3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bandera John 17.12.21 12:38 am

Optimization (PC) (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

How are things going with this?
92 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 17.12.21

Steve Taller

how much fps on your system gives out at max 1080p? FPS jumping or stable?

Stable 60FPS at maximum settings, but for example when controlling binoculars it feels like it slows down, although MSI Afterburner shows 60FPS.

P
Palych Rokov 17.12.21

Apparently the toy is poorly optimized for amd, although it is strange, actually, in amd consoles there is hardware, but games on PC are still better on Intels

G
Grandshot 17.12.21

And for some reason it crashes for me. Very rarely, of course. First, it hangs tightly, and then crashes. But the rest of the time 60 fps is absolutely stable, at ultra. Can anyone have any suggestions about what the crashes might be?
Another "circle" of the cursor in the menu is spinning. Although it is not fatal)

H
Hitrii 17.12.21

With a decent grafon at the maximum with anti-aliasing and at 1280x1024 it produces playable 30 frames (2 cores, 8 gigs of memory and gig video). Optimization is many times better than other, let's not point fingers, projects.

s
sti11man 17.12.21

Posony, I noticed one thing: on the PC version there is no effect of water flowing down the environment, it is clearly visible here, at 9:32 am:
Spoiler You
can clearly see the stream flowing over the stones, it is definitely on the box 360. On the PC everyone is dry, or just I have?

806653790809545634 17.12.21

This video is the first teaser, I don't remember what year. It rains three times harder in it. I looked at the beginning of the letsplay from the box, everything is the same as on the PC, there are no streams about which you are asking.

p
pekabir 17.12.21

45-60fps at max all

b
bravointheua 17.12.21

sti11man
Blurring when turning the camera, rain, lighting - cut off (this is just what I noticed).
And on Xbox 360 there is no stream flowing down the stones (just checked).
PS: There are no streams on the Playstation 4 either.

G
GringoBIN 17.12.21

I don’t understand that everyone praises the optimization so much, the game has nothing but lighting, soap textures, soap rendering distance, small maps, npc on them there are few, few objects, about some details like painted window textures, as in 2005, I generally keep quiet :) The
stump is clear that the game will fly for everyone, because if it slowed down, everyone would yell that the graphics are shit and the handcrafted developers do not want to optimize anything
Threat you can minus, because every day I am more and more convinced that 80 percent of them are inadequate if the game is with them lags will yell that the graph is shit and there is no optimization, but if it flies on the contrary, it means that the graph is fucking and all the zbs
I mean that the game works the way it should work and the performance is 100 percent consistent with its schedule and super-cool optimization has nothing to do with it

H
HoCkeR 17.12.21

GringoBIN
with such graphics and optimization then? in the latest ubisoft games with this, as far as I know, everything is asleep

T
Thomas Sevchenko 17.12.21

After the first splash screen, I was terribly looking towards the sea 50 fps looking towards the base 4-5 fps slideshow starts this is generally what the hell. And that's what you call smart optimization.

t
tesla707 17.12.21

GringoBIN
but in your little head with one gyrus the thought did not occur - that the graphics in the game are really beautiful and at the level of all modern games. Or for you, if the game does not slow down, then the graphics are shit?

t
tesla707 17.12.21

Thomas Sevchenko
look for a problem in your hardware.

L
LasFan 17.12.21

The optimization is great. On my relatively outdated computer (2 gigabytes video card, 8 gigs of RAM, average quad-core percent), playing at medium-high stably produces 50-60 fps, without any drawdowns.

T
Thomas Sevchenko 17.12.21

tesla707

Already found and the problem is not in the hardware, but in the game such a bug occurs after every death (and I was not the only one to have such a problem), you restart the game and everything becomes normal. But everything is exactly annoying and what it is connected with is not clear.

M
MegaZ0NDER 17.12.21

With a quite pleasant picture, the optimization is very good.
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
Hitman even today looks good,
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.rubut in Lara Croft, for example, I like the picture better.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

P
ProN7 17.12.21

Praise to the great Kojima-san !! Optimization is just top notch; after Ubisoft games, MGS GZ is just a balm for the soul! I play at medium-high (I thought it would be at the minimum), I don't even freeze. Other developers should learn from!
ps: eh, gta5 would be with such optimism, mmm, beauty would be!

S
SHEPARD-N7 17.12.21

Sometimes it starts with a low FPS, only a reboot helps (the computer is in the profile), does anyone else observe this phenomenon?

j
jerry90 17.12.21

SHEPARD-N7 I watch it
regularly, after a while. Does not depend on settings. Usually, it can be added at the time of saving or video. Xs what to do. Tried both pills (not multi-colored).

D
Denxxx 777 17.12.21

And I have an auto on any settings of 30 fps in the settings .. What are you doing athlon x 3 gtx 750 2 gb 6gb opera