3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Why did you fall in love with the series of games \ "The Witcher \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know
UPD: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/za_chto_vi_polyubili_seriyu_igr_grand_theft_auto-852707/ - a topic about GTA
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimkinpark 28.12.21

For Buttercup XD

M
Maxis1977 28.12.21

for boobs

S
SkyRaider 28.12.21

baskspace2014
and nothing more?

G
GreenSonic 28.12.21

I fell in love with the "world of the Witcher" because there, in this fictional world, there is simply an amazing plot that makes you think, imagine, and imagine yourself in the place of G.G. Yes, I plunged into this fictional world with interest, it was from the first game of the Witcher trilogy, then I decided to read, also a very interesting line of books by the author Andrzej Sapkowski, this allowed me to better understand the fate of Geralt and a clear picture of further events. Well, as for games, if we compare the first and second parts, then undoubtedly I will choose the first because for the year the game was released, and this was 2007, it was one of the best games, and in its genre it was the best. Well, in my opinion, the Witcher feels great affection for Temeria and great freedom, if you play "The Witcher Assassin of Kings". Yes, you can describe all these events for hours, but that was purely my opinion. PS

j
jane334 28.12.21

if you compare, then in Skyrim there are hundreds of npc with the same quests: clear the cave, bring a helmet, sword, plant, book, the main quest for the brothers of the storm or the legion is also not the same with the clearing of locations, in this regard, the witcher is 100 times better, there is everyone the quest is a separate story, even if you need to collect the ingredients, the characters are not boobies with "default" answers, each is interesting in its own way. I also don't want to repeat ... a dark atmosphere, especially in Vizima and there are no heroes or villains who have become so simply out of spite or holiness, everyone has motives. also developers, people who really like their work, they take many names and events from folklore and listen to the wishes of the players, they replaced their face in 2 parts: D, and not stupidly squeeze money out of the players and cook 10 paid dlk like some.

U
UNATCO 28.12.21

I generally deleted 1 part 2 times, only mastered it 3 times and did not regret it =)

D
Digic_07 28.12.21

Plot

V
Vattgern 28.12.21

Possibility of choice, just like in reality. Each action leads to different results. Try to choose the right solution!

R
Redanian_ 28.12.21

Andrzej conveyed all the horrors of the realities of the real Middle Ages. Violence, lust, greed, and of course the lust for power. In the witcher, first of all, you see the realistic Middle Ages, with all its monarchical bourgeoisie. Cruel and greedy kings are striking. And of course, the connection with Slavic mythology gives a huge plus. This is of course my personal opinion, but Tolkien and TES after the Witcher seem like a child's tale.

R
Redanian_ 28.12.21

jane334
There is no good, there is only evil, in its various proportions. The Witcher is a dark fantasy for adults who have seen life.

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 28.12.21

THURISAZ I
agree with you in everything.

G
Gutsz 28.12.21

Good plot, great characters with their own story, add. quests that immerse you in the universe even more. Most of all the concept of the Witcher world (monsters, custom, culture)

W
Wild rider 28.12.21

For the atmosphere and plot. For side quests. For a specific world, recreated according to the Sapkowski saga. The gameplay, alas, is not the strong point of this series of games (except in 3 parts, relative to other parts).

D
DemonKuts 28.12.21

For a unique atmosphere !!! For a great plot !!! For those who have not read the book, the game is of little interest ...

S
Ser Gregor 28.12.21

For everything that is in the Witcher was in the Witcher and Will be in the Witcher !!!

H
Holly jolly 28.12.21

well, like everyone else for the atmosphere and Geralt, an interesting character

i
icebear2 28.12.21

The plot, the variety, the tactics, the choice, the emotions, and just that it is in some way similar to reality. The Witcher is very well done CD PRG shows that they tried.

E
Eagle387 28.12.21

Le Gaspilleur has
much better Russian voice acting than English. When I heard the English Geralt, I felt like throwing up. No emotion, nothing. But in Russian Seva
did his best))) I also liked Emhyr (well, of course I liked him! He was voiced by my favorite actor Nikita Prozorovsky)! CHIC game!

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.12.21

Eagle387
Strongly agree)

A
Alex84 28.12.21

For bringing the beloved character of Sapkowski's books to life!
They breathed life into history, allowed to plunge into the world of the witcher.