3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Dro 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Are you afraid of dogs? What situations did you find yourself in with them?

Just recently, in February, I was not sickly bitten by a dog in the street on the leg, so that the scar remained in the form of fangs, and today I was running on a morning jog and saw an aunt with a dog untied, the breed was like a Sheepdog, so she ran at me, I already I prepared to beat her, but her aunt stopped her, just running a little further, I saw a flock of stray dogs in the distance, I did not hesitate to switch to another path, and so I would feel the mahach would not be weak, just as in childhood my dog ​​bit me behind my face, there was a barely noticeable scar on my cheek, but I wasn’t afraid of dogs until that moment, but now it’s straight that it’s uncomfortable when I see them ... and when I went home I saw through the window, the guy was walking with two dogs without a collar, and the breeds of these dogs are German Boxer and Tosa Inu, he leads them to fights along the way ...
102 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fluffy destroyer 25.12.21

the cable is afraid of me, but the bitch is not.
You bite her by the ear, she also wakes up the bayat. XD

a
andrey 25.12.21

Fluffy Destroyer
experience?))

x
xxx05 25.12.21

You can't even imagine what kind of situation I got with the dogs, they attacked me !!!!

S
SignIn 25.12.21

pseudo-dog tail - take

T
TheGeth 25.12.21

Pilat.
On the Internet, no one knows that you are a cat.

S
ScaryZerGG 25.12.21

If a flock of stray dogs lives nearby, you need to follow the next step
1) it is advisable to take a picture
2) each municipal district of the Russian Federation has an office information site where there is a reception of complaints. There, a message is drawn up to the sanitary and epidemiological supervision, the name of the street and a photograph are attached.
3) within a week the bureaucrats are obliged to answer you (most likely positively, but depends on the arrogance and irresponsibility of the local authorities)
4) a car leaves for the specified address, catches the dogs, contacts you, you confirm that everything is OK, and GG
5) enjoy the street without the dogs barking at night, constantly breeding, dangerous and foul the streets!

973_ALuKaRD_973 25.12.21

I have never felt hatred for dogs, on the contrary, I love them very much. Any size and by the way, usually, if the owner is adequate, then the larger the dog, the kinder it is. For 1.5 years they lived with a CAO (Central Asian Shepherd Dog) named Batyr, a very large and intelligent dog. Once my mother went for a walk with Batyr at night (it was hot, at other times she could not) so some drunkard wanted to start pestering her, and Batyr, without thinking twice, barked at him (you should have heard SAO) that he was afraid of his legs made one. Now we live with a French Bulldog, such a nyasha that we cannot live without him.

M
Mr. Paradox 25.12.21

Contrabass
Boriy posanchik, tell me where you can get this. I searched all the bread stalls - there is no one ((

A
Aarvinok 25.12.21

people need to be afraid

A
Arti 25.12.21

As a child, the Ratweiler bitten heavily and fear appeared, but after a while, I began to adore dogs very much and still adore any dogs =) I got a dog myself and he is already 10 years old, like that.
P.S. I hate people who don't like dogs :(

A
Aarvinok 25.12.21

I read how "I bit the Rottweiler hard." I immediately respected it so much ... but it is like this

7Rain7 25.12.21

-SR- Neighed
from your post. Now I'll change it a bit. Purely hypothetical. From your face - I'm going at night, it's dark as well ... pe. Suddenly I hear someone's footsteps. It seems that it was a huge ebony. Well, I go on, I don't turn around. But I can hear him approaching me with booming heavy steps. I squeezed the rolls, but I don't turn around so as not to see. I won't go there anymore.

Ahahaha well you ochkuuun.

B
Bella ragazza 25.12.21

I love animals, I'm not afraid of dogs. I'm afraid of snakes, spiders and all sorts of insects :) I don't keep anyone at home

G
Gеmini 25.12.21

she thinks I'm crazy
absolutely true

A
Aarvinok 25.12.21

The last of us
did everything right

m
manwithoutskill 25.12.21

It depends on which ones) But I'm not afraid)

F
Francis I 25.12.21

Once I ate a cheburek in the market, judging by its taste, it was a small bald dog ...

B
Balda716 25.12.21

Wolves are not afraid of dogs, just the opposite, my friend.

T
Toxa95 25.12.21

I'm afraid of healthy dogs, which are either impossible or problematic to take out with the foot, and their large concentrations.
Really dumb when you see a dog of a fighting breed, like a Rottweiler or a bulldog, without a muzzle. Do not care that on a leash, not everyone can hold such a mountain of meat if it gets mad.
In general, dogs without muzzles are pissed off.
And you can fight off ordinary mongrels, all the same, they won't bite your jeans, and slapping them in the face is not a problem. So I am afraid of the large representatives of this stinking brotherhood, who, in turn, are not afraid of me.

r
rPeBoJL 25.12.21

some are afraid of electricity, others of snakes, others of tax inspectors ... all fears of unwillingness to defeat them