3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 20.12.21 01:44 am

Celebrities on PG

Hello everyone, I asked myself a question: There are people on the site who are recognized on the forums, whom many people on this site know, mention them in their comments. For example (no offense) - Mambo. Xbox fan, as far as I know. What do you think?
94 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 20.12.21

For example (no offense) - Mambo

G
GTAman 20.12.21

Wing42
SS 433.
Few people know this exotic object. Are you interested in astronomy?

These are, rather, White Dwarfs.
Rather brown.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 20.12.21

celebrities at PG
Ostashkovets, nanoposons.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

No more drugs ...
And also a PS 3 fan had an avatar of Winnie the Pooh and the nickname "It`s saturday" or something like that. He actively participated in cross-platform scraps of 2011-12, then disappeared somewhere
On the console were Loki, Captain Buttchert, Mjm1, Reverend Onotole, Gentlemen. They also arranged cross-platform scraps. It

would be hilarious If a special thread for scraps was brought to this forum , separate, then the attendance of people increased b

N
No more drugs 20.12.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Reverend Onotole, Gentlemen
I also remember these. And Loki. And where did all of them go? Banned all chtol?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

No more drugs ... You
can find them in a search engine and see your profile

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

Sergey-1996 What a [deleted] I was banned
Yes, because on PG, there is nothing to do except to participate in srach.
It's not about PG, people are bored. You go to any company, you will always hear shit. People make fun of each other [deleted]. And this is everywhere and regardless of age. But there is one more entertainment, mixed with shit - gossip. People are watching each other after another, then they grind it all down. They add something from themselves, and it turns out fun. If you get into a company / team where everyone will be polite, you will die there with longing. You will cover yourself with mold))))

No more drugs ...
Asses burned about GTA5 on PC too

L
LEFT FOR DTF 20.12.21

Sergey-19964
and thanks to them for that.
pg is the only site on the Internet where I regularly leave comments. it's nice when you write what you think and you are not banned or overwritten every message.
take the same modgeis (which with plugins for TES'a), here there is anal moderation from schoolchildren, for whom your every message is "obscene vocabulary". somehow helped someone in the comments, rubbed my messages. wrote that modernization does not fumble, got banned forever. since then moved to the nexus and thank God. it became much better.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

Sergey-19964
But PG does not allow them.
But after all, you also climb into branches about console exs for a reason

W
Wing42 20.12.21

Are you interested in V-Nine Astronomy?
Extremely superficial.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.21

Pushken?

G
GDFrost1.4 20.12.21

Lemon's bots are just here and `` anneal '' to the fullest.

Y
YouCantStopMe 20.12.21

all non-names on this forum)

F
FearNax 20.12.21

Where have all the legendary personalities who created the entire movement on this site 5-10 years ago disappeared? I'm talking about Pleishner, Neostalker, Soldier, Lynx, Philosophus, Mask-Z, Wolf, Macaronny, Shadomir, and a hundred more nicknames that spin in their heads but cannot materialize.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.21

Here is the news,
Somebody has broken out of satellite to.
Here is the news,
Look very carefully it may be you.

s
seffko 20.12.21

la, do you sho do neh?

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.21

EVIL PLAYER fact

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.21

Someone does not give a shit about where they disappeared there. The legendary thing is to periodically unsubscribe on the forum I do not see anything.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 20.12.21

But what about the uliter?

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

Well, at least the most seedy legend was brought in ... for acquaintance, so to speak)