3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yanusik2008 15.11.19 10:57 pm

Can't go Earl (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

First contest with Earl I hardly passed. But on the second 2.5 hours of toil, and he is with me always hugonaut at the end, where a gravestone. On the machine to upgrade anymore, really do not understand. It is possible to do something?
207 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marcus01 15.11.19

Yes, Earl, I, too, fiddled, it was harder all of the five blacklist.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.11.19

it's gon in his Mitsubishi to cut I when it passed, and seized his car was very surprised - his car all indicators are much weaker than mine on it I did not understand

G
Granda 15.11.19

Earl I passed a Porsche Cayman With selected Baron, machines are small and maneuverable. Good cars the Supra and Eclipse, is also quite maneuverable.

M
Marcus01 15.11.19

Earl is the pull the game from the list.

G
Granda 15.11.19

here is my another victory over the Earl:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Porsche already took off. both races took place the first time.

a
aretak s 990 15.11.19

I see you play here sucks. for me the difficulty was perestavali only Ronnie,bull, and razor.

G
Granda 15.11.19

who are you? do not generalize.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 15.11.19

Wah damn! I'm in 10th place, the next boss - Earl...

M
MWInside 15.11.19

2aretak's 990:
Just sucks, of course, you play! To race with the Bull and Razor open all the cars and all the tuning (and Ronnie car generally sucks). So, if you after select any car and its full tuning problems remain... this CAG be hints))

S
ScaryFad 15.11.19

I'm up to the guys at Lamborghini of Gallardo, drove only on the Cobalt SS, and MV so pass always.)
Then won Gallardo went over to him, down to the last race with the cops.))

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 15.11.19

Can not believe it, but I effortlessly passed Earl on the Volkswagen Golf GTI, although the second stage of the race the second time... :)

S
ScaryFad 15.11.19

Why not believe then? MV pretty easy game, if the hands of the arms grow.

s
strelk 15.11.19

granda you won it on a Porsche I have it on the Lexus been able to do but I'll give advice to all racers ahead of you when you try to turn to the side for example in a rock or a truck, and then go quietly so easier

-
-ST1NGER- 15.11.19

I had also with him soared, but now the first time it pass. The main thing from him to be away and try as little as possible to crash. Lexus advise him to pass.

r
ray racer 15.11.19

How to take away his car(Lancer)jetion what?

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.11.19

ray racer
He's a creepy place, despite the fact, as he dissects

-
-ST1NGER- 15.11.19

2 ray racer

Guess just. Save before the race with Earl. Then the Earl win all the races and pick any two tokens. If one of them will ride well, and if cars will not just upload your save and go through it again, pick a token that has not been chosen. It will be a cherished machine.

PS: to some of the tracks will be dangerous at the end of the track - be careful.

S
ShuRiK ePt 15.11.19

yeah,I also took a long second race,but then nicho technique that zigzag again,from turning out,and nitro as I could and nicho,was,by the way on the Lancer

g
griale1000 15.11.19

I Den Novinky

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 15.11.19

It is easy to do on the Cayman taken from Baron