3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepashka 25.12.21 10:38 pm

Far Cry Commando (Far Cry)

Who played Far Cry Commando call back !!! Stuck on the "Survival Test" tour, who passed tell me how to do it. I can't do anything, helicopters fly, enemies attack and that's it ...
84 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderson Andreevich 25.12.21

I would put it. But there is no FC. And with my internet to download the game ... For a long time, in general.

G
Grandshot 25.12.21

Anderson Andreevich
So buy a DVD license. Now you can still find it in some stores, and the price will be relatively low. Although, if you stumble upon an old edition, you will still have to download the Commulative Patch 1.4. But 300 megabytes is not a whole game, admit it =)

A
Anderson Andreevich 25.12.21

Grandshot
Traigen
JetRanger
I found a relatively small Far Cry on trackers along with 1.4 .... Mods are put .. It's even funny. Now we need to look for suitability.

J
JetRanger 25.12.21

Anderson Andreevich
Now we need to look for suitability.
First of all I recommend the "Matto" mod series. The first one (just "Matto") is a map, not a mod, but "Matto 2", "Matto 3" and "Matto 4" are real mods that require proper installation.

Further, I personally really like the Outpost 22, Devil's Coast and Farmer Jack cards (split into 2 cards that come in one "set"). And then there's the not-so-perfect, but hefty, epic and pretty hardcore "Catalyst Aftermath" mod.

together with 1.4
Better put 1.41, otherwise the AI ​​will see you through the tent walls, with all the consequences.