3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yanusik2008 15.11.19 10:57 pm

Can't go Earl (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

First contest with Earl I hardly passed. But on the second 2.5 hours of toil, and he is with me always hugonaut at the end, where a gravestone. On the machine to upgrade anymore, really do not understand. It is possible to do something?
207 Comments
Sort by:
s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

I agree, but there is in my opinion one of razor bumps in the base! he has wclause 3 times.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 15.11.19

Razor'to overtake and be fluent at the third race. Three circular circle seems, it is constantly slowing down in the place where there are beams from reinforced concrete. Straight near the finish line.

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

Well, I say, that's where I always overtake, don't know what happens with him, whether he slows down, or crashes...

S

I agree with you completely. The guy from sixth place, can hardly be called a goof, Gallardo, enough that even fully upgraded to the level of Formula 1. I always passed, whether it is now, when the game was already the fifth time, and you have as to the pans - Nevermind the heat.

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

Gallardo is my favorite car. It after Min can of Razor pass, besides at it a minimum of waste, just for the styling, but under the hood it all on MAX set (and tuning adeseori!!!), so this is a real gem - take it from Me. By the way, that to Min: I did the first time on a Porsche Cayman, which the Baron took, was really his car so Ruonala that and no time to look back as it appeared far behind, but the best cars I had and had to whwhat a lot of dough at maximum tuning, then everything went like clockwork.
But it was on my very first profile. Now try to drive the Ford GT, while happy, but even though she is considered to be the fastest Gallardo much easier to manage and it seems faster.
Who rode a Ford, what were your impressions?

S

Don't remember Vauxalla - think that's the name of the Car, which I hate.
In Minya, tuning parts worth max.

S
Semen26RUS 15.11.19

hi, Yes that kind of people. cool comp and play on the stupid graph. I porazhayus xD
undead pick it up from you? xD.

-
-ST1NGER- 15.11.19

In one of the races (can't remember which) at the end of the road turn treacherous. Its main pass normally and all the beam will be!)

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

Hollywood, and what details are missing?

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.11.19

don Alex
Just remember that nitrous oxide first level. She did all the bosses of the first level.

S
Semen26RUS 15.11.19

I have it on Lancer broke in short the race was on to him and then at the finish line ahead with Nitra
but to cut the opponents suggest will only get worse well underground need pruning. and mostly suggest the entire game to drive the Lancer especially suitable for car chases.

S

crysisgun2009, please. Come and get it, unless of course away can.
don Alex, it seems Nitrous or Turbocharging. But waste is minimal.
Zaxap Nukem, why? Not at all. To Webster, Yes, the same guy from fifth place, the details are already maximum.

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

Ronnie I agree the track shizdets I hit it!!!

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

2 Zaxap Nukem & Hollywood Undead
Right, I forgot, that's something I still spent, and more on nitro than on a turbo, but agree, waste was still less.
2 Kaka.ru
At the start, I do not remember which of those three races, there is a little trick: somewhere in side there is podarochny post that, if you try, you can push Ronnie to win some time. It a BIT because it's fast taxiing. Well, then don't forget to pass it forward :)

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

I all the time when I play with him I try in this post Bang

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.11.19

Really Ronnie you so cool? I have it on Murcielago zatonirovany do

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

all his doing!the problem is that a rather unpleasant bastard!

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

Of COURSE! I agree with Zaxap Nukem, and Kaka.ru! I have it on Viper did, and she's worse than Murcielago, but it is very naphthalenyl and unpleasant infection. Even the car is not his! Read BIO. She he inherited from ancestors. And almost all members of CHS have cars, bought with their Chichi, and you are no exception. So we speak about it

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

people who knows a place where you can 100% be runnin ' from cops and even bonuses to grab a lot?

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

In Rosewood, not far from your garage, there is a mirrored building, I think you know. So I stop in the building, go upstairs, then there will be a Congress on standing right next to the building bus. Usually the cops one time sitting down, and then climb up, and you can catch, so this shelter is not as reliable as the next.
Like the following locations will be very small-in that serves as a shelter after the chase, and as it turned out, during the chase: sharp turn there, and the cops don't get where you are.
Current I have one question: how are you going to grab the prize in the shelter? To receive the award, Mota with them, for as long as necessary, and with the shelters, mostly with what I wrote, you will retain that played 100%!)