3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Dro 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Are you afraid of dogs? What situations did you find yourself in with them?

Just recently, in February, I was not sickly bitten by a dog in the street on the leg, so that the scar remained in the form of fangs, and today I was running on a morning jog and saw an aunt with a dog untied, the breed was like a Sheepdog, so she ran at me, I already I prepared to beat her, but her aunt stopped her, just running a little further, I saw a flock of stray dogs in the distance, I did not hesitate to switch to another path, and so I would feel the mahach would not be weak, just as in childhood my dog ​​bit me behind my face, there was a barely noticeable scar on my cheek, but I wasn’t afraid of dogs until that moment, but now it’s straight that it’s uncomfortable when I see them ... and when I went home I saw through the window, the guy was walking with two dogs without a collar, and the breeds of these dogs are German Boxer and Tosa Inu, he leads them to fights along the way ...
102 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max Fry 25.12.21

Rikudo Nagashi
What is R12? Why are these R.

S
STALIN100500 25.12.21

How to create your own topic on the forum.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.12.21

Max Fry
In general, there should be an em dash in place of R12, and it used to be well displayed on the site. And now it doesn't work. But the habit of typing a character remained. :(

p
people with a machine gun 25.12.21

Cheburun with a shotgun
You have a shotgun, and you have claws ...

S
STALIN100500 25.12.21

Press yourself you think I'm so dumb

S
STALIN100500 25.12.21

you know that you have a virus, delete the system32 folder in the windows folder

p

But in general:

p

STALIN100500

S
SignIn 25.12.21

STALIN100500

R
Ripper man 25.12.21

Small dogs bite without warning. In general, I'm only afraid of big dogs, I kick small ones if they try to bite.

M
Max Fry 25.12.21

Rikudo Nagashi
Ah ... I've seen R30 here somewhere. Interesting.

D
Dag-M 25.12.21

people with a machine gun.
Ahahah, what was that now?

p

Dag-M
My bodyguard.

S
SignIn 25.12.21

Objection! Not every student is an idiot, just like not every idiot is a student!

P
PaulTheApostle 25.12.21

Once a poodle was bitten, another time by a big dog. The third time was already bitten by my own dog. Fortunately, they did not bite me hard, but this does not add any sympathy to them.

G
GooglyEye_of_AXTON 25.12.21

Once Newfoundland bit his face, as a child he loved to hug him, soft, big =)
And so the Rottweiler left a gift in the form of a fang scar on his right hand, "hung" on his hand ..

N
Nevoeiro 25.12.21

and whom the horse would not bite?

D
Daryonok 25.12.21

no, the horse did not bite. but the dog bit his face. The scar remained above the lip.

B
BenziLLLa 25.12.21

I love dogs, medium and large. But I don't like small ones, because I don't understand why they are needed? Let's say a large dog is a watchdog and protector (a shepherd dog - protects sheep). The middle one is an assistant in the hunt. But small for what? Shushi-pushi? No thanks, no need.

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 25.12.21

Once in my childhood my brother told me that you shouldn't look them in the eyes. I’m not looking, and so far it’s like all the rules.