3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19 09:10 pm

The gaming industry is dying?

Over the past 2018 came out basically none of the normal game except the headlights edge 5.
Where the good old wizards and assassins? Skyrim and battlefield? policy and mass effectice?
What slag comes out? Who is to blame and what to do? How to treat syndrome of indie games?
77 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marmotskiy 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
In that case - where the kids are, there is loot. So they determine the further development of the entertainment industry. In the games now is online drocella, movie - comic pissing.

S
Spiny 02.09.19

I for all time has not changed much in the elections for the games. I'm in school disliked the COP, then cs 1.6 and CSS like it was all my name was in the CC, but have never been able to sit there very long. Toxic students annoyed then and now. Loved the storyline of the game, which really unfolded the plot and intrigue. Changed rather what used to be able to beat the game over the years several times, and now 1 time and all. The online/network was always drawn now and then pull, but all sorts of scolaire KS of pubs I don't want, but these games all 10 of the 10 top games of the 21st century. I wrote above about Sea of Thieves. So that's the game nobody wants to make it for the following reasons: the game is not 5 minutes to play with the team better, there's a chance that you will lose all that is found. I particularly don't see other reasons. Even saw in the reviews that the system is stupid there to make money for the purchase of visual things. Claim to buy visual things for in-game currency that you get for a relatively job(or rather what you will find on the job)... in cs go is probably better when on the trading floor skins weapons worth several thousand rubles. Even sometimes it happens when trying to play cs go, I met a man who had cool skins and stupid toxic students just flocked to watch and discuss his skins, then any information is not supplied from the opponents, but how to die then to insult you even can start :D the best game ever! :D Degradation is complete.

K
Key Ovald 02.09.19

Yes, he's dying, since she was born. Already 30 years old as, if not more.

v
vftor 02.09.19

Aristov--Black wrote:
Perhaps we have matured
It's not about growing up and not about nostalgia. Just have a constant value of culture and the real creativity that continues from century to century (this is human nature), and variations in degradation can only temporarily suppress these values, but beauty always wins, but since the update extinct as a mistake of nature.
Who is particularly evident separation between debiloidy and talented, and that is reflected in art.

S
Siroy 02.09.19

pLast1c wrote:
Over the past 2018 came out basically none of the normal game except the headlights edge 5.
In fact, reading the thread already on this offer should be clear about the vehicle. The meaning of grovel? Or is it syndrome inetike someone is wrong?

N
Nightma[R]e 02.09.19

Man you are just a Troll. Aiming for the title of Troll of the year.

W
Whitekobra 02.09.19

pLast1c
And Banner Saga 3, and Frostpunk, and Kingdom come, XCOM 2 War of the chosen?

V
Vova126 02.09.19

I play games since dandy and for me the gaming industry is already not very interesting game you played that was dark souls, after him, nothing came out. Before the game was interesting and innovative and it was interesting, and now all games are in a rut and they ceased to be interesting. For someone contemporary crafts and norms, and I was so-so, it turns out that for me, the game industry died.
Now playing warcraft III and Overvatch before them rode in the rocket League, any session of the game has replaced the game on the passage, because the games with the plot of the passage is very much secondary and not interesting. Now Blizzard releases Diablo to mobile campaign and rightly so.
The game industry will die, it does not mean that the game will cease to be, is when all the games coming out are complete bullshit, or when all secondary. The gaming industry is already not a game, but a factory producing products. Ever managed to create something interesting, but now is primarily a focus on profit and people making games at the helm are those who are chasing profit. It is clear that there is always hunting, but early nonetheless, it was interesting, but not now

V
Vidgor-int 02.09.19

The story of a single game high level pulls on his Sony with their console, now a lot of companies are doing projects more sharpened under multiplayer, the great mass of consumers is more fun to kill each other over the network than to play singleplayer projects, on the one hand this is logical, sat down at the computer for playing the same tanks and happy and on the other hand you did not develop, and in turn, devolving.

V
Vova126 02.09.19

Vidgor-int
From the story of games development is direct )))

V
Vova126 02.09.19

Vidgor-int
You from games on the passage of this stage? What can already determine who to school and who does not?
I'm not going to school tomorrow ))

S
Syntman 02.09.19

The fact that games of the class AAA unprofitable, yet it was a few years ago in recognition of America gaming conference for pirates. To make money and discourage the investment only on online games.

B
Bets 02.09.19

Not die,just interest in games podpadaet with age. Surely everyone there was a period when I wanted to play asbolyutno all new items. All this takes place. But masterpieces come rarely.And masterpieces.

Z
Zahar Bondarev 02.09.19

Where is my Gothic 2018((((

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
and maybe from 2006?
Heretic! How Crysis and Bioshock, as well as other suitable Igori after 2006 ?
you can do a conditional border in 2006, especially in Arpege divided into before and after. mainly due to the change of generation consoles. so those games which were laid before 2006, dushevny and which do not, those that are not. you can bind to the specified dates me to say so wave okazualivaniya especially STE for Pitch games in the sense that the game was an intellectual pastime for a narrow gigs but gradually they began so to speak becomes more affordable and more mass. but there is a difference between elite and mass.
as tou can talk about the innovation and enthusiasm of game development. gradually every generation industry has become more meaningful, there were some templates that you need, and how not to do it. so for example somewhere in the 2001-2 year I have noted that there have been attempts to develop hybrid genres and gameplay now times have changed somewhat and we see that the whole game shaped conveyor that is - there is a gameplay skeleton around which created the unique scenery and the narrative. this in General can speak about the maturity of the industry and approaching some boundaries that can afford the formalism of the platform and the playing space because it is about the same, faced a classic console to 3D.

and finally all this should be taken as a joke what is PEK-PEK-PEK but which has a deeper meaning.
die if industry, is it getting worse? - it has a vector of development and change where the wind blows.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

Khaomi
Khaomi wrote:
The fact of the matter is that if you want to beat the game, you will have to do secondary objectives
At the beginning of the game, buy a helicopter and shoot the statue of his father,part of the left quests should disappear.I in the region of Faith, not all in prison were approached for quests, and a broken statue direct from the helicopter jumped and burned the book of father.
I half twice passed.The first time doctor in the prison after his rescue he went to jail,and I met him there, took his quests to study somehow.In the second passage after the destruction of the statue dock is gone, I destroyed it not on the quest

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 02.09.19

Does not die, and Roslavets thanks to Kotick and his ilk bags that are in the industry just for business.