3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firkax 09.01.22 10:53 pm

Necromancer pvp discussion (Diablo 2)

SergeyS1988
Bez enigmi mnogie sborki voobwe neigrabilni, konew mojno igrat bva pod fort + wm ili hamami v lione, no tot je drul i nekor bez eni budet prosto miwen'y.

hmm, and this is what the necr player says,
such phrases just show the general skill of those who are used to playing only in enigmas
and I want to ask - have you watched the necr version without eni versus the enemy in eni or both without enigmas?

for the other, there are also quite normal options, not against everyone, of course, but who can defeat someone (and against everyone - this is imba, which just should not be)
119 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

T-Fox
It is good to let one or two spirits under your feet (or to the place where the barb will fly according to you) and do all this at a distance of two screens so that a wagon of 2-4 spirits can follow it, then you throw a couple of cells at it and you dive in them, the bar begins to do triww on you, but most of the blows will go to the bones and you calmly fly out, and that carriage crashes into it, the main thing is to do it quickly and unexpectedly, so that the barb does not have time to swallow and hit with a zerk, well, and the subwoofer itself on time cast armor, oak and golem, since without a block only they allow you to survive under the first two wws. In general, this all makes the game for nekra more difficult, and pvp more dynamic, because if you delay, you can assume that you have been rolled out)
And the most important thing is that here the random block will already be unimportant (which works as it wants), everything is shifted to your hands ...))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

T-Fox
I didn’t play with Rain, but I played with another good beaver - Denisa, D_S was like he was called on pg. In a non-block assembly and without DR. In this pvp, it is not necessary to flee, I would even say ineffective, not to mention that it is not interesting. You just need to feel the distance well, as in martial arts. Good from the word very good. And then everything is the same as in the SS blocker, only half the screen farther and faster. The speed of reaction and the sense of distance of the nekra in this pvp is absolutely everything. But it won't work on pg, since the slightest lag of a server or channel spoils the whole game, but here, alas, there are a lot of them so far. So I wouldn't be surprised that the only tactic would be liabilities.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG] I
totally agree, but about the lags on the server, this is already individual, fika probably doesn’t lag at all))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

ZRDn The
server itself still lags for a number of technical reasons that are not related to the Internet or the hardware used. So, for now, alas.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
well, I don’t know ... I seemed to have norms, of course, sometimes ww would hang there, or leap would do it in place, but not too often even with ping 40-180 ~

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

ZRDn
well, these jams for a non-passive nonblock are deaths
, one death for jams
ping has nothing to do with it

T
T-fox 09.01.22

In fact, I assume that that barb on the video will either fold you, or you will start playing pvp in 5 screens. But as I said, I can only guess. There was more than one necr on the video, but everyone played as one, according to a template, and I doubt that in those rounds that were not included in the video, something in their tactics was different.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
well, I'm talking about the bar, but with necro, like on any other caster, it didn't seem to lag at all, well, mb will slip through one or two lags for the whole day and that's all ... but I won't say for sure since I played on pg necro two years ago, and so mostly a bar.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

T-Fox
They all played in different ways, look better, the first necr (me;)) flew mostly on one heel of 2-3 screens, the second necr flew away and used cells, and a third, as you say, flew away in 5 screens))
And by the way, don't judge strictly;) I'm just starting to learn about os without blocky nekra there. Before the recording, on the same day I remember how categorically I refused to use the oak)) but with the oak I still sometimes took out about 1 out of 5-10 rounds, but right now, when the last time we ran with the rain, we had 50/50 ~

T
T-fox 09.01.22

Yes, you all played the same way. One only left the cages, but played the same way.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

T-Fox
nd ... but in my opinion there is a difference when you fly at a distance of 2-3 screens and try to lure him into spirits (1ncr) or when you put cages in the hope that they will cover you from ww (2ncr) or when you fly out of bounds maps to bring down the lock (3ncr). In general, there are three completely different tactics, I don’t know why you don’t see the difference ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

T-Fox
In fact, I assume that that barb on the video will either lay you down, or you will start playing pvp in 5 screens.
On pg - yes.

T
T-fox 09.01.22

ZRDn
I'm tired of arguing. We pour from empty to empty. My opinion is that the first skedaddle as much as possible, the second skidded as much as possible and the third skidded as much as possible. You think the tactics are fundamentally different. Let's decide on this. Do you think that pvp with a block is nouveau, but I think that pvp without a block is dust in the eyes and an excuse for spam-passive tactics. I suggest not to try to persuade each other that you are right, but simply to remain each with his own opinion.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

T-Fox
Do you think that pvp with a block is nouveau?
It's a mistake here) it's just another pvp, with different tactics, but not as nubism;)
My opinion is that the first skidded as much as possible, the second skidded as much as possible and the third skidded what is urine
Yes, skidded, only the first skidded at a distance of 2-3 screens, the second a little further, and the third skidded even further to knock down the lock. By the way, you yourself (as well as almost any pg necr) do no worse, only blocky ones. And the barb is unlikely to lam behind the blocky necro (well, except for the Rain, he is good at finishing the blocky necro with a mirror;)), thereby giving him time to throw in a bunch of invisibles, and when the barb flies up, the necr will fly off and all over again))
So in this sense, I do not see much difference (except that without a block, the barb does not give invisibles. spirits let D only save blocky nekra with random, and non-block save hands!
And you know me, it makes no sense for me to tell you that non-block necr drags no worse than block necr if it were not so. It's just that non-block is radically different from the block one and you just need to get used to it, and if you didn't succeed in the first few days, then this does not mean that non-block is hopeless if they are not satisfied in 5 screens ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

ZRDn
And I do the main damage with spears. The use of only spiritualists is the first sign of a noob brought up in the lagorealii of pg.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Well, it's good to do it with blocky necro when the bar runs off after doing a single ww to hang ow or just at close distances. But it is possible without the block, if the bar spins a long ww or after the reception which I described above, that is, it flew out of the baud ww and immediately one spear into the bar, but here, yes, you do not stand and do not shoot as the summons will scatter and you can, it will be possible to lay down with one successful ww, and at close distances it is already more difficult here, since they are usually too close))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

ZRDn
Do you need a special reason to throw a stick at a beaver? I don’t need it. Fortunately, the spear flies quickly and accurately.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG] it
’s not that it’s a matter of reason, just when you play without blocky, then here you’re in lock almost all the time, but if the bar does TP just next to it, then ofc is a sin not to throw a stick))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

ZRDn
Which one is still in lock? If you are in lock, then you are generally contraindicated to cast anything, except for the TP. And yes, necr, which allows a woman to regularly ride on her own, is bad. Even blocky.

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
You probably did not find that video) I repeat once again, bvn is fundamentally different between when there is a necr with a block and when without. When the necr is without a block, then the main task for the bar is not to let him let in a lot of spiritualists. But there is enough time between the locks to start up 1 spirit, spar or a pack of teeth, that is, use the lock of the bar, and not fly from it all over the bm, but again, it must be done so that it is more difficult for the bar to visit, that is, not how not in a straight line and at the same time, the fewer "heels" on which you run, the less there will be a spread of spiritists ...))