3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bandera John 17.12.21 12:38 am

Optimization (PC) (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

How are things going with this?
92 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 17.12.21

Denxxx 777
vertical is off? Is the limitation on the car worth it?

D
Denxxx 777 17.12.21

ClevoGame
Yes, everything is so ... Already changed the Windows and what to do, maybe the hardware does not fit ???

C
ClevoGame 17.12.21

Denxxx 777
so it should be suitable in fact for medium-high. do you play at full hd resolution?

D
Denxxx 777 17.12.21

ClevoGame
Well yes fullhd

Z
Zvispolasko 17.12.21

Well, what is there to optimize then? no ambient occulus, no drying snake, no play of light and shadow, the grafon generally sinks if you look at the location in the daytime.
even the snake's face has fewer polygons than the face of some soldier from the 3rd cruise.

but salmon gives out quite 60fps at max with new firewood from red.

C
ClevoGame 17.12.21

Denxxx 777
well, most likely from here and 30 fps, just does not pull vidyuha and that's it. I advise you to measure the fps of Msi Afterburner and see how much the video card is loaded.

C
ClevoGame 17.12.21

Zvispolasko
and grafon are many times steeper than in the last Assassin. And as you say there is no ambient occlusion, read the Advanced shading function on the graphics settings. About polygons, even if it is smaller, it looks at a high level, and in comparison with cruise, optimization against enemies is simply several times higher. Computers 5 years ago pull it into the lung. So don't bomb here.

|
| Nekto | 17.12.21

It consistently produces 60+ fps on medium configurations. It is quite similar to the so-called nexgen, since I am a fan of this genre, it was very important for me that the control was optimized well, in the end everything suits me. The controls are convenient and almost everything is in place. ++++++

S
Snow811 17.12.21

alexlife31
What FPS program did you check?

m
monk70 17.12.21

60 fps is stable at the settings that were originally set. Almost everything is high there, except for two positions. I've never seen such a gorgeous optimization. Best Optimization of the Year.

G
GyJIeBeR 17.12.21

monk70
And the last dragon age. I think there is also good, because on my bucket it goes well on high.

R
Reagan 17.12.21

Comrades, there is a question about optimization.
My machine (laptop):
Intel Core i5-3210M 2.50GHz
RAM 8 GB
nVidia GeForce GT640M, 2 GB

MGS GZ almost at the border of playability, gives out low fps, often freezes. At times, the picture goes smoothly and pleasantly, but often starts to freeze and slow down again. I play at absolute minimum wages. Who can tell you what the problem might be? It seems that the guys write that they fly on high buckets on high, while mine is generally unplayable.

PS A few days ago I installed a clean licensed Windows 10, then I disassembled the laptop, cleaned it from dust, changed the thermal paste. The latest nVidia drivers. Logically, performance should be high. Before that, I was 7, I calmly played the last games for 2 years, even GTA 5 was quite playable. What is the problem? It seems like in independent performance tests they write that there is no particular difference between Win 7, 8 and 10.