3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19 09:10 pm

The gaming industry is dying?

Over the past 2018 came out basically none of the normal game except the headlights edge 5.
Where the good old wizards and assassins? Skyrim and battlefield? policy and mass effectice?
What slag comes out? Who is to blame and what to do? How to treat syndrome of indie games?
77 Comments
Sort by:
h
hadji-k 02.09.19

FAR CRY 5 normal game? This running errands for children of younger preschool age?
And good games have always been few.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

the gaming industry is dying since 1988 and no one knows what to make of peck-peck-peck

g
gennaz 02.09.19

pLast1c
Better to talk about microtransactions in games,that is the scourge of the gaming industry !

_
_Lemon_ 02.09.19

RDR2
GOW
Frostpunk
Detroit
FH4
Spider Man
Monster Hunter

How many games a year do you need to considered normal?

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

_Lemon_
At least 3, and certainly not konsolschina.
From this list RDR2 more or less, but I did not like.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Can the contrary it thrives from 1988 and began to die from 2016.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

hadji-k
Seriously? It turns out you children of preschool age playing these games.

K
Khaomi 02.09.19

What are you talking about? On the contrary, it thrives, that's just due to poor quality projects and huddled, almost in every, microtransactions. Players Poort, and the company even more pluck. Although, players it loudly.
And where Far Cry 5 released normal game?

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

pLast1c
and maybe from 2006? maybe somewhere in the early 2000s. maybe с2012... it depends on which subjective observation of pitch positions to watch.
peck-peck

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

Khaomi
And in what place isn't normal? Normal farkray as in previous parts.
Maybe not the best part, I'm more like 3 but playable compared to other games in 2018.
And don't see anything wrong with these microtransactions. Don't want to pay. I myself pirate swing.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

Yes, not that dying is in place.Everything that has already seen impressive young players.Old men have a pug pose from the stamp

K
Khaomi 02.09.19

pLast1c
Five made like a blueprint, only worse. Idiotic system of regions and their passage, the small number of weapons, stupid AI, lack of voice acting GG, all the same the same type of work in the style of go-kill or go-fetch, weak plot, uninteresting characters.
In terms of microtransactions nothing wrong?!

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

Khaomi
The lack of proper voice acting GG and the stupid AI. Yes it is, and the rest is lies.
Well, what are they stopping? you can't go without them the game or what?

K
Khaomi 02.09.19

pLast1c
The fact of the matter is that if you want to beat the game, you will have to do secondary objectives. Weapons is really small, which it is slightly diluted variations of the same. In four there were more somewhere twice.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

Khaomi
Well, you do not perform them, delete the game and all. Download linear action where nothing else to do and go through in one night. Open world with secondary objectives is not yours.
And about the weapons it's not GTA with a bunch of guns.

O
Oxyaet 02.09.19

The game industry will exist, because it is a huge culture that many captured. Every year dozens of games, all engines developed for them, the gaming community becomes more and more. The game will come out every year, as the theme of the game in the 21st century is already more than just a game to meet. On games are earning huge money through the games, all popular gaming platforms. I am sure that it will continue to develop with great success, because this is much greater than before.

K
Khaomi 02.09.19

pLast1c
It is clear that not GTA, but it doesn't change the fact that there was able to fake it.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

Oxyaet
But why is it much more than before and the game worse than before?
You said because this is a business and not a game.
The main thing competently and quickly to sell to, and what happens they give a shit.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

Khaomi
I do not know have not noticed this fact. To shoot a few.

U
Ulov Nalimov 02.09.19

Let him die