3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red bull energy 17.12.21 01:28 am

How often did you have to fight?

I look at the enemy. If it seems to me that he is equal to me in strength, then you can clash, but if he is obviously weak, then you can simply load with words, since he will retreat anyway, I judge from my own experience. army, and just sometimes in everyday life. If a person does not understand with words, then how to put him in his place differently. In my circle of friends and acquaintances, it’s established like this: I was afraid to sort things out like a man, showed weakness. Because of this, I lost respect and your word doesn't mean anything anymore, what do you say to that?
80 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

hardwaredude
We are getting married soon. Can you tell the difference between "wife" and just "female"?
From your words, not really - I do not know who you are actually going to marry.

but no pussi is worth broken hands.
But it goes without saying that I will always stand up for her.
You are a rare hypocrite young man, contradictory and inconsistent.

h
hardwaredude 17.12.21

Le

Gaspilleur You are dull. I'm talking about the fact that standing up for the girl with whom I was going to build a future, whom I was going to marry, for my wife is one thing. And just to fight in order to beat off some kind of university slut from some kid is completely different. The future wife is worth broken hands. University slut - no. Still simple.
And it is not necessary to distinguish one from another great mind.

t
tatunserg 17.12.21

and I have never fought in my life (children's fights do not count)
I myself am frail, small, and non-conflict ..

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

hardwaredude
Why immediately beat off the slut? Again you are carried away ...
As an option to intercede for an unfamiliar girl - not at all an option? Your thinking is distorted, based on some kind of resentment towards the opposite sex. Love to you and advice, as they say.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

tatun
you are accepted!))

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

Grevol
I myself am frail, small, and non-contentious ..
you are accepted!))
- You will provoke a gopota at night by your appearance. Also, do not forget about the tool)
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
now let's see what kind of picture you have there ... damn ... where did my glasses a la Katya Pushkarev disappear?)

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

Grevol
Spoiler

P
Podvipodvertov 17.12.21

And my fists are always broken almost all my life, I don’t understand what is wrong with my karma, or I’m just unlucky and I only come across such people, or we have serious problems about society. True, I fight three or four times a day.
Today, while I was walking to work in the morning, I managed to fight twice, the first time with some men right next to my entrance (and this is at 7:30 in the morning), the second time some creatures came near the kiosk. On the way home, I managed to fight some more, (I walk, work nearby) bit some woodpecker, I also had to use force. And there was an incident at work, for the fourth time in a day !!! At work itself, I had to move a "colleague" in the jaw, he mixed up the special clothes and put on mine, and argued that it was his, my nerves simply could not stand it. The boss said that once again such a trick from me would be, then I would have to look for another job, and I had already changed my fifth job in a year and a half, and all because of such inadequate.
The day before yesterday in the store I had a fight while standing in line, three days ago I had a fight in the bank, and a little later with a taxi driver. I just don’t know what to do, who to ask for help, why I’m always drawn to all sorts of inadequate people. People, I even fought in the library! The question is, what could have happened there? But even there the ghouls are.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Podvipodvertov
- Doctor you understand ... such a thing ... I've become a little nervous lately ... I literally turn up a half turn ...
Doctor absentmindedly leafing through the hospital card, yawns:
- Excuse me, what did you say?
- Better not to anger me nit!

t
the endless misanthropy o 17.12.21

Somehow I fought with a veteran Avgan for a place in a minibus, sat in a glass and listened to him whining about how 20 years ago he would have piled on me

G
Garrus-1994 17.12.21

Well ... once I got into a fight with a cat. I don't get into a fight anymore)

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Garrus-1994
but the cat was hefty and probably mad?

G
Garrus-1994 17.12.21

Grevol
No ... I was hefty and rabid, and the cat ... well, smaller.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Garrus-1994
did he even look dangerous? Perhaps he threatened someone from your loved ones?

G
Garrus-1994 17.12.21

Grevol
Dangerous? Well, his tail was tousled. Well, yes, he threatened my cat ... poor cat. In general, boys' showdowns with cats is not our topic, definitely.

r
rPeBoJL 17.12.21

Garrus-1994
you definitely wanted the best

G
Garrus-1994 17.12.21

Grevol
yes ... thanks. My cat also told me. Now I don’t know how to deal with rascals, regardless of the species to which this rascal belongs. Words alone cannot help.

v
vsapsay 17.12.21

Red Bull Energy
the smaller the bedside table, the further it flies

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

Podvipodvertov
People, I even fought in the library!
Dude, was that you? And then I think to whom I just piled lyuly in the library.