3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 20.12.21 01:44 am

Celebrities on PG

Hello everyone, I asked myself a question: There are people on the site who are recognized on the forums, whom many people on this site know, mention them in their comments. For example (no offense) - Mambo. Xbox fan, as far as I know. What do you think?
94 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 20.12.21

Grevol Fluder
does not chase the number of posts, chatting purely for fun, and the post-filler strives to be a plug in every barrel.

PS There may be a case when the user may want to be a plug in each barrel not for the sake of the number of posts.

S
Skilldex 20.12.21

Lol, who you won’t ask - all legends and celebrities.

m
me sugar-free please 20.12.21

V-Nine
Duc he was just a post-filling. Somehow it does not pull on the legend of the forum.
Who pulls?
Look, I see you mentioned a soldier. A person who either flooded or wrote some kind of nonsense, and then tried to prove that he was right, and EVERYONE around was idiots.
Indeed, it is drawn to the legendary personality.

Nihi, even though he liked to fill posts, but in communication he was quite pleasant. And in the headcrab he was well liked.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.21

Nihi, Grange, Deadman, Jean and the gang from the Musical

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

Grevol
Grange seems to be a girl?

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
yes. has been the star of the screen in the chatter for a while. then just as suddenly disappeared as it appeared

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

Grevol A year
ago there were regular participants in this show from the heels. Now, alas, even the amnestied Siberian woman disdains to visit)

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
let's hope they are cured)

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

Grevol
May have got married, given birth)

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
and would accept your version and believe in it ... but innate skepticism ... you know)

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.21

Grevol
Then we wait-s)
Spoiler

A
Asata2008 20.12.21

A.P. The mushroom was, the movement was directing hell

G
GTAman 20.12.21

me without sugar please
Vaughn, I see you mentioned a soldier. A person who either flooded or wrote some kind of nonsense, and then tried to prove that he was right, and EVERYONE around was idiots.
The second is just interesting. Fight against “Russophobes” and Rashephobes ™, belief in God, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and “Putin and Medvedev - the Forces of Good”, keeping a list of “PG Assholes”, a funny creature on the topic “Consoles Sucked”, self-determination as “The Great Pervonha PG” and the corresponding number of posts is all very funny.

Nihi, even though he liked to fill posts, but in communication he was quite pleasant. And in the headcrab he was well liked.
Well, nice to talk to and legendary are two different things. Legendary means being remarkable, colorful, famous. Positive qualities are not required at all to fall into this category.

V
Vaipen 20.12.21

But what about Dave with his book and a lover of debates and burning farts of the Coniferous Forest.