3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red bull energy 17.12.21 01:28 am

How often did you have to fight?

I look at the enemy. If it seems to me that he is equal to me in strength, then you can clash, but if he is obviously weak, then you can simply load with words, since he will retreat anyway, I judge from my own experience. army, and just sometimes in everyday life. If a person does not understand with words, then how to put him in his place differently. In my circle of friends and acquaintances, it’s established like this: I was afraid to sort things out like a man, showed weakness. Because of this, I lost respect and your word doesn't mean anything anymore, what do you say to that?
80 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 17.12.21

Alexey Chichigin
It burns well, reliably, it is difficult to extinguish it (you can use a magnesium alloy from which disks for aircraft wheels are made, and somewhere there is a regulation for the disposal of disks that have outlived their service life), and in general it is a comprehensively useful thing.

W
Wing42 17.12.21

Grevol
Sociopath ... People just love to hang labels)

h
hardwaredude 17.12.21

All the "cool" ones have already unsubscribed?

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Wing42
and we hang them on the chest like an order!)

S
SP-minus 17.12.21

Is Red Bull Energy your circle of imbeciles or thieves?

T
TTG 17.12.21

Alexey Chichigin

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

...... you're a joker but
heh, heh ... Dude, you'd better watch out, there are a lot of jokers here too, with knives. Chick and you are not there ...

T
TTG 17.12.21

Alexey Chichigin
my humor is not your weight. and there is. Will you tell something about living according to some kind of boyish (one might say, that of Zon's concepts)
what is the difference between them and what niche do they occupy in your space?

S
Ser Gregor 17.12.21

Red Bull Energy
Often ...

w
warp 37 17.12.21

Almost never. For a fighter out of me is like a bullet from shit, and he never went into direct conflict.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

constantly. in a dream. only for some reason the slow motion is mainly cut in (

t
the endless misanthropy o 17.12.21

Last summer, my opponent tried to gouge my eyes out. What would make that difference? The world of light has blinded me for a long time

R
Ripper man 17.12.21

nope, at the current school a couple of times there was a class in the 4th and 6th. in both cases, the same person got in the nose and ran to the toilet.

h
hardwaredude 17.12.21

Ripper Man

nope, at school the current was a couple of times in the 4th and 6th grade. in both cases, the same person got in the nose and ran to the toilet.

Was that person you?

Pro-rock69

In high school, at the university, conflicts were less frequent, but much more serious. Mainly because of the female sex. They wrung my hands and nose.

Um ... IMHO of course, but no pussies are worth broken hands.

R
Ripper man 17.12.21

hardwaredude
is not, one horse once did not follow the words, and the second time he decided to fight and got in the nose for sharp movements

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

Ripper Man
Tough dangerous person, does not like sudden movements. I killed all the horses. Heh, heh ...

R
Ripper man 17.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
oh daladna, I am still the same kind

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

hardwaredude
Um ... IMHO of course, but no pussies are worth broken hands.
Even yours? .. Although stop, in her hands she is strong -
Spoiler
in which case, let her break them, right?)

T
TTG 17.12.21

Pro-rock69
just drop files at school - spectacular sparks when in contact with the enemy are provided. and then offer to taste the metal shavings. you need to be able to please not only yourself, but also the environment

h
hardwaredude 17.12.21

Le Gaspilleur

Wow, is it still burning clear and not extinguished? We will be getting married soon. Can you tell the difference between "wife" and just "female"? In general, yes, she had to fight too. And she can break in be healthy. But it goes without saying that I will always stand up for her. I just respect people who are able to stand up for themselves, but never get into a fight. If a girl can and wants to stand up for herself, and does not hide like the last selfish hide behind a guy's back, I respect that. I repeat - I don't want her to fight. I just respect this character trait.
You can talk about nobility as much as you like, but I do not think that it will be pleasant for you if your girlfriend throws you to the beating, and she herself will sit on the sidelines. I wouldn't like that. I believe that if a girl loves, she will not be able to indifferently watch her boyfriend being beaten, and it does not matter whether she can resist the offenders or not. He simply will not be able to look indifferently, and do nothing.