3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Flight School GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Everyone has probably seen the flight school badge at the airport in Online.
Starting to go from beginning to end for gold, you can cut down a lot of money, for an hour of playing more than $ 200,000, but the trouble is at the very end.
There is a final challenge, where you need to follow the instructor flying over checkpoints and making turns.
So at one fine moment, our instructor, flying under the pipeline, touches these very pipes with his tail and explodes, no matter how many times you restart the task, he just takes it and explodes, and then flying through the checkpoints without him, he says "where did you fly?"
Well, actually FIG you will pass this task.

I just want to ask, are there generally those who passed this test? Or is it not only on the PC such a problem?
63 Comments
Sort by:
I
In_live 09.01.22

Yes, it seems that everything was fine with him, he never got into anything, go back and try to summer school.

R
Reverend Sultan 09.01.22

Passed on PS3 and there was no such problem. In GTA Online, it happens that inappropriate events occur during missions that interfere with the normal passage. I think you just need to try another time, although this, of course, is not a solution to the problem, but when I restart the game, all the glitches go away.

S
SkOOnS 09.01.22

The problem is that you take a point without flying under the pipe but from above, either do not take the point, or take it while flying under the pipe. Or even earlier, somewhere unfairly took a point;) Try it. There was also such a problem.

D
DarkAwe 09.01.22

Passed on a PC, no problems arose.

S
SkOOnS 09.01.22

And I cheated, flew as close as possible over a pipe, or over a bridge. The point was counted, but then the instructor exploded. I could not understand what was the matter, I thought a glitch.

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

SkOOnS
But I'm not cheating, I fly honestly because I can fly well, I did not expect such a file from the instructor: D who calls me a jerk.

But I tried to restart and even restarted the game, I go through the task and he again crashes in the same place under the pipes, that's why he wants to get worn out?
If after that he is a corpse ...
Of course today I will try again after work, but we should expect the worst.

DarkAwe
So there is hope.

S
SkOOnS 09.01.22

I had exactly this, only it exploded under the freeway. I took the point flying over the pipe. Then he stopped taking it at all, and he stopped exploding. I tried to take it, it started to explode (checked) :) And then I got used to taking it under the pipe. So, most likely, somewhere you do not take the point as you need.

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

SkOOnS
It got to insanity, but I flew like him, and took all the points like him, because the instructor flies in front of me, I tried to repeat as accurately as possible his entire flight and everything down the drain.

S
SkOOnS 09.01.22

Then I don't even know :(

P
PRIVA 09.01.22

yes, well, sit on the truck in a helicopter and it is more difficult, he stupidly crawled until he caught on the roof)

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

PRIVA
Oo it is done in 15 seconds without any problems.
But with the instructor there is a bug, I'm not saying that it is difficult, in fact, there are no difficult tasks at all, except for collecting 30 flags in 2: 40 minutes, my record is 2:33.

P
PRIVA 09.01.22

well, my bug with the instructor did not have any fly on the joystick and all the rules

]
] Paladin [ 09.01.22

I had the same thing, and in the same place, this bug is saved by disabling the "Loading more detailed structures during flight" function in the settings (the "Additional image settings" tab). You can simply turn it off to complete this task, and then turn it on (that's what I did).

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

] Paladin [
Thanks, I'll try today .....
I'll write about the results.

D
Dekfel 09.01.22

Just passed today, works fine

H
Homikator 09.01.22

Hello everyone.
Neither can I pass the task at the flying school "Moving target".
The point is to land the helicopter on a moving truck before it hits the tunnel.
I put it in, we enter the tunnel and the helicopter explodes.
I reviewed a bunch of videos, on some it is enough to land a helicopter, everything ends there, on other videos until the truck enters the tunnel the mission is not counted.
And I have neither one nor the other.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

n
nominar 09.01.22

Bro chassis release

G
Gogerman 09.01.22

Lol

F
FoggyStar 09.01.22

You open the chassis, fly towards it at full speed and make a hard landing on the platform, crashing sideways into the back of the truck.

l
lyaga11 09.01.22

I until the front wheel of the highway was not caught on the roof of the cab, too, could not get through!