3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 19.12.21 10:27 pm

Which side are you on?

It is impossible to unequivocally decide where the border between good and evil is. It is impossible to define unambiguously what is good and what is evil. These concepts are relative and subjective. What is good for some is evil for others and vice versa. A person is a very strange creature! And in each person there are all facets of our world - Good, Neutrality and Evil! Just which of them you "YOURSELF" developed, so you will exist! It doesn't push you to do this on purpose! And I won't be able to say with confidence about myself which side I am on, the people around me should judge this, the saying correctly says, "You won't be nice to the whole world!" - I know, it sounds like an excuse, but this is the whole person, why there are such cavils to evil, for example, "we choose the lesser of two evils", and why, when in some situation there are several good paths, they do not say, Not only beer can be dark and light. Good and evil live in every person at the same time.

Which side would you take, good or evil ????

104 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat Vladimir 19.12.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
#BRAZZERS

Y
Yulia Popova 19.12.21

I am on the side of evil.

T
TTG 19.12.21

Fat Vladimir
#BRAZZERS IN ARMS

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

I don't like it for your intentions. Do you want to become better than Yashka Oblique here? Take into account the local contrasts - to download the rights - you are not here ... - Why do you already know this, which I have not told you yet?

T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
googled. bless

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

- Senya eat borscht, shob you zdoh you should get better !!!

r
rPeBoJL 19.12.21

gave out everything he knew? oh wey ... votka, sailor, thank you

T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS is the
most interesting. that you are more from Odessa. than me. this is what makes lightheadedness on the internet. but that's a completely different story. although if it was an imitation of the Hebrew dialect. then I am both saddened by your limitations

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

lightheadedness on the internet. do not interfere with your own business in Russia there are generals for this .. Walk aside ..

T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
Russian generals somehow appeal to the critical thinking and narcissism of a single cell. which broke away from society and spawned miserable sub-forum topics of a pseudophilosophical nature with a pretense to the mind? live easier / breathe deeper

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

upset by your limitations If I were not limited, I would have pinned Palistina's sign on my avatar ..)))))))

T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
at the moment you do not have an avatar with the image of Palestine. what is your attitude towards hypocrisy

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

Make it better ..................))) I'll see ...

T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
as a P2G2 substitute you will receive admission for a five-minute audience

T
TTG 19.12.21

Yulia Popova
And I am on the side of Aladdin's magic lamp.

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

And I'm on the side of Aladdin's magic lamp.
You are on the side of the night vase)))

T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
do you think or just get pissed off?

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

I select a vase for you)))

T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
well, you are a small mischief

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

One is digging a hole for another, another is digging a grave at once, and the third is burying both of them.