3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxtk9788 25.12.21 09:41 pm

How to go through the encyclopedia of an ordinary person? (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows?
88 Comments
Sort by:
f
forgreem 25.12.21

nowhere does it write itself into a book and that's it ... This is the most useless quest in the game ... Nothing is given for it just for 100% synchronization

C
CambaR 25.12.21

So how, then, to download these suckers?

D
Dmitriy.spb 25.12.21

CambaR
complete the tasks of the estate as they appear - each completed task is a level up: D

L
Langueborg 25.12.21

He took a lumberjack (the skinny one) as a target, he went into the barn, took a fishing rod, went to the bridge, a fat lumberjack was sitting there, as soon as the skinny one climbed onto the bridge, he could no longer be targeted. I still hovered the cursor over him and waited, he said a couple of remarks about what a great fisherman he was and not a lumberjack, removed the fishing rod, jumped onto the bridge and went home, I didn’t sign up for nothing and constantly writes that “The tip has been learned. Invalid target”. I decided to follow his wife, she often goes to the bridge to wash clothes, but also when the cursor is selected, an inscription appears that the goal is incorrect.

Moreover, in eagle vision, they look like ordinary civilians, that is, they are highlighted in blue and not at all golden. Can someone post a video or screen with the process itself?

C
CambaR 25.12.21

Dmitriy.spb
I do not have their tasks, the same with recruiting

L
Langueborg 25.12.21

KaLvaDoreS
Thank you very much.

d
dr_Bang 25.12.21

The huntress and the doctor.
They go into the house and disappear from the map.
Where to look?

M
Misanthrore 25.12.21

I scanned everyone, but the quest still hangs in the magazine. What to do? (Timati's father needs to be scanned? I still don't understand, he is not in the magazine)

d
dr_Bang 25.12.21

People, tell me what is the doctor's third activity?
Once he reads a book written in stone.
The second time he collects the Colorado potato beetle in the garden.

Where to scan it for the third time?
Already worn out with him.
Save.

A
Azirael 25.12.21

Dmitriy.spb
Why leveled up, if only the assortment is expanding? At least the levels of these artisans have not risen for me yet. The same farmers. For them I completed 3 tasks, until the 1st level.

How long do the fucking lumberjacks have breaks? They catch fish, eat apples, smoke, but they don't work at all. I only managed to catch one moment when the firewood was being chopped. The second time, one of their wives rescued, started pounding something near the house. Freaks are lazy. On other 5-10 minutes it took, but on these idiots the 3rd day already.

V
Vashtro 25.12.21

Azirael
I fixed them in the following 3 actions:
1. when both of them are loading the cart with firewood;
2. when both are sawing the log with a large two-handed saw;
3. When both are chopping wood.
You don't have to stare at them all the time and follow. Noticed in one action, you run 200 meters and back - and they will already do something else.

E
EliteGame 25.12.21

Help! Where is the miner recruited? I've already found farmers on the Frontier.

T
THUNDER. 25.12.21

Misanthrore
the same bullshit

L
LafarPerm 25.12.21

And on pirates generally swing lvls? And then I already have the 9th sequence, and the lumberjack is only lvl 1, although he has already collected farmers, an innkeeper, a hunter, a miner, and has already completed their tasks, and they do not even appear in the ledger when choosing artisans ... (

f
fullentropppy 25.12.21

LafarPerm
Exactly the same problem, does anyone know how to solve it?

f
fullentropppy 25.12.21

LafarPerm
Exactly the same problem, does anyone know how to solve it?

M
Misanthrore 25.12.21

ReenGo
In the course of the story, tasks will open, you have to go through them and everything will be ok!

L
LafarPerm 25.12.21

Misanthrore
And so we pass, it is also called "Tasks of the estate", I have already passed a bunch of them. right now, in New York, there’s a doctor like

P
Prilutskiy 25.12.21

where to find a doctor? a blacksmith? an innkeeper? and a tailor? prompt plizz)))

R
ReXSniper 25.12.21

As you progress, they themselves will appear