3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 19.12.21 10:27 pm

Which side are you on?

It is impossible to unequivocally decide where the border between good and evil is. It is impossible to define unambiguously what is good and what is evil. These concepts are relative and subjective. What is good for some is evil for others and vice versa. A person is a very strange creature! And in each person there are all facets of our world - Good, Neutrality and Evil! Just which of them you "YOURSELF" developed, so you will exist! It doesn't push you to do this on purpose! And I won't be able to say with confidence about myself which side I am on, the people around me should judge this, the saying correctly says, "You won't be nice to the whole world!" - I know, it sounds like an excuse, but this is the whole person, why there are such cavils to evil, for example, "we choose the lesser of two evils", and why, when in some situation there are several good paths, they do not say, Not only beer can be dark and light. Good and evil live in every person at the same time.

Which side would you take, good or evil ????

104 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solaris5000 19.12.21

I am on the side of evil, simply because usually good people are not very far away, while villains, real ones, work out their plans to the smallest detail and try to implement them as they are. A villain will never commit a rash act, and besides, now, in our time, selfishness is considered bad, but what is this in essence? Selfishness can also manifest itself in the fact that a person wants to make his life easier, while making it easier for everyone (an easy example is the Archimedes screw), and altruism is at all the highest manifestation of selfishness and self-interest, which, of course, is not disclosed,

and yes, how could I forget - Villains have ordinarily cool gear and weapons with:

K
Kosh13 19.12.21

You don't have to strain. The topic will most likely be overwritten.

w
warp 37 19.12.21

On the money side.

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

Kosh13
And what about the compromising one ??? Good and evil outlawed ???

L
LEFT FOR DTF 19.12.21

there is no good or evil.
there are principles and a conscience.

A
Azaznzel 19.12.21

School theme) Divide everything into white and black)

S
Solaris5000 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
Now freedom of speech is illegal, although everyone strives for it, and even if it is achieved, it can be described with the following phrase:
"Freedom of one person ends where freedom of another begins"

yfgjnnvcg
Michael Jackson was born black, but died white. Think, and perhaps you will understand what I want to convey to you

G
Givemethedust 19.12.21

Solaris5000
Selfishness can also manifest itself in the fact that a person wants to make his life easier, while making it easier for everyone.
Very strange definition. Has someone else's selfishness helped you in your life? Seriously, what is the use to you of the fact that someone thinks and takes into account only their own interests?

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

warp 37
Becoming successful and famous is a great motivator, understandable and strong. To do this, you need to mercilessly earn money and fame. Lure them out in any way, at any cost.

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.12.21

Which tiger I feed more often wins.

A
Azaznzel 19.12.21

Solaris5000 you have
crazy logic) He could just as well have painted purple. There is a blue drunkard, on whose side are they)) And it looks like, according to your logic, all blacks are evil, and the Chinese in general ...

G
Givemethedust 19.12.21

Solaris5000
Free speech is outlawed now
Do you have anything to say? And what is stopping you from saying this right now?

S
Solaris5000 19.12.21

Givemethedust
I talked about selfishness, as a manifestation of self-care, that is, improving our, let's say, living conditions,
I will give an illustrative example:
A person wants to get a promotion, and in all sorts of ways he tries to show himself and suck up to his superiors, but all for what? For their own sake, and at this time, the authorities can load him up and do what he wants.

I hope you understand what I mean

Givemethedust
Remember Charlie Hebdo.

yfgjnnvcg
I said that there is nothing good and bad, as the author of the topic said:
It is impossible to define unambiguously what is good and what is evil. These concepts are relative and subjective.
Therefore, I follow the opinion of the majority and consider myself evil.

A
Azaznzel 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
"Becoming successful and famous is a great motivator, understandable and strong. For this you need to mercilessly earn money and fame. Lure them out in any way, at any cost." What is your idol Philip Kirkorov?))

A
Azaznzel 19.12.21

Solaris5000
"I talked about the fact that there is nothing good and bad" Well, how can you rank yourself as something that is not? Or do you have a monopoly?))

S
SoulAssassinS 19.12.21

I am where there are cookies ...

S
Solaris5000 19.12.21

yfgjnnvcg Again
, I use the opinion of the majority, and thanks to the opinion of society, I can draw a conclusion about my side

S
SoulAssassinS 19.12.21

And why does the guy in the picture on the right look like Chuck Norris?

G
Givemethedust 19.12.21

Solaris5000
at this time, the bosses can load it and do what they want.
Nothing prevents the authorities from doing it just like that. I do not see here any special benefit for those around them from the fact that someone wants to rise, and especially for the colleagues of the rising one.

Remember Charlie Hebdo.
Remember a ton of tabloids . Is someone bothering them?

S
SАLEM 19.12.21

yfgjnnvcg
What nonsense are you talking about a green man ... Do you at least understand something ???