3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yanusik2008 15.11.19 10:57 pm

Can't go Earl (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

First contest with Earl I hardly passed. But on the second 2.5 hours of toil, and he is with me always hugonaut at the end, where a gravestone. On the machine to upgrade anymore, really do not understand. It is possible to do something?
207 Comments
Sort by:
g
games-124 15.11.19

You raskruchivaya in the beginning, then he doesn't catch! (I passed)

B
Baphomett 15.11.19

What can I say... Come on already completed the race and get the car a little cooler. And not let him overtake, drive it in, the nose, cut corners, drive at various reductions, so you see and win.

i
iT Show Time 15.11.19

Hehe, I totally understand!) Had that problem with Earl... Just track him chase at the end... very cool: many sharp turns, because of what he and overtaken almost at the finish. The best way to handle it - was able to use the slowdown.

t
tosocor 15.11.19

Guys I Earl 1 times proshol but I drove the Mazda 8 . When you're in the second race will accelerate nachinaesh Mazda from Nitra and then the detachment from it be going . Escho try bobla accumulate and the fastest car cupis acceleration they have a weakness, especially at 5 and 4 they bare very slowly dispersed. And the whole ambush begins at 3 BOS 5 difficulty the cops are freaking out and the COP CROS vieraat but if ratables 100 000 give

i
iT Show Time 15.11.19

Informative. Just the whole soul invested in this beautiful post =)
In fact, at the end of the race (but before it is described in the header post place) from Earl can take 7-10 seconds (quite a lot). I remember the road was zigzag, but it was better to shorten it prervanniy at the center of a few lattice booms. Then, as I have already described, you need to skillfully take turns on deceleration.

l
leonkiller29 15.11.19

I also have him nebolshie the problems were.But I have a Porsche Cayman with the update.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.11.19

Learn how to block. Look back and put the unit.

K
KOMATO3HNK 15.11.19

Try to configure the properties of your machine in the settings main menu (during the game) and also try great start.

i
iT Show Time 15.11.19

Start doesn't help, you know =) At the finish he's gonna catch up to you.

F
FREKST 15.11.19

one piece of advice: try to make the end of the race you had max amount of nitro.
Earl I PASSED FIRST time ON the MERCEDES WHICH IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER the LANCER

F
FenomenGT 15.11.19

There I am always on the punt took place, as the entire game. Would all those difficult bosses :)

T
Turismo 15.11.19

Earl catches up to the finish, because it's feature Catch Up (remember, she's still in the Underground were). Just don't let him to break through, block the path and should work

[
[Ushel s etogo sayta] 15.11.19

I went with the first razana my Toyota supra is pumped until it stops all what is possible.I can advise only one thing-slow down at the end of the track speed to nowhere vrezatsya.

b
bra1202 15.11.19

He always overtook me on the last slope, I finally can say blah all wanted to kill !

m
max34 15.11.19

I all your suggestions have tried, and what do you think PRESCHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT THANKS GUYS IT is me at the finish catching up and I just thought to include the slowing of time and cut it and again thank you very much!

b
bra1202 15.11.19

Well done ! Just m-o-l-o-d-n-a !

D
DJIM KERRY 15.11.19

EARL - LOSHARA, passed it the first time

G
Granda 15.11.19

I, too, guys did not bother and took the first time.

b
bra1202 15.11.19

And I do 4 times XD

B
Barma1ey 15.11.19

And I shot him :-) All shot :-)