OFC # I / We / Firka: D!!)

Dobermn, I bezotsenoshno mention that there is no mnogokonki)) HOWEVER, it’s not a barbarian for yourself, you can’t throw Ench yourself. and most importantly (switches to a whisper): DO NOT DRIVE WIGS! ; D buzz that bo / ench norms need a sidekick, this strengthens the interest in the game. but the difference d2p / ng is still there. although the windows are perverted, yes.

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Obsessed wrote: they
let
it go through the googol translate and back, which is exactly what happens when you answer "YES!" To the request of 100 players! ; D
How to remove the same for them - if half asks her to leave, and the other yells "we hate zealots fso to kill!". Cut - and cut decently, the Persians of average damage are quite worried about it.

Here, rather, the point is that someone was actively whining - and someone was just playing, and their opinion was really not taken into account.