3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 19.12.21 10:27 pm

Which side are you on?

It is impossible to unequivocally decide where the border between good and evil is. It is impossible to define unambiguously what is good and what is evil. These concepts are relative and subjective. What is good for some is evil for others and vice versa. A person is a very strange creature! And in each person there are all facets of our world - Good, Neutrality and Evil! Just which of them you "YOURSELF" developed, so you will exist! It doesn't push you to do this on purpose! And I won't be able to say with confidence about myself which side I am on, the people around me should judge this, the saying correctly says, "You won't be nice to the whole world!" - I know, it sounds like an excuse, but this is the whole person, why there are such cavils to evil, for example, "we choose the lesser of two evils", and why, when in some situation there are several good paths, they do not say, Not only beer can be dark and light. Good and evil live in every person at the same time.

Which side would you take, good or evil ????

104 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 19.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
they took me cramps from your seizures. go to HP

t
the endless misanthropy o 19.12.21

I am not aware of these categories, I could draw a line and define it as truth if I had the right to do so. Not me, not a person, not a hundred, because it’s not about quantity. Can it be considered good to do good deeds for the sake of a sense of self-worth? Is violence committed in the name of goals that are considered good can be considered evil? But some murderers are glorified as heroes, others are hated. Hate and despair can be much more pure than love and hope. And yet there is a system of values ​​that is considered good, and they are proud of it, and they consider it correct so blindly and recklessly that they despise those who disagree, self-exalt themselves over those who doubt. And I see lies and delusion in this, and I adhere to what is always condemned, always not allowed, but has always been and will be, because if there is no truth in the world of light, then perhaps it is hidden in darkness.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.21

Solaris5000
A person wants to get a promotion, and in all sorts of ways he tries to show up and suck up to the authorities, but all for what? For their own sake, and at this time, the authorities can load him up and do what he wants.
This usually happens with harm to others.

B
Bullet_Magnit 19.12.21

Yulia Popova
You are doing everything right!