3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Flight School GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Everyone has probably seen the flight school badge at the airport in Online.
Starting to go from beginning to end for gold, you can cut down a lot of money, for an hour of playing more than $ 200,000, but the trouble is at the very end.
There is a final challenge, where you need to follow the instructor flying over checkpoints and making turns.
So at one fine moment, our instructor, flying under the pipeline, touches these very pipes with his tail and explodes, no matter how many times you restart the task, he just takes it and explodes, and then flying through the checkpoints without him, he says "where did you fly?"
Well, actually FIG you will pass this task.

I just want to ask, are there generally those who passed this test? Or is it not only on the PC such a problem?
63 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 09.01.22

nat.mih
It opened even without gold.

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

Kurumi Tokisaki I
asked my friends, they didn’t open it without gold. With cheats, you can open everything.
Who has never used cheats, unsubscribe, pliz, did you open a T-shirt for simply completing a flight school (not for gold) ???

C
Cucumber312 09.01.22

nat.mih
Sobsna, I opened it without cheats.
But the fact is that in the Social. It does not appear open to the club.

I can assume that I caught a bug, and the game thought that I passed flight school for gold.

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

Kurumi Tokisaki Baganaya
Flight School. In the last assignment, the instructor often dies in many. You fly after him, repeating maneuvers, and he once ... and explodes or crashes into the wall.

a
altair775 09.01.22

nat.mih
I do not believe that all this is just for the sake of a T-shirt)) Well, it's just ridiculous)

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

altair775
Laughter for no reason, a sign of foolishness.

A
Asttiac 09.01.22

altair775
I just want for myself. I just want gold at the flight school, but now I just don’t have the strength and desire to zakrotstvatsya, I all lessons, except for the penultimate (he won the bronze), went to the gold. I want the penultimate one for gold and forget about her. If you can help, I will not be in debt.

John14b
wow, you! super video! try this route! nothing complicated ... I watched a video where a person passes in 1:58 ... there is such aerobatics ... that my hands dropped!))

John14b
Bro !!! Passed!) Time 2:28 !!! Thank you for the video! really helped!

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

Asttiac
The penultimate level is very difficult. The Rocks had to get the inscription on a T-shirt for passing the flight school: "A true nerd!")))
I wanted to go through this stupid flight school on principle and get a T-shirt for the collection. Everything is gold, and this stupid T-shirt never opened. Bagana flight school! (((

A
Asttiac 09.01.22

nat.mih
but I didn’t get my T-shirt ... although I won gold. maybe I'm not looking there? checked in stores in the special tops sections. I have an English version

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

Asttiac
Yes, I've looked everywhere. She's gone. For some reason, even in the statistics with unlockable objects, it did not write that the flight school was passed! There, as it was 0/0, it remains. As if I didn’t go through it at all. I didn’t see such glitches with the rest of the openable items (well, except for the “Beauty of their Los Santos” T-shirt, which for some reason shone like a new received item with an asterisk all the time, but after the update it fixed itself).

m
mister truth 09.01.22

Asttiac Do
you have to go to flight school?

A
Asttiac 09.01.22

mister really,
I just went through for myself, I wanted to, and that's all)))

nat.mih
may release some fix, and everything will fall into place

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

Asttiac I'll wait for the
update. If the update does not fix it, I will write to those support.

m
mister truth 09.01.22

Asttiac is
clear))

n
nonakukifu 09.01.22

passed everything for gold in 4 hours, gave a lot of experience, immediately 2-3 leveled up, the instructor in the last task did not crash anywhere, they did not give a T-shirt ...

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

DeLaKoren
That's it. They didn't give me either. To write to technical support is too lazy. If you find a solution, let me know, pliz.

L
LITANA 09.01.22

The last thing I mastered was the parachute race. :)))
Further - laziness. Well, maybe, if everything else gets bored, I'll go back to flight school. Fallout 4 comes out in November though. That's where the school will be. And flying, and on foot, and so on, so on :)))

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

I went through everything for gold, before the Dirty Money part 1 update, they gave me a T-shirt.
Appeared in a clothing store.

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

SoulAssassinS
I was never given. Apparently you will have to write to those support. Many were not given for passing after the updates.

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

nat.mih Due to the update,
I also have no tasks in the single now, there was progress of 87%, and all sorts of side tasks have not yet been completed, the heroes have no letters in the mail, no SMS on the phone .... Everything is gone somewhere.