3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Dro 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Are you afraid of dogs? What situations did you find yourself in with them?

Just recently, in February, I was not sickly bitten by a dog in the street on the leg, so that the scar remained in the form of fangs, and today I was running on a morning jog and saw an aunt with a dog untied, the breed was like a Sheepdog, so she ran at me, I already I prepared to beat her, but her aunt stopped her, just running a little further, I saw a flock of stray dogs in the distance, I did not hesitate to switch to another path, and so I would feel the mahach would not be weak, just as in childhood my dog ​​bit me behind my face, there was a barely noticeable scar on my cheek, but I wasn’t afraid of dogs until that moment, but now it’s straight that it’s uncomfortable when I see them ... and when I went home I saw through the window, the guy was walking with two dogs without a collar, and the breeds of these dogs are German Boxer and Tosa Inu, he leads them to fights along the way ...
102 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoseBlossom 25.12.21

As a child, a dog bit me once. But neither before nor after I was afraid of dogs. Well, of course, when I see something growling and preparing for an attack, then I'm afraid. In general, no.

R
RoseBlossom 25.12.21

EnwinE

I like small and medium sized dogs (don't think anything bad about me, I like them like pets, nothing more)

We wouldn't have thought if I hadn't said it myself. :)

Ivan Dro

Makhach would not be weak

So I see:

- Ki-ya, kung fu!
- Bow-wow!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.12.21

I'm not afraid, but I still feel some hatred. I never got into any situations with them.

T
Traun 25.12.21

Her shepherd dog grabbed his face as a child, left a tiny scar on his left eyebrow.

At the age of 14 I walk, a cyclist is passing in parallel, I feel something with a leg - a large dog, ran out of the nearest private yard and bit it, and ran back. I left the stones in the courtyard into it, and went. The owner runs out - soaked alcohol, and yells FAS! this creature ran at me, 2 meters from me screamed STAND and she got up, cursed each other and dispersed

u
usoid 25.12.21

As a child, I was bitten by a dog, by the hand when I decided to stroke it. I drew conclusions and I don’t iron any more unfamiliar dogs. Which, however, did not prevent me from getting bitten last year. Here is how it was. I walk along the path to meet the dog. it happened millions of times, but without consequences. Does not bark, does not growl and behaves calmly. We drew level, too, everything is fine. And then I feel pain in my leg. The dog bit and ran away very quickly. Posihpor I don't understand what she didn't like. In total, 6 shots for rabies and one for tetanus. Well, and a scar on my leg, where without it. Draw conclusions. Hint - there are a lot of homeless dogs. They bite very often, especially children. The surgeon told me this. And this is only from those who went to the hospital.

R
RoseBlossom 25.12.21

Rikudo Nagashi

If you haven't been in any bad situations involving dogs, why should you hate?

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 25.12.21

One day I was walking down the street wearing headphones at full volume. I don't hear anything like this, and in front of me there are 2 stray dogs (medium-sized), apparently not angry, quite calm. I walk past them like this (they don't seem to be aggressive), I walk past them like this, and bam something grabbed my leg into the calf muscle. I bit through my jeans, and cut it with my fangs (to a sufficient depth). I sat down in surprise, grasped the bite with my hand. He turned sharply and began to pretend that I was picking up stones (they were not actually there, the sidewalk). I looked, and there were 2 of these same dogs running around me and barking at me. There were onlookers around (and there were a lot of healthy men, and I was 13-15 years old then), and they just watched what would happen next. I started shouting at the dogs, for some reason they ran across the road and, thank God, I never saw them again. I tried to get up like that, at first I even succeeded, took a couple of steps and stumbled, sat down again. I examined the wound, it looked like it had been cut with a knife, there were other scars nearby from other teeth, but one was covered in blood and deep. Being in shock, I did not feel anything, but I realized that I could not move my foot. Thank God the emergency room was a couple of blocks away, I could hardly limp, they patched me up there. 2 weeks walked like a robot.
After that, the dogs began to be beaten, but not so much as to panic. I especially began to take off the headphones, in front of them =) And I always look back when I pass by =)

D
Don thomas falcone 25.12.21

I'm not afraid of dogs. On the contrary, if a dog runs / sits near me, I go up to him and stroke him.

A
Andrey Lemeshev 25.12.21

Near the house there is a German shepherd and two small dogs, a dog bitten a long time ago in childhood (But I don’t remember that). And so I'm not afraid of dogs, and usually dogs love me and not when they don't attack.

A
Aarvinok 25.12.21

I’m not afraid of dogs, I rather dislike them. if they climb, I hiss and hit with claws on the insolent face

M
Mage Hermit 25.12.21

Something you have a lot of angry dogs there.

The dog can be biting ...

Never bit me. Never. The dog is immediately visible in what mood.
If not, then just don't come. But in general, I have a cat at home. Cat.

M
Mage Hermit 25.12.21

if they climb, I hiss and hit with claws on the insolent face

P
Paul Langerhans 25.12.21

I'm afraid of dogs.

D
Don thomas falcone 25.12.21

Pilat.
Sir, you have schizophrenia.

A
Aarvinok 25.12.21

Don Thomas Falcone
Multiple personality disorder is a serious mental illness, as it reduces the myriad of creatures, into which a person is usually fragmented, to a pitiful two.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.21

dogs never bit
me, but I'm afraid of them
and mine is worth the effort to remove fear,
but in fact I am afraid of any large animals,
especially meat-eating ones,
and recently I discovered that I am afraid and the tarantula
could not calmly take on the handles

M
Max Fry 25.12.21

I'm not afraid, but a couple of times small, inadequate individuals flew at me. I could hardly restrain myself so as not to kick. The big ones, as a rule, behave quite calmly - I have never had any problems with them.

T
Tomomi 25.12.21

I was once eaten by a dog, even a small scar remained ...

A
ALEX451 25.12.21

I'm not afraid of dogs, but the neighbor's dog, who is half a wolf, bit me 3 times. The scars are still there.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.12.21

RoseBlossom
It may sound strange, but this is due to the Chinese horoscope. According to him, I am a Tiger. And the cat family does not like dogs very much. So it goes. : D