3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22 10:42 pm

Flight School GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Everyone has probably seen the flight school badge at the airport in Online.
Starting to go from beginning to end for gold, you can cut down a lot of money, for an hour of playing more than $ 200,000, but the trouble is at the very end.
There is a final challenge, where you need to follow the instructor flying over checkpoints and making turns.
So at one fine moment, our instructor, flying under the pipeline, touches these very pipes with his tail and explodes, no matter how many times you restart the task, he just takes it and explodes, and then flying through the checkpoints without him, he says "where did you fly?"
Well, actually FIG you will pass this task.

I just want to ask, are there generally those who passed this test? Or is it not only on the PC such a problem?
63 Comments
Sort by:
l
lyaga11 09.01.22

it's hard to go to the gold place with the distributor, where he stupidly does not have time to wrap up the mugs

F
FoggyStar 09.01.22

lyaga11
where should you follow in the ranks? He does everything perfectly. You just press the turn and don't let it go until it's over.

k
killa211 09.01.22

I also stupid 20 attempts until I realized that I needed to release the chassis.

l
lyaga11 09.01.22

there is no where under bridges, etc. yes even the skill swings heavily) Interestingly, I bought a plane for stunts online fly, the flight skill is not growing, why is this?

F
FoggyStar 09.01.22

Mmmmm under the bridges, I can also name a few more missions. Specifically, can you tell the name?
But the easiest and fastest way to turn around, without a chassis, pushing the afterburner to the maximum and press "5" on the knife.

The skill grows every 10 minutes 1%.

P
Prince_Saint 09.01.22

lyaga11
The same garbage was until the chassis was removed :))

P
Prince_Saint 09.01.22

Apparently, the author is not talking about gold (19sec) at all))
Having understood how to smoothly land, he began to steadily take silver and gold.

To do in order:
1) hold down only num8 ... and release, so that the helicopter then flew 2m from the ground.
2) only then release the chassis
3) before approaching the truck, press num5 .... and "S" in jerks
4) after these simple actions, the vert will hover smoothly over the truck (~ 16th second). further landing.

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

In general, the gamepad is easier.
Especially new from XOne, 360th is now in the box))
And according to the subject, an easy mission can be completed in 15 seconds and even less.

P
Prince_Saint 09.01.22

SoulAssassinS
"An easy mission can be completed in 15 seconds, maybe even less" - just don't talk nonsense here)
If you still insist on your own - immediately send your video to the studio.

F
FoggyStar 09.01.22

Prince_Saint Can I get
a screen from the exile club? And that is the case of old days.
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Bezymyannyj111.1432213701.jpg
12 seconds. The way I did it I wrote above:
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gtao/letnaya_shkola_-_dvigushchayasya_tsel-864028/#comment-13419417

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

Prince_Saint
Guy, straighten your arms .......
I will not shoot a video, but I will throw off a couple of screenshots .... I just passed it on purpose to prove it to you.

Spoiler

Spoiler

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

] Paladin [
Thanks, it helped a lot .... Turned off the loading of detailed objects in flight and immediately went through, decided to repeat in the included loading and again he killed himself.
Thanks for the tip, now I went through flight school for gold and got a T-shirt.

lyaga11
In what task? I went all gold.

l
lyaga11 09.01.22

I can’t go to the flight school where it’s better to go up. Is there a video or advice! how not cool type 2 meters above me! in 4 hands already played well, well, it's fun, but! tormented for 2 hours, scored left to drink beer on the street)

S
SoulAssassinS 09.01.22

lyaga11
Try to take points as low as possible to the ground, if the point is above the building, then as close to the building as possible ..... I hope the essence is clear.

P
Prince_Saint 09.01.22

lyaga11
The main thing is to take the first 5-8 points to zero. You can even comb a little with your belly on the ground)

l
lyaga11 09.01.22

yeah, I understand, I'll try, it's just there when you fly, uh, there is a pipe on the mountain (South Stream: D) and there I am gaining altitude.
Thank you.

A
Asttiac 09.01.22

Hello to all!
Guys, I have a small request - help, please, go through the penultimate mission in the flight school in GTA online ... I was completely worn out, everything went to gold. This one remained (my record is 3:01, but I need 2:40 for gold). This mission does not give rest) but I work a lot, I have no desire and strength to stick strongly on it. I want to close and forget! I beg you, somebody answer my cry from the heart)). I will not stay in debt!
Dear Administration, please do not erase my post! Thank you very much!

a
altair775 09.01.22

There is a problem here. How can I help you? It's just that I somehow also took care of this issue and decided to watch the passage of this mission on YouTube. And I was annoyed, to put it mildly, because during the execution of this mission, the dude performed such aerobatics that PPC. So I just tried and tried over and over and somehow it worked out. Why do you want to pass it at all? What will it give you?

n
nat.mih 09.01.22

altair775
A T-shirt is unlocked for passing the flight school for gold.

J
John14b 09.01.22

Asttiac