3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bandera John 17.12.21 12:38 am

Optimization (PC) (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

How are things going with this?
92 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoliy Dobrov 17.12.21

excellent optimization

g
gloccc 17.12.21

Everything is fine, even the controls on the keyboard mouse are decent

S
Sentenso 17.12.21

After Assassins and CODs (which necessarily require 6+ gigabytes of RAM) or Middle earth (which wants 3 or 4 gigabytes of video memory for maximum settings), while none of these games is close to the next gene, MGS is also good in terms of graphics and in terms of optimization. It consistently produces 60+ fps on medium configurations.

a
alexlife31 17.12.21

Confa in profile. Optimization FIRE. If only in GTA 5 there was such

K
Kirill1998 17.12.21

Sentenso
Well, here the graphics are even worse. The code and Mordor have good graphics if you play on max. And here is the asasin feil.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 17.12.21

Kirill1998
in Mordor terrible graphics.
the assassin has very beautiful lighting. but everything is soapy.

I'm now playing the Witcher 2 with enb - that's where the beauty is. and stable 60 fps

S
Sadad172 17.12.21

Wonderful optimization, I didn't expect it, I got used to raw releases, but here you are just amazed =))) The management was implemented well, I really liked the glare from the rain and the reflection of light on wet objects.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 17.12.21

lookaway The
Witcher 2 at Ultra? I just couldn't squeeze out of it on the 680th furnace and I 7 4770 above 35+ fps (

L
LEFT FOR DTF 17.12.21

Slonvprotivogaze
everything to the maximum, except for the transcendental (it cannot be turned on with enb)
i5 4590 and gf 770 a

picture of some kind
Spoiler

R
RavenW89 17.12.21

everything goes perfectly on the Lenovo Y580 laptop on Ultra. but put it High - I did not see the difference, otherwise the vidyakha heats up like fire) The
Japanese know how to optimize!
only they all new DMC went so perfectly. and Resident 5 also - because he used the DMC 4 engine

G
GringoBIN 17.12.21

I ran a little, on the profile system 50-60 frames are stable on max, the models are cool, but the graphics themselves are soap alas :(

G
GringoBIN 17.12.21

That ept :) of course, the graphics are not the most important thing, but this does not mean that you should not pay attention to it at all, it just seemed to me soapy, that's all

I
Igyana 17.12.21

lookaway

Have you played on the ultra? In Mordor, on the Map that supports all the technologies that are implemented there, and without soap?
Apparently there is no time you sit here and holivar ....

PS. At the moment, another patch has been released for Sasin with the addition of 2.9 weighs a gig, it would be time to change the hardware and not complain about optimization, mentioning all the time BF4, which was sharpened for multiplayer and should not have lagged there by definition.

Although I do not argue, the optimization of almost all games of this fall is terrible, but you are confusing a little, or rather, you are not confusing it, but interfering with the optimization and hardware requirements in one boiler, if the game lags on the declared hardware, then this optimization is natural (with some exceptions), but you use such games on budget systems and integrated video cards and complain about optimization, referring to BF4 in which you supposedly had everything right and flew at maximum, .....

f
flaur74 17.12.21

CLassicSith
generally fire i5 4430 8gb giraffe gtx 650 1gb at high settings 60fps

L
LEFT FOR DTF 17.12.21

Igyana
yes. on the ultras, the giraffe 770 gaming card. Count in Mordor shit is still the same.
Well, I don’t see any beauty here, except for newfangled effects on the raincoat and beautiful lighting (and this is the merit of the engine). the locations themselves are about nothing.
Spoiler

look at the screenshots of the Witcher (2011), which I threw above. Yes, there is a graph from ENB. but even so, she eats one and a half times less resources, and looks no worse. so that no one canceled the curvature and handicap in optimization. although Mordor was still properly optimized. unlike the same aspen. then generally a complete failure.

which was sharpened for multiplayer and there should not have lagged by definition.
I don't see the connection here. How does multiplayer / non-multiplayer affect optimization?

A
Alamut95 17.12.21

At maximum settings, FPS is limited to 60, even with synchronization turned off, which is strange, it should be even higher.

D
Dim4ik126 17.12.21

optimon is just not ... nny !!! everything flies

b
barkas69 17.12.21

here people know how to optimize the game - I started it on my bucket - I don't even get it under the minimum - just cool!

S
Skull face 17.12.21

SULIK 712
in the drivers select so that the game starts with gtx 770

B
Bandera John 17.12.21

right now I will download and test