3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firkax 09.01.22 10:53 pm

Necromancer pvp discussion (Diablo 2)

SergeyS1988
Bez enigmi mnogie sborki voobwe neigrabilni, konew mojno igrat bva pod fort + wm ili hamami v lione, no tot je drul i nekor bez eni budet prosto miwen'y.

hmm, and this is what the necr player says,
such phrases just show the general skill of those who are used to playing only in enigmas
and I want to ask - have you watched the necr version without eni versus the enemy in eni or both without enigmas?

for the other, there are also quite normal options, not against everyone, of course, but who can defeat someone (and against everyone - this is imba, which just should not be)
119 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

PROBAtw a
little later I will explain why, summing up the results of the first session of the Congress

firkax
Nekr without eni versus nekra in eni is death in bone prison. If both nekras are not using bone prison, then it is just death.

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

nekr bez eni eto bez wansov vs asi v eni, ti prosto budew postoyanno pod mb, esli poopitnee budew postoyanno na wcg, bez wansov protiv bolee menee opitnogo drulya, bez wansov protiv barba v eni.
i eto ne u4itivau vseh plusov na eni tipa frw / str / skill.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

SergeiS1988
with a drul just may not be so obvious, but on the rivers it is not possible to fish and not to push,
and on mistakes in the attack it can turn out to be caught,
and in the area it is far from the fact that the necr will fall,
but so yes, in any, it is more pleasant, in it he even the pancake runs faster,

but all the same, in the lags of the pg necr, even in eni, it will more often fall from the other than drain it

P
PROBAtw 09.01.22

What's the point of writing to him, you could just as well write to the P2G2 bot, which offers to subscribe to the game and distributes automatic messages: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

PROBAtw
bot p2g2 can no longer be written, it IGNORES: D
"You are ignored by this user"

and the meaning of writing is not to him, but to him, but only to read others
to reduce the harmful effects of his posts

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
drulya mojno lovit esli on ne budet znat budew ti li tp ili budew vibegat iz pod nego, a esli drul budet znat wo ti tolko mojew begat to bistro k etomu prilov4itsa.

tak to begauwii nekr mojet zastav v rasploh, no eto tolko esli est vozmojnost 4eredovat beg s tp.

S
SergeyS1988 09.01.22

upd da u bez tp ne real derjat glinu na cebe i fire golema vozle cebya vs togo ge hama,

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

SergeiS1988
I never flew out from under the bucket, because it is fraught, always only running,
but after the runout it is really tp, so xs
played without local lags, so once again not even xs, but sadness

In general, necr will be really flawed without eni, and this is far from the first build in the queue for development for a reduced budget.

upd The
spoiler here is a boor necr without a tp, nevertheless,
if he does not play according to fair, then he even puts the
correct defspam decides, and desync is a pretty predictable thing to
name necr unless an inexperienced hamer, since the norms of necro have a perfect reaction to this matter, and the hamer falls or drags out badly immediately after such a case
I propose to discuss which enchantments have significant potential to reduce the cost of assembly.

T
T-fox 09.01.22

RainInTheNight Pvp skill
with charges and without block
So what could that skill necr show? Stupidly TP for 5 screens and spam spiritists. I don’t want to say that he is a noob or something, he just could not show any skill due to the lack of a block, like anyone else in his place. On the video, I saw some kind of firkonekra (no offense to that, I would have played or played like that myself), no more.
I am already silent about the fact that clay and charges are prohibited, only because you, apparently, are satisfied with everything.

N
Naww 09.01.22

T-Fox
On the video, I saw some kind of firconer

A necr, in principle, is a bowserk, only with a block and bon armor instead of es. At least in the form in which most of them play. Therefore, I often do not understand why everyone is so dirty about the firm, if there is a character that looks ugly like a bousorku, but at the same time his tp + ga (or bspirit, if it is of principle for you) is completely used on the air, and is not considered bad form.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

Naww
At least the way most people play them.
it is the
intellectual majority of
necr that very normally pushes melee players from a distance of 0.5-1 screen,
but, again, those raised on a peg "top necro" prefer to wear SHOCKO, HOTO and HOMO, and flick with hedgehogs from an overlapping distance

T
T-fox 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
necr very normally pushes melee players from a distance of 0.5-1 screen
Da ti videl kak Rain igraet, on pod temi je spidami, 4to i Proba, navern. Na takom rasstoyanii mojet okazatsa 4erevato. =)

PSRain, Proba. poconi, ne v obidy, no vi deistvitelno rezkie, kak ponos. Tolko ne zlites' na menya, ya ji wy4y =)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

T-Fox
is also fraught with passivation, you can suddenly start using luk, pisat 'translitom ti kakuyu-to erundu napisal ofc, sm vishe

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

T-Fox
You do not see all the chips)) pvp without a block is much more dynamic than when only ow takes nekra))
And by the way, without a block, you can show a skill better than with a block, while not too passive, and sometimes even attack, I think rain will not let you lie ))

T
T-fox 09.01.22

ZRDn
Zapiwite video gde rain bobrom bydet gonyatsa za tvoim necrom, ya posmotru vozmojna li tvoya rozovaya fignya o nepassive bezblo4kami.

f
firkax 09.01.22

Naww
Therefore, I often do not understand why everyone is so dirty about the firm, if there is a character that looks ugly like a bowserk.

Actually, not all. It's just that some people realize the futility of their aggression against me and they get even more aggression from this. Well, the normal ones do not aggro at all.

The characters are really similar in many ways, and all sorts of rains are just campaigning for passive-nekra, which is doubly surprising. But such a mess in the minds of the negative is a normal phenomenon and I have not been surprised at it for a long time.
There is also a big difference - the bov forty is not at all the kind of charm that needs to chase victories in pvp, and indeed do anything with the desire to win someone. An example of such an absurdity (bov-sorka for the sake of pvp victories) is dukasha, in my opinion everyone knows how inadequate it is. Unlike nekra, which is very even for pvp.

s
spambot575123 09.01.22

firkax
Isn't dukasha your friend?

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

T-Fox
well, it's not for me, but for Rain, he sees the channel on youtube. And even that video is just a win cuts, it hurts, then it shouldn't be perceived as a hopelessness for blockless necroes, because it's stupid, most of necro's victories did not get on the air)

T
T-fox 09.01.22

ZRDn
I didn’t say that if there is no block, then it will immediately merge. I said that if he is without a block, and a sharp barb comes out against him, then the boner will play like this: we fly away for 5 screens, spam, the bar appears on the map, we fly away for 5 screens, spam, the bar appears, we repeat the actions.
And let Rain correct me if someone defeated him without using the template I indicated above. Although I won't believe it. =)

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

a clear transition to personalities (fanaticism)
offended the firm, poured into the hole: S
and he, in response, removed the word "bild" in the title of the next topic; D
oh, no, he's a simple player .. ((