3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 16.12.21 09:49 pm

D2R will fiercely change the balance and introduce new ladder runwords (Diablo 2)

Yes, Ressurected will change the balances of unpopular skills for all classes and introduce new ladder runwords. And the mercenaries from acts 1,3 and 5 are a little buffed. So it goes. Let's go!
https://glasscannon.ru/2021/12/diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-highlights/
Odmen, no baths
186 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Where did you read that?
N.DF check it out!

Hare, one minus is not effective, make more accusations! ; D but know that we are watching you !! ; DD

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Bitard wrote:
Do not forget that these same developers (today's blizzards) did not make the original q2
Do not forget that the firm did not do it either, but for some reason decides for them how it should be. These, although we have a legal right, and bungled sticking around it, forgive laughter.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Firk didn't do it either, but for some reason
Dobermn decides ,
Spoiler

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Dobermn
and bungled stuck it up forgive laughter.
we are waiting for legally verified bugged grochs

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Buggy sticks were a good change. At the same time, crowds of motley builds activated - even magpies with a flashripper in motion. Well, the meaning of the races appeared - otherwise, every six months later, every ladder had perfs stuck on bo-barbs and ench magpies.
At the same time, many calmly use the canon stuckers and do not worry, that is, this change, along with the activation of the players, does not introduce an imbalance yet - how do you like that, Bobby Kitty? ; D

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Dobermn
Firk does not ask for 2 kilo rubles for this.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Bitard, and "blizzards" were lying at your feet "well, give it!"? ; D

in business, the moment at which the desired product / service / service / feature appears is always very important. this ghoul, as I remember, was offered to zyuze. but he most likely ochkovat to ruin not his service from which he would have been stupidly fired. but he couldn’t say so directly, and therefore didn’t ask.
ps firk, thanks for the plus sign!

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Obsessed
ps firk, thanks for the plus sign!
This hare put it, like he understands what he is talking about and in general "there will be more in the subject."

n
ninada 23.12.21

Dobermn wrote:
Probably because the foreign community listens to the development of the game and they do not care about their opinion. Many people ask and do. It should be so.
Players cannot demand such changes. Around the skills that are going to buff, do not build a combat-ready build. And no one will spend skill points, which are already in short supply, on any kind of skeleton magicians.

p
passed 23.12.21

There is enough on the PG

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Dobermn wrote:
and they don't give a damn about their opinion
Uh-huh. One of the largest gaming companies showed its non-derisory attitude by releasing a gta port on mobile phones in 2013 under the guise of a remaster and asked for 60 dirty green papers. Before that, our beloved Blizzard was very interested in the opinion of the players, releasing a "re-stamping" and sending this after the release for revision to the dudes on the outsourcing and fans.
Everything changes - once upon a time the firk made swords reskin by skeletons and measurements, cut hummers, buffalo elephants - eh, there was a time; DD

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.21

And I will be happy to touch the new hydro and amka for new shnyagi.
By the way, Enzel did advisers for hydras, and it seems that even the hydro-slugs at one time drove on pvp, even, you know where ...

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

kot-stargazer, you handsome cat. you are open to new things.

K
Klassewer 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
All the firm cut himself is wigs. The rest was blindly copied. Precisely thoughtlessly.
Calling a trillion sojas - well, 10% of the server is in favor, the remaining 90% are against. Consider them idiots and ignore their opinions? It turns out like this. The elephant is heavy and supposedly interesting - just tell me, it's interesting for those who never see elephants. And the Masons who killed him 1000 times have not been interested in him for a long time.
Hammers - what for, who needs what. Dont clear.
Orange runes - + - don't care. Considering what kind of software is used here without the risk of flying into the valhalla, it doesn't matter at all.
THEM - cut, it is also not clear why. They would collect infinites in normal polearms and the measurements would not die, the speed of stripping would not drop much. The Persians are still dying as before ...
Drops from the game - I frankly think that this is a simulation of the old Diablo's baltnet. There was a maximum of 20 games for 1 SDK + + delay after the release before creating games (if you did not wait 5 seconds, it hung for ~ 30 seconds) + delay for mooling.

In general, it all worked and works in a seemingly frank way (for those who fumble about Diablo and quality gameplay). But everyone is "happy" with everything, so the Newfagos have a false impression that "everything is perfectly balanced".
I had that impression too. Right now I have already played for several years and understood everything. I will not cry for PG, there he deserves.

J
Jovie jov 23.12.21

Nice nice. Interestingly, what is new on the PG over the past year? Oh yeah ... Nothing. Although no, from the new on PG it is an even greater outflow of players to the lower pool.

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.21

Jovie Jov
There is no where to fart in the lower pool, everything is already teeming with pvp fathers and just fathers))))

B
Bitard 23.12.21

kot-stargazer
yes it is so

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Klassewer Consider them
for idiots and ignore their opinion? It turns out like this.

nothing works like that
people are ignored not for idiocy, but because they are being eaten

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], but planet overpopulation is moving away! and the firms are getting fat!

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Bitard
1k asks for the game. he is against piracy