3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Flight School GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Everyone has probably seen the flight school badge at the airport in Online.
Starting to go from beginning to end for gold, you can cut down a lot of money, for an hour of playing more than $ 200,000, but the trouble is at the very end.
There is a final challenge, where you need to follow the instructor flying over checkpoints and making turns.
So at one fine moment, our instructor, flying under the pipeline, touches these very pipes with his tail and explodes, no matter how many times you restart the task, he just takes it and explodes, and then flying through the checkpoints without him, he says "where did you fly?"
Well, actually FIG you will pass this task.

I just want to ask, are there generally those who passed this test? Or is it not only on the PC such a problem?
63 Comments
Sort by:
n
nat.mih 09.01.22

SoulAssassinS
After the last update, authorization from Social Club flies through once, although the checkbox for automatic login is ticked. My friend has the same thing. Already three times you have to enter your password and login. The game also began to freeze sometimes when joining a session. Until the last update, this was not!

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

nat.mih
And also D3D INIT crashed again, which was not available before the update, but the fact that the scripts in the game were corrected is a fact. Everyone noticed that the friezes were gone. At least my friends have confirmed this.

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

SoulAssassinS Freezes are
better than departures. Really infuriates when the game freezes. I have already forgotten what it is!