3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 20.12.21 01:44 am

Celebrities on PG

Hello everyone, I asked myself a question: There are people on the site who are recognized on the forums, whom many people on this site know, mention them in their comments. For example (no offense) - Mambo. Xbox fan, as far as I know. What do you think?
94 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 20.12.21

Playshner

Father Victorius

k
kile [Natural Sick] 20.12.21

BenzemazzzN7
Russian rap shit.

R
R054 20.12.21

Celebrities on PG
darkevil555

L
LightHOwUSE 20.12.21

Sparta with Liokerro)

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

There are such personalities:
1. Embodying friendliness with an indicator of very low traffic on this resource.
2. Not inclined to self-criticism, a gifted leader of the local youth theater drama club.
3. Constructive in judgment, Asian adherent of the most famous totalitarian digital sect.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.21

You can consider me an ass licking ...
Whatever you say, heh, heh ...

M
Marquess 20.12.21

At the end of that year, I got 4th place in the category "Cattle of the Year" Nice, isn't it?

W
Wing42 20.12.21

Marquess
Success. There were a lot of applicants, probably?

S
SkyRaider 20.12.21

And I remembered (God forgive me) Bomber

S
Shine 20.12.21

After the design change, most of the locals dumped, and those who remained, mostly, are now sitting under other accounts. Anyway, at the moment, no one cares.

P
Pretty boy 20.12.21

And everyone remembers the Terrible Gomon? http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/ob_obraze_nastoyashchego_muzhika-710115/

k
kile [Natural Sick] 20.12.21

What about Wally and the Javelin?

S
Skilldex 20.12.21

Gyyy, mazafak. There was such a person, Walliter, it seems, I xs better. Like, arranged srachi between cattle-fielders and kaldodrocherov. It was fun. What now? Now everyone is banned for any attempt to start shit. What for? Was this the whole thing about PG? This is what made it different from other similar sites. And now it is increasingly turning into an ordinary unremarkable gaming site, such as gambling addiction and other bugs. Going to the battles forum in the evening and undermining farts of cattle-fielders while drinking tea was just an emitting. And now it's boring. Here.

N
No more drugs 20.12.21

kile [Natural patient in the whole country is the only one like that]
Yes, yes, I remember these (or this) too!
And also a PS 3 fan with an avatar of Winnie the Pooh and the nickname "It`s saturday" or something like that. He actively participated in cross-platform srachs of 2011-12, then disappeared somewhere. If you think about it, you can recall a lot of funny characters ...

Yes, at your bathyscaff,
Wally arranged various srachs. I remember his eternal stuff like "Cod: MW3 - the game of the century" or "on PS3 - the best graphics of azazaz".

S
SignIn 20.12.21

Dimka-Engineer, not by nightfall will be mentioned.

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.21

Pretty Boy
Here Gaumont is a real lol, not like any Walliters. I don't even know if his posts were stuffing or he expressed his real point of view.

A
Alexator 20.12.21

who remembers a certain Matildas?

S
SoulAssassinS 20.12.21

And I thought the post about the fact that all of a sudden there are real stars on the forum .... Well, there Ranetki or Bieber zaregalsya and sits here.
And then about the fact that some old men PG and trololo raised more shit ... Pfft

W
Wing42 20.12.21

SoulAssassinS
"... there are real stars on the forum"
Betelgeuse, Sirius, Proxima Centauri or SS 433.
"Well, there Ranetki or Bieber"
These are rather White Dwarfs.

S
SoulAssassinS 20.12.21

Wing42
but what is there ..... Chuck Norris at least sat ito in joy.