3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Why did you fall in love with the series of games \ "The Witcher \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know
UPD: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/za_chto_vi_polyubili_seriyu_igr_grand_theft_auto-852707/ - a topic about GTA
61 Comments
Sort by:
R
RapMan1986 28.12.21

Game scenarios should be given an Oscar. I have not seen such a elaborate plot (the main story, side quests and connections between them) and elaborate characters (even those whom you meet only once in the whole game) in more than one game. People have invested their hearts and thanks to them for that.
Music.
Awesome graphics, elaboration of weather effects and details in the game at the highest level.
Optimization. On my GTX 770, from day one, stable 30 fps at maximum speed without nvidia hair (I turned them on after patch 7)

In my opinion, CD Projekt RED is a unique studio, each game has a huge leap forward compared to the previous one in all aspects of the game ( to be honest, I didn't play the first witcher). Other studios should follow their example, especially in terms of post-release technical support and DLC policy.