3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 16.12.21 09:49 pm

D2R will fiercely change the balance and introduce new ladder runwords (Diablo 2)

Yes, Ressurected will change the balances of unpopular skills for all classes and introduce new ladder runwords. And the mercenaries from acts 1,3 and 5 are a little buffed. So it goes. Let's go!
https://glasscannon.ru/2021/12/diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-highlights/
Odmen, no baths
186 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Nobody asked to buff an elephant, cut hummers, fix wigs? Whining for Iron Maiden - no, wasn't it?
To listen to all idiots - so nothing will be left of the rules of the game. Get a skewed skeleton with muscle and vascular problems. But here's the heart, the same heart! What are you whining ?! (not the same fucking, the heart is also a muscle)
I don’t know who asked for it, I’m not here since the day I was founded.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

their opinion was not really taken into account.
Sweety_Mustard, the firm (the original source of information) made it clear in every possible way that it was on the forum (where they whine) that those who had played enough were sitting, but listen to those who are in the game (breeders in the chat?: D or send messages in private? "Pacantre prervite na minytky vaw phbr . S VAMI GOVORIT BOG ETOJ IGRI!).

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Obsessed
Neee, there was no talk about the imperfection of the world; D

It's like believers - ask God and he will give everything. Having previously taken all this from someone who did not ask for XD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

To listen to all idiots - so nothing will be left of the rules of the game. Turn out

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Taking into account opinions.
There is no politics on the PG, there is a firm on the PG.
If the decisions were voted on by nl sojami, and not by feet (see firk), there would be a chance for the opinions to be taken into account in proportion to the activity of the players. Power distribution equipment is currently voting on decisions.

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

listen - so nothing will remain of the rules of the game. Get
Klassewer, fix it to "stay"; D

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Obsessed
then nobody.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Show your negativity: D

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Sweety_Mustard, I xs karoch. I have colleagues at work (IT / technical support) who cannot understand and get along with selected users with whom I communicate easily and simply. a feeling that the firm needed a press secretary (someone normal, like T-Fox) who would HUMANLY listen, understand and accumulate the users' wishes, giving the firm in a "understandable" form. but maybe even in this case, he was tempted to be deceived by cunning, selfish and petty users.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Obsessed
press secretary is a firm, he seems to spell out quite clearly who Mr. Alehr sees us

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], well, the trouble is that all three are social phobes))

F
FludoTron 23.12.21

It's funny for me to read how they write here that the firk has realized the wishlist of the players pg) No, well, the firk can also be considered a player of the pg, of course. If the implementation of his wishes is considered in this plane, then yes, the desires of the players are realized on pg, no doubt)

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Obsessed
This press secretary was Albert Zaetstein

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Obsessed, on the
contrary, buzz, all sorts of mb crayfish will at least learn to play, otherwise they play with their bo and enchas on a khachkor or even software, and after reset forty to 95lvl until it swings, cannot fly to the throne; D

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote: the
firm (the primary source of information) made it clear in every possible way that it was on the forum (where they whine) that those who played enough were sitting, but listen to those who are in the game (breeders in the chat?: D or send messages in private? "Pacantre prervite na minytky vaw phbr. S VAMI gOVORIT BOG ETOJ iGRI!).
in golosinu.
not well, cho, irknet such announcements sent out to all the admin who was on a server, have no cho.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Obsessed
for this there is a firm net, but in some places his communication skills are worse than a firm + he does not inform half of the information stupidly, he thinks that this is garbage and it is not worth knowing about it. After such filtering and censorship, the administrator began to receive several times less information than before the appearance of the press secretary.

Previously, at least you could write something to him and he helped, but now he sends it to the secretary to explain to you why this will not be done or simply ignored it.

F
FludoTron 23.12.21

Dobermn wrote:
Previously, at least it was possible to write something to him and he helped, but now he sends it to the secretary to explain to you why this will not be done, or simply ignored
him for this and brought him in)

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

FludoTron
Firk decided that the optimal season for the server is 4 years, in order to make fewer resets and not waste time on all kinds of maintenance, and the lack of pvp, otherwise it also takes a lot of time, pvpshars have the most requests, and they bring no more electricity the rest.

It is according to this strategy that he lives on the chill, on relaxation, and cho to take a steam bath. It's only the first years that I want to change something and do better, as it was, he even sat on the forum from another (main) account and answered in the topics, and now every 4 years he writes about reset and then goes to the void to read his own hentai comics with scammers on transliteration.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

FludoTron
stated the opposite in the ad for the vacancy of the secretary!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

FludoTron
then yes, on pg they realize the wishes of the players, undoubtedly

ordinary players ahahahahahah