3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Why did you fall in love with the series of games \ "The Witcher \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know
UPD: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/za_chto_vi_polyubili_seriyu_igr_grand_theft_auto-852707/ - a topic about GTA
61 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 28.12.21

for the plot
I'm not a fan of RPGs, but I go through this one
and the music there is simply chic
and what an atmosphere MMMMMMMMM oh I
'll go and suffer for another hour)))

G
GrYnT101 28.12.21

For a variety of plot and characters

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.12.21

Plot, graphics, voice acting, optimization, management.

w
wolf12332 28.12.21

One word ATMOSPHERE

P
Pecesenkin 28.12.21

Shpilin
Optimization ???

I
I am Batman 28.12.21

The plot, quests (it's just uhhh!), The atmosphere, the music and the graphics for the RPG are very nice, I would even say the best of role-playing games.

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.12.21

Pecenenkin
Well, yes. The second Witcher flew at high at 2x 2.8 each, 4 GB of RAM and a GTX 460, everything was saved and everything was created without patches and other crap.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 28.12.21

1. Atmosphere.
2. An echo of Slavic folklore (this is very important for me).
3. Everyday reality even against the background of fantasy (the same problems of society, the same conflicts),
4. Book adaptation.
5. Unique tasks for which a whole plot has been written, and not just "come on there and kick that one in the mouth, and then just bring me one stop."
6. Difficult choices.
And so on ...
PS The second witcher flies until the prohibitive quality appears in the clouds. Then you have to land.

D
Denis Vladimirov 28.12.21

I fell in love with her only for the plot as well as mas effect))

D
Daniil Sobolev 28.12.21

I just sat down to play once, and it dragged me in for a long time, and with the atmosphere, and the voice acting, and the music, and the plot, the characters which are to my heart, and most importantly, the SLAVIC SOUL was invested! That's why I fell in love with the Witcher so much

D
DEVIL159rus 28.12.21

For its rich atmosphere and non-linear plot)

s
st029 28.12.21

1) The atmosphere of the first game is indescribable and unique!
2) As in life - there are no good or bad characters, there are decisions and their consequences, there are people and their goals and desires. There is no good or evil. In this regard, the game is unique.

T
Tim low 28.12.21

Because it is completely incomprehensible how your actions will affect the following events. I have to rack my brains to somehow predict how everything will turn out in the end (going through the second part, I played in my imagination how my choice would affect the events of the third part, which of course also depends on the developers, who promised, by the way, more than 30 endings) ... This feeling is also supported by the fact that the Witcher is not a hero of a universal scale, in comparison, for example, with Shepard, who immediately at the beginning of the series is endowed with the powers of SPECTRUM. The roaming wolf has little leverage, but is still known in some non-witcher circles. If you look, you do not understand who Geralt is a hero or an apostate. BioVars lead you by the handle along the moral path to saving the universe, coloring the necessary dialogue options. In this regard, Geralt is free. Geralt cannot be compared with the last hope of humanity, but he is not the last person either. Geralt is an insignificant figure in the Games of Thrones, and you will have to strain yourself, if not indifferent to the political situation in his native lands.

S
Stealsmail 28.12.21

After reading a series of books, I want to see and appreciate everything related to the witcher.
1 game was just the highest level. And you can replay it as many times as you like.
2, for me, turned out to be much worse than the first. There is no desire to play, I can hardly pass, I want to study the universe in more detail. But the gameplay is just horrible (

M
MunchkiN 616 28.12.21

graafoon
and the second surprise and elaboration of the plot

W
Wlados3d 28.12.21

I love the first part for the atmosphere, quests, the combat system, the pumping system, for the voice of Zaitsev, for Geralt's bookish appearance, for the convenient alchemy, user-friendly interface, soundtrack, for the Tomb, who answers "how are you?" gave birth to ", for local bosses, for the manifestation of the miracles of tactical combat on a difficult level, for the Raven's armor, for the mystical Berengar, for references that cannot be understood if you have not read a book (for example, a reference to Vilgefortz at the beginning), for geese, for choosing and the consequences, meditation in specially designated places, exciting poker, for the girls who give for a bouquet of flowers and cheese. And, of course, for the plot, which leaves a "wow" effect after passing the game.
And the second part ... no, I don't. I'm waiting for the third.

M
Marlock4441 28.12.21

We love for everything, straight-handed developers are not often found

t
tacsist 28.12.21

you can't help but love this game. Passed in one breath.

X
X7Combinator 28.12.21

The first part was great in all respects, the constant references to books were especially pleasing, the only grieving was the inability to jump, the lack of sprint, combat (clicking on the target in time was dull, although the idea of ​​different fighting styles was brilliant), 2 part - the story of 1 Geralt's adventure worked out, but unnecessary , the gameplay has become more convenient (not better) the mechanics of the game are weak - only 30 levels, the ability to pump only 1.35 skill branch, useless alchemy already at the end of chapter 2, the signs work better, but again you need to pump it - otherwise they do not pull, and there are not enough skills ... a poor light filter, pennies are won in poker and fistfights, more armor and weapons are a plus, there should be a weapon improvement system, but it is useless, low replay value - once every path has passed and that's it. I'm waiting for the third.

E
Except2 28.12.21

I will try to say the main thing, after the books and the film about the witcher - Geralt, the game draws into the real atmosphere of the hero himself, and there is a very interesting plot, the main thing about the "little animals" has not been forgotten, and they have not forgotten about the atmosphere of the Russian-speaking people !!!! There is everything that should be in the right RPG. I think that's enough!!!