3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19 09:10 pm

The gaming industry is dying?

Over the past 2018 came out basically none of the normal game except the headlights edge 5.
Where the good old wizards and assassins? Skyrim and battlefield? policy and mass effectice?
What slag comes out? Who is to blame and what to do? How to treat syndrome of indie games?
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
SEVA7777 02.09.19

pLast1c
It is necessary to treat hysterical that your menopause or something transferred to the forums on analytical issues).

W
WailKid 02.09.19

pLast1c
Well, you know! Success in the creation of his normal game

S
Skvizgar 02.09.19

pLast1c

Well this year of course is weak on games, but this is not the first time happen. Was always such years, as he said every third year game that is to say games a lot, and there is a backward year, that is when little games.
This year from close out of Monster Hunter, Pathfinder, Phantom Doctrine, Frostpunk, Hunt Showdown, Assassin Odyssey (not the top game of course, but once to pass it rules), Hitman 2 (but it is of course on the fan of the series, objectively - fit), Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Call of Cthulhu, Ancestors Legacy, Insomnia: The Ark. And that's just the games I've played, and that I generally went. Let's say the year there have been worse.

i
inad 02.09.19

Bold

A
ArmandoX 02.09.19

Good games this year came a bunch. The only problem is their evaluation. For someone absolute sidewise years (THIAMINASE!!!) became RDR2, someone bought the console for GoW, someone deeply hurt GRIS, someone will be dozens of hours to enjoy Fallout 76 (Yes, whatever crap, he has a lot of fans), some with joy again plunge headlong into the adventures of Lara Croft, others will enjoy the sequel to Darksiders, some traditionally buy Assassin's Creed... And so on. It all depends on the tastes and views.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

Came fanboi slacker.

L
Limauni 02.09.19

pLast1c
Buy the console and play a normal game. A year of war - one of the best games in the world, as DDR 2.

K
KazymirZyba 02.09.19

It's all too subjective. Every genre has its fans. Good quality games coming out regularly, the main thing is not to drown in narochito-AAA lineups from year to year is not something that would sadden, but not growing at least. Especially in a game that really like, you can play more than one year. A matter of taste, the main thing that he was.

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

Lives and evolyutsioniruet. Though for me a year about anything, but seems like a good app, they have RDR2 and GoW. The only thing that has changed is that the bailiff AAA already does not mean that the game will be good. And good games have always been less than mediocre, or shitty, and masterpieces do every few years to appear.
P. S. FC5 does not a good game. Normal (mid-priced) could be, but good - definitely not.

M
Marmotskiy 02.09.19

As few good games? Although according to this schedule, with which I fully agree by the way, the people of today quite zazhralis.

H
Harniec 02.09.19

Kojima one love

G
Granudator 02.09.19

As many are accustomed to speak of modern gaming company, has turned into a money vacuum cleaners and they are difficult to judge because it's their job and they thus earn their bread.

Perhaps because of this, many modern games terabits soul, but that's another story ;)

That's exactly what it's safe to say is that:
* Games became more
* Players are demanding
In General, with the development of modern Internet ogrocki become toxic

In General, the author says in vain, 2018 year has been quite fruitful:
1) Detroit
2) RdR2
3) God of War
4) Hitman 2
5) Assasine's
6) Kingdom Come
7) Subnautica
8) Vampyr
9) A way Out
10) Pillars of Eternity II
11) Soulcalibur VI
12) Agony

I will not continue, and so I think you all understand ;)

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Marmotskiy wrote:
people are now quite zazhralis.
People see that all this is my first time looking, and the gameplay is suffering, and that the appropriate rating 8)
And the games of the nineties is the Golden era, all the best then went. Including game consoles. Well, except for 3D (three-dimensional on konsolkah in the nineties looked a little shabby)...

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 02.09.19

ArmandoX
in my humble opinion... your comment is the best... from it emanates warmth and love video games... thanks... and if I'm not mistaken and you really love video games, I want to wish you in the new year a lot of videogames that you like...

r
ravegas 02.09.19

If purely by midwives to watch, that is not something that does not die, but flourishes so that many industries would envy.
Approximately 25% per year, the global market adds. For 100mlrd. dollars. already passes.
Slag, of course, appears in the games and in the movies. But as without it. Just in terms of stories and new ideas, really tight. But, on the other hand, it is, therefore, that already invented 100 times repeated in different shells.

S
Spiny 02.09.19

For I have long been extinct. Single player not so much pleased, went 1 time and gave up, and used several times. No, I'm playing in folic 4, but sit there and build a beautiful village trying to build with mods. There are folic 76, but its all fucked up, at least to me he is not bad, but playing alone is boring. Once bought Sea of Thieves and it is also fucked up, but alone it's boring. No, there can be found so players, but throw to foreigners. Why is something where it is not 5 minutes. There are the best games of the 21st century, COP, pubg shit like that. I have almost all who have the incentive of playing in that sort of thing As something of a friend(well, friend, well studied many years ago in school, and it's like 2008 was, in short classmate :) ) asked him why he likes KC, it every day it comes, that bitch every f*UCI the day I see a notification of trims that he went to play cs go and he said to me: well, she is realistic. What realism exactly XS, cs realistic... BF is much more realistic. Yes, the gaming industry is not dying, but degraded. MMORPG games are now useless, sometimes to sit WWII litsuhe, but alone, too tired, and a pawn to be in the Guild tired. Remember how I was threatened that drop out of the Guild :D On my history of the game wow, if you are interested, then expand the spoiler.
Spoiler in MMORPGs such as world war II was always running around in world pvp and was sitting in the guilds that are doing it. The goal once we had this, we(Horde) in Stormwind flies carries reindeer and then our mages opened a portal and our goal was as less deaths to do came smashed everything and everyone in the portal. I was among those who died, but I saved the idiot warrior of our own, all the team was jumping into the portal, and the war took all of us used his leap to someone there, I do not remember, and I'm playing the druid class and it was Draenor and I had the skill cyclone(like so was called), created a vortex like this and the enemy's goal, running out of the vortex once again flew into the vortex. The warrior ran like the first 2 and I threw the vortex, but until that was all done I pulled the death knight grip his right into the crowd of deer and the warrior and I was taken, there were other dead and all of us who died reprimanded if we mess up again, then kicked. No one saw why I died, even the warrior, and died for him, would not save him, and ran to the portal would not have received a reprimand.

A
ArmandoX 02.09.19

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Thank you, same to You)))

A
Aristov--Chernyy 02.09.19

Perhaps we have matured. Tastes are formed, experiments are no longer needed. And the industry can't(and shouldn't) hold on to nostalgia. Now, a new product for a new generation of players. New games I don't like very much (with a pleasant exception). Someone doesn't want to see blue light, someone doesn't know what a stone, and someone does not understand why so many idolize some kind of Half-Life. This is Life and it is not in place. We become like our elderly: Damn young people! Garbage some listening and kamputery their pants sit:)

M
Marmotskiy 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Yes, it's not about that. Now if there is a rating for example 7.6, just a bunch of comments all students, like EW, that's a barn!. And this is in fact already above average, the game a four. But no, if not given at least 9.5 out of 10, many kids are going to fuck up that it is so so good and no more.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Marmotskiy
No kids to measure industry. But alas, it is on them sometimes and the emphasis, including in the film industry. Because capitalism &)