3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxtk9788 25.12.21 09:41 pm

How to go through the encyclopedia of an ordinary person? (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows?
88 Comments
Sort by:
h
hazard6364 25.12.21

I have completed the entire encyclopedia, but it continues to hang in the tab-log of tasks-rebuilding the estate, is this how it should be? For example, if you complete the entire thieves guild, then it disappears from there.

d
denya1992 25.12.21

Damn what the hell, the tailor stupidly glows blue and does nothing, stupidly on the doorstep there is a stupid sheep, who knows what to do?

O
Olegamop 25.12.21

On my pirate (Theta crack) everything was pumped. But only on the 9th sequence and the campaign is really for the quests.
Farmers, lumberjacks, hunters and innkeepers do not need levels at all, however, just as the saint himself is not needed, even if he traded in Bibles, it’s not.
And the encyclopedia is a real zapara, also closer to the 9th post. slaves began to do business more often. Stsuka farmers are still 2/3, and already 11 last. maybe their little one will still earn money
This encyclopedia gives anything but dubious pleasure?

G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

Olegamop
Achievement

n
napower 25.12.21

You can find a dressmaker in general .. he hangs around all the time somewhere ..

G
Gameman 25.12.21

Why, when I try to scan a lumberjack where he is talking to a carpenter, he writes to me that it has already been scanned, although I did not scan this particular activity?

l
lokkie 25.12.21

Posony, where is the miner hanging out?

G
Gameman 25.12.21

lokkie
http://i077.radikal.ru/1212/08/1341b920ee26.bmp
here

D
Devion 25.12.21

Found the third activity of lumberjacks. One of the wives will be pounding in a wooden mortar near the house. And the doctor, after giving birth and talking to him near the farmers' house, will play balls.

S
Stalingradec1942 25.12.21

I went through everything, but the task in the magazine remained fun, and it should have seemed that some kind of trophy would appear in the mansion, but it is not

g
god11 25.12.21

guys need help I can't find the hunter anywhere

g
galai_evgen 25.12.21

Stalingradec1942
I have the same problem, because of it I cannot reach 100% synchronization .. HELP ANYONE!

m
mishanay68 25.12.21

You can scan everyone after the 9th sequence, if you have completed all the tasks of the estate at that time. Also, the actions of residents depend on the season. For example, a party woman does nothing in winter, only in summer.

M
Migel Gross 25.12.21

god11
The huntress's hut is located in the north of the estate, near a small river. It is marked there with a square.

G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

mishanay68 You
can scan everyone after sequence 9, if
you have completed all the tasks of the estate at that time. How can you complete all the tasks of the estate in advance? They themselves appear over time. For example, I have not yet had a single assignment from a doctor and a carpenter, and I have not yet had a dressmaker. I'm in the middle of the 9th chapter and I completed all the tasks of the estate displayed on the map.

v
vxxvxxv 25.12.21

People tell me why the mission does not end if everyone chanted 3 times and the mission is not finished ?!

G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

vxxvxxv
Carefully read the quest log, section about the estate. Most likely, he missed someone. If not, then the bug

v
vxxvxxv 25.12.21

Thanks I will understand! I just have not finished yet about the thieves to catch the courier but I think this should not affect the quest of the estate !! ?

G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

vxxvxxv
Of course not. Click on Tab and use the down arrows to the magazine section. There will be tasks of the estate and it should be displayed what exactly you have not yet completed

v
vxxvxxv 25.12.21

Well, yes, and I did 10 times I thought that I overlooked something, but no, all the points are standing and everything is not removed from the magazine, maybe it is necessary to do it somewhere else and not just in the estate ?! although people hang out in the estate.