3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxtk9788 25.12.21 09:41 pm

How to go through the encyclopedia of an ordinary person? (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows?
88 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

vxxvxxv
Well, tasks are not in the estate itself. For example, buy a hammer for a blacksmith in NY or go with a carpenter to his shop in Boston. So the bubble is still in the cities

X
Xpessar 25.12.21

It is better to go through the encyclopedia after completing the story, there we can go through the remaining missions of the estate and thereby finish it

v
vxxvxxv 25.12.21

I have 99% synchronization all the estates seem to have been completed even all the missions from the deluxe package. it remains only for the guild of thieves to find a courier and catch him and to the estates a human encyclopedia, I have a walkthrough table where the DNA sensor is for some reason worth the thieves guild task 0% and the thieves guild membership is 100% and the request for delivery is 66% when you enter the magazine in tasks of the estate, then there are all the circles filled. and in them the following characters: blacksmith farmers hunter doctor lumberjacks tailor carpenter miner innkeeper - there are 9 of them all made 3 out of 3 and + tasks of the characters themselves I have a question, maybe there should still be a priest's building?! ???? Or should there be 9 of them, or is it 10? because for some reason my task does not disappear

v
vxxvxxv 25.12.21

I bought for the blacksmith for the hammer so that he would make a dagger for the miner and he gave it to the hunter, he groomed the town with the carpenter to get the tools that his servant had stolen, I think more and more tasks were not urban, or if so, could you help us miss something?

k
kane0032 25.12.21

in sequence 10, the carpenter will send to Boston for drawings like (or H-U, I don't remember exactly)

k
kloschan 25.12.21

By 7 sequence I already had a good set of townspeople of the estate, half of the tasks were completed, according to the encyclopedia, it remained to study 3 people, a doctor, a blacksmith, a dressmaker. As soon as I moved to the 9th last, I abandoned the plot and began to perform side effects, in the end it remains to complete the carpenter's doctor for the Achilles blacksmith's Achilles and learn the dressmaker in the encyclopedia, but it’s winter and she doesn’t do anything in the winter, then we have to go through the plot of the campaign. to appear. The rest are add. tasks - Boston fighters 100%, thieves 100%, murder contracts completed in Boston and Nuerke shows 66% where else I don’t know, I did 4 for the delivery of goods to the townspeople, one still hangs in sync costs 33% where I don’t know the rest. Trappers 100%, the gambles have to listen to all the conversations. From the sea I can not pass only the one-legged task "ghost ship",

v
vxxvxxv 25.12.21

just strange in the Journal I did not pass the "Encyclopedia of the Common Man" but there I have all the points, that is, everything is done, but does not disappear from the journal. and what is also strange is that in Ubisift in the ACHIEVEMENTS tab there is a check mark that I have achieved An Extraordinary Man - Complete the "Encyclopedia of the Common Man"

is this a game glitch or I still did not complete something from this "Encyclopedia of the Common Man" ???

v
vxxvxxv 25.12.21

who has a 100% look at you hanging in the magazine "Encyclopedia of the Common Man" ????

F
Fr1313 25.12.21

yes, hanging)))

A
Amacumara 25.12.21

I have the "Encyclopedia of the Common Man" hanging, although I scanned everyone, how can I submit it?

A
Aztec_141 25.12.21

it doesn't matter in what order they will do it?

G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

Aztec_141
Doesn't matter

A
Avenger272 25.12.21

I went through all the tasks in the estate, filled out the encyclopedia and only one task defended what to do?

G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

Avenger272
What counts?

A
Avenger272 25.12.21

then in which you need to invite people to the village

L
Laysik_One 25.12.21

Avenger272
what didn't count? Sorry, staffer Nostradamus is on vacation now, please describe in detail the essence of the problem.

A
Avenger272 25.12.21

no thanks, I wanted to get the Achilles suit early and thought that if I went through all the missions of the estate, I would get it, and there he was after chapter 11, by the way, my friend was a 100% assassin, he said that that mission did not disappear from him either, so I try to be 100 to finish off.

G
GarretSSS 25.12.21

Avenger272
Even if the mission remains in the magazine, 100% will still count. Well, with patch 1.02, this bug was fixed.

A
Avenger272 25.12.21

Thanks for the information, now everything fell into place (I have 1.01 pirate)

L
Leksandra 25.12.21

Question: Is it true that if you fill out an encyclopedia for someone (for example, a hunter) before completing all her quests, then her levels will not rise? Or vice versa? Or did everyone lie to me?)