3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BumblebeeDi 06.01.22 11:32 pm

Geralt of Rivia, known as The Witcher

For someone he is a villain, for someone he is a hero-savior ... And what or who is Geralt for you?

I propose here to discuss (my point of view) Geralt of Rivia, known as the Butcher of Blaviken.
His actions, his attitude to the world - In a word, the Witcher ...
71 Comments
Sort by:
G
GK 06.01.22

not a Blaviken butcher, but a Blaviken butcher.
sounds cool: Geralt of Rivia, butcher from Blaviken :)

G
GK 06.01.22

In the story about the shrike, Geralt said that he does not believe in lesser evil, such as evil, it is evil in Africa too.

G
GK 06.01.22

But no !! He stayed and killed Renfrey and her crew, which is also evil. Less.

Less?
What if Shrike was right? So Geralt did a greater evil ...

B
BumblebeeDi 06.01.22

I've decided to kill the "protein" (cemetery golemof) helped the Order, then've looked here and http://witcher.net.ru/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=196 ofigel Order march almost no otlichaeTso by Salamander - tezhe zombie cover those principles - only the part of different ...

So in moig "Hands" Geralt - murderers? Damn complicated fate of our Witcher - how to find out whether he has chosen, for the trail if he goes? But then I understand that Geralt netolko skillful "battle mage," but not a comic philosopher;)) And he always (well, almost always) comes out the winner.

G
GK 06.01.22

There is only one magician, but I don’t remember how many of those men.
There were more corpses ...
Geralt was offered not to interfere ...

G
GK 06.01.22

Released in moig "Hands" Geralt - murderers? Damn complicated fate of our Witcher - how to find out whether he has chosen, for the trail if he goes

and proteins, and the Order of the right.
In general, the plot is very complex ...

B
BumblebeeDi 06.01.22

I am now reading the first book About the Witcher, maybe someone knows how old Geralt is?

PS * In appearance, I would give him 40-45 years old, although his hair is aging him - can he 35 and maybe 85? Mutant? Damn it is difficult so everything)

G
GK 06.01.22

By the way, the hair - the consequences of mutations ...

G
GK 06.01.22

Mutants age slowly. On average, they live about 120-150 years.

Not a single witcher died a natural death ...

B
BumblebeeDi 06.01.22

Well, our protagonist will live for a very long time)))))
PS: only ONE is left;))) Oops ... this is not mine here ...

G
GK 06.01.22

Well, our protagonist will live for a very long time)))))

Officially, he died a long time ago ...

B
BumblebeeDi 06.01.22

yyyyy .... I

just came across this in the book ... Check it out ...

Evil is evil, Stregobor, - said the witcher seriously, getting up. - Less, more, average - everything is one, the proportions are conditional, and the boundaries are blurred. I am not a holy hermit, I have done not only one good thing in my life. But if I have to choose between one evil and another, I prefer not to choose at all.

G
GK 06.01.22

Well, I said, "In the story about the shrike, Geralt said that he does not believe in a lesser evil, such as evil, it is evil in Africa as well." - this is it.

M
Mortimerius 06.01.22

About Geralt's age. In an interview, Pan Sapkovsky said that he was over a hundred years old. There is no other information on this issue.

B
BumblebeeDi 06.01.22

GK means another side of him - he himself is confused about what evil is!

Mortimerius
12/18/07 18:46 Regarding the age of Geralt. In an interview, Pan Sapkovsky said that he was over a hundred years old. There is no other information on this issue.

What kind of interview? More details;))

G
GK 06.01.22

GK means another side of him - he himself is confused about what evil is!

Correctly. Can you yourself be able to say plainly what evil is?

G
GK 06.01.22

By the way, the title of the topic was corrected, and the first message?

B
BumblebeeDi 06.01.22

It’s not me who ruled, but I don’t understand what the difference is the Blaviken Butcher or the Butcher from Blaviken ???
The Butcher of Blaviken is a direct phrase from the book - Or such a translation?

Everyone treats evil in his own way, I'm not talking about myself, I just met contradictions (either a translation, or Geralt speaks differently with different people) in the book ...

G
GK 06.01.22

About Geralt's age. In an interview, Pan Sapkovsky said that he was over a hundred years old. There is no other information on this issue.

I DO NOT BELIEVE.

They will not be enough for this time.

Their every day is a danger. 46500 - a drain of dangerous days? (a little less of course)

G
GK 06.01.22

From Blaviken - this means that he came from Blaviken. (Which is not true)
Blaviken - this means that he "lit" in Blaviken.