3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Why did you fall in love with the series of games \ "The Witcher \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know
UPD: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/za_chto_vi_polyubili_seriyu_igr_grand_theft_auto-852707/ - a topic about GTA
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexOmen 28.12.21

1. Non-linear plot and choice
2. Uniqueness of quests with their history
3. Voice acting
4. Music
5. Graphics
6. Variety of weapons
7. GENERAL ATMOSPHERE
PS. I started playing by accident: I just liked the box and the name of the game. When I went through the gold edition for the first time, I became a fan.

S
Sergey_CH 28.12.21

I join the above and add - I love at least because Geralt DOES NOT SAVE THE WORLD, the galaxy, the universe. Here, everyone contributes to the overall mosaic.

O
OnnF 28.12.21

Yes, for everything, this is one of the few games that is simply gorgeous in all respects

n
nurbak 28.12.21

No matter how trite it sounds ... atmosphereeeeeeeeira !!!!

S
Sirius_pM 28.12.21

Honestly, I don’t know why they don’t like the second part so much, as for me, the plot in it is simply gorgeous!
I love the game a lot for that. Probably, yes, I'll just say that "I join all of the above" and quietly go into the shadows.
PS If not for the game, I would never even know that there are books. In my area, the Witcher book series is not famous at all, even in the book series it is not. I had to order.

S
StarKillerNazar92 28.12.21

For the extension of the life of Sapkowski's universe, where there is no clear line between good and evil, for the gloomy world, respect to the authors!

1YourDad1 28.12.21

In the second he played for the first time this year, the surroundings are close to ours, and it is not surprising because everyone knows that the Poles are related to the Slavic group

G
Ggame 28.12.21

I like everything perfect RPG

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.12.21

excellent plot, atmosphere, especially since it was the first RPG in which I played, since then I have replayed it several times, each time in different ways and on different levels of difficulty. The best series of games of all time, no schoolchildren worshiping a gopnik simulator will convince me.

S
Shadow264 28.12.21

This is the Witcher, and that says it all.

S
Shilard Fitz 28.12.21

For all of the above.

T
Thor324 28.12.21

For the atmosphere

i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.12.21

For the first part. Sobsno love ended on her.

S
StalkerVirys 28.12.21

for the protagonist. the rest followed later.

E
Elliassa 28.12.21

An excellent plot, the atmosphere, when you play, sometimes it seems that you are wandering somewhere in our outback, where everything seems familiar, well, why bother, I love Gerald, he is cool! Where else can you look at such beauties: 3

A
Alex97914 28.12.21

For the realism of the world and for blurring the lines between good and bad, i.e. demonstrations that everything is relative!

S
Shadow264 28.12.21

Some hater came and missed everyone)) And I took and reduced his efforts to naught.

Spoiler

D
Dgon7523 28.12.21

Great plot, atmosphere when you play. The fact that there is almost an open world to roam to kill there any evil spirits or someone else. Here's what I liked about this RPG

S
Shadows3D 28.12.21

and for what to love her? for the poor gameplay? or for a weak story to say the least?

F
Flow4Master 28.12.21

For the pre-order of the third part for 550 rubles, and then for 720 rubles, and for free DLC.

And so for a loyal attitude towards gamers with a fairly high quality of the product.