3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonikusrus 03.01.22 11:05 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Command Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

So the people of the game are already on torrents, so we share with each other what the game you liked or what upset you in it.
202 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelok 03.01.22

crystals are part of the gameplay, you can blow them up

E
ERHater 03.01.22

I reached the 5th mission for the GDI and demolished the fuck ...

The same situation ... Enough exactly until the 5th dull mission (they are all essentially dull). There was hope for the skates, but this is still WORSE. They just play ANYWHERE. I want to vomit from these videos. When the "bride" of GG or someone there is killed according to the plot, the only thought that arises is that there you go, kikimora, and you don't need to console me, grandmother-colonel.

V
Violent Kane 03.01.22

The actors play badly + Russian voice acting is imposed, apparently, by people with crooked hands. Russian words do not even roughly fall under the English facial expressions.
And I went through the entire GDI campaign in a day, the game did not bother me.
Today I sat down to play the campaign for the GCD - turned off after the first mission - a complete UG.

S
SimonkaX 03.01.22

just after the 5th mission, the GDI campaign becomes more interesting at times.
And the company for GCD is many times better, albeit more complicated ...

R
RicoChico 03.01.22

The plot of an unrealistic UG is even more interesting skirmish.

V
Violent Kane 03.01.22

The GSG campaign is boring in itself. I was hoping for quality screensavers, but no. We spend practically the entire game on our GTS, nothing special happens, and all the videos boil down to the description of our next assignment.

S
SBGAlbatros 03.01.22

The game is normal, but no more.

I would have painted more, but there is no time.

I
IvvLayda 03.01.22

Just that he passed the company for the node, which ends with Kane leaving for the portal, and Colonel James shot the commander. What kind of screensaver for the GDI and if you go through with Nod and GDi, the additional continuation will be, as in the 3rd part? And who passed for all sides, tell me how it ended?
P.S. The missions are crap, the plot is crap, the dynamics of the game are crap, the overall attractiveness is infinity, the developers need to be closed and quartered for such a hack.

V
Vitalker 03.01.22

Mdyaya .... what can I say, I played THIS SNS 4 ... pour your impressions aside! and screenshots intimidated .. already drooling flowed, so I wanted to play .. and here on! g "clearly they served on a stick .. not a normal cartoon, there is no LAN network, even the single is lame, not to mention the so-called excellent videos !!! all the delights that were in SNS3 and other versions were flushed in the toilet! More! of this game shouldn't be, it's better to play snc3 as I do!

E
ELENGER 03.01.22

Can you rebuild in the game or build one unit building there?

E
ERHater 03.01.22

Especially, of course, it delivered when in the campaign you get to the enemy base, and the next base falls right on the heads of your units. It naturally kills everyone instantly. Just a brilliant find of the developers. What - did not have time to save before this? Sorry.

R
RAKS370 03.01.22

I entered the forum with the full conviction that I will hear a lot of positive feedback here.
However, most people here whine either about the difficulty of the game, or about the supposedly incomprehensible and boring plot !!!!!
PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!! To understand and appreciate this game you need to go through it completely, and not "reach the fifth mission and take the fuck out" !!!!
Regarding the fact that the game is "not the same as C&C 3", then I'm sorry, it's ANOTHER part.
And the plot ..... To learn it, and, accordingly, evaluate it, you need to go through the ENTIRE series.
Judging the plot of this game by only one part is like judging a film by the end credits.
EA made an excellent game and the story in the series is truly breathtaking.

D
DIMA33 03.01.22

Cripple the game

S
SimonkaX 03.01.22

RAKS370
Golden words))) +10 you)

I
IvvLayda 03.01.22

RAKS370
So I say that the missions are crap, the plot is shitty, the dynamics of the game are crap, the overall attractiveness is infinity, the developers need to be closed and quartered for such a hack.
In my opinion, in the 3rd part, the developers managed to do something incredible, they surpassed the 1st part in terms of dynamism. I firmly believed that EVERYTHING C&C is back, and the addition that connects the 2nd and 3rd parts only convinced me of this. And then "Epilogue" seven-mile nail in the lid of the coffin. Blah, no words, I went through two companies for Nod and Gdi, I liked only two things in the game: the graphics, whatever one may say, but the game looks cool, and the wildest difficulty during the passage at a high level, although this is not the merit of the developers, but of the imbalance. It's not enough to kill the creators.

d
dantt3 03.01.22

And the plot ..... To learn it, and, accordingly, evaluate it, you need to go through the ENTIRE series.
Judging the plot of this game by only one part is like judging a film by the end credits.
EA made an excellent game and the story in the series is truly breathtaking.
Well, I went through the whole series. The plot is interesting. And the four is shit.

O
Overlord_PG 03.01.22

It was not in vain that I spent money on the game ....) And it was not in vain that I photographed with Kukan (Kane) on Igromir !!!!

V
Violent Kane 03.01.22

I passed the game and only after that I started to evaluate it.

Plot:
I think that no one will argue that there is no plot in the game.
All the videos boil down to the fact that in our GTS command center we receive various tasks and instructions, which then develop into missions. Only two cutscenes take place outside the GTS - this is the scene when the Commander is taken out of prison and the final cutscene. The dialogues are simple, it feels like they were written by a fifth grader. The actors also play directly. And about Russian lacolization, I generally keep quiet. I, of course, knew that ours were humanly incapable of sounding, but not to the same extent. Here, they would have done it like in Mass Effect 2. No voice acting, only subtitles. And then it's not very pleasant to look at the complete discrepancy between Russian words and the actor's facial expressions.

Gameplay:
As for the gameplay, I liked it. In any case, it is in no way worse than CNC3. There are new types of technology, the enemy has grown a little wiser, and some missions are very difficult to pass and therefore interesting.
At least the same mission with the crashed GTS. In it, you need to ransack the entire map, take into account all the nuances, restore the Mastodons and only after that go to defend our ship. Although, tasks such as: "To get there, cover up this, capture this and that are not very impressive.

And about the constant connection with the servers, I generally keep quiet. At one point my license refused to connect to the server. Because of this, I had to So now buy licensed products.

g
geo1994 03.01.22

I went for Gdi in 2 days, but then I switched to Kane's side, but I didn't see the point in the plot ((somehow it doesn't capture Kane's rage as in SNS 3. Kane went to the teleport and that's it ... damn I was disappointed in the game, it would be better For 2 months I dreamed of playing it (((I pass for Gdi, in vain they made a limit of fighters (((all the same it would be more fun if we left the construction of bases as before, etc.) I DID NOT LIKE AT ALL ... (((( (EA just decided to get rid of the fans by quickly creating cnc 4 /

R
Rotten lemon 03.01.22

I downloaded the game only today. At first I wanted to splurge on a license, but I decided to download it. I didn’t regret it at all, rather I regretted that I downloaded it at all. From the strategy that was before nothing was left I
played at high settings with a resolution of 1280x768, so if something is wrong, sorry.
I'll start over. First of all, it seemed to me that the actors in the commercials did not have very truthful facial expressions.
Next, the first mission ... With the so-called "Turtles" it seems to me they overdid it. And the unit models do not look very nice, although again, maybe I have inappropriate settings, and my car does not pull big ones ... In short, I did not like the igruha ... I did not pass 1 mission, although I will go and try again ...