3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxtk9788 25.12.21 09:41 pm

How to go through the encyclopedia of an ordinary person? (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows?
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scomer 25.12.21

You go to your estate and look for the people you took to your place. They will be busy with certain activities and are marked in yellow in the "eagle's sight". You aim at them the sight (the one that is done on the gamepad with the left trigger, well, with a dot in the middle of the screen like this) and wait. The recording will take place. Everything

m
maxtk9788 25.12.21

Scomer
I PLAY ON PC

P
PaulBaumer 25.12.21

maxtk9788
you approach people in the estate. press V (default) press F (also) and aim it at golden targets. and you wait.

U
U-rock 25.12.21

And how to gather all the people in the estate?

m
m1asmatic 25.12.21

go through all the side effects and tasks of the estate. Craftsmen will appear. The carpenter, hunter, lumberjack and miner will then be farmers - then a man will appear who will open the tavern. Then the blacksmith and the priest) Look for constantly badges with the task of the estate and do everything)

J
Jewelyn 25.12.21

eagle's vision is not nada, look who is needed and go to him, then you follow until he starts doing some kind of business, ideally there are 3
examples of such things :
farmers - collects
wheat -
works with cattle -
suffers garbage

d
dr_Bang 25.12.21

Found a doctor, for example, writes 1/3, but where else to look for 2 doctors?

Or is it possible to take pictures of one doctor 3 times in 3 cases?

F
Faik 1972 25.12.21

I did everything, I can't find the lumberjacks. Who knows where they are?

A
Airchick 25.12.21

The lumberjacks in the center are straight, they open according to the plot where one knocks on the window to help save the second.
And who knows how to get artisans? otherwise I have only one Lance and I'm already worn out, nothing is clear ...

F
Faik 1972 25.12.21

PegiInfo
Thank you very much

T
TruSauron 25.12.21

who can help almost all scanned. I can't record the miner for the third time - this activity was recorded. And I can’t tailor it’s a fool forever shoals blowing on the street))

J
Jewelyn 25.12.21

just follow them around the clock and in the end they will do what you and your guide do not yet know

d
dr_Bang 25.12.21

There are many things in the world, friend Horace, which they do not know about in the basements of exhumations :)

I understand to watch around the clock without a smear, because I followed the chick, she sat on the yolka, hunted - there was, took pictures, then went to the fire, started there to kick the bald, but the second time it is impossible to shoot.
That is, it is necessary to move away, to pause and then catch it again.

J
Jewelyn 25.12.21

dr_Bang

hunters, I know there is still a moment when she allegedly cuts off the skin from a carcass right on her porch, well, and the 3rd MB when she goes to her husband to talk about life

C
CambaR 25.12.21

Tell me where to take notes after I looked at them?

F
Faik 1972 25.12.21

Jewelyn
It turned out differently for me. I roasted by the fire, checked the trap and hunted

f
forgreem 25.12.21

they have a lot of action so you can't miss anyway

J
Jewelyn 25.12.21

CambaR,

if you tracked this or that activity in the animus message log (on the top right of the notification window), it will pop up that the record has been successfully entered into the book, and an indicator will appear on the top left showing that there is a record, say, 2 out of 3

f
forgreem 25.12.21

exactly)

C
CambaR 25.12.21

Jewelyn

Well, I looked behind them 3 actions. As you told me at the top from the right, the window came out that quest 3/3, make an entry in the mansion and continue observing. So where do you need to record?