3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firkax 09.01.22 10:53 pm

Necromancer pvp discussion (Diablo 2)

SergeyS1988
Bez enigmi mnogie sborki voobwe neigrabilni, konew mojno igrat bva pod fort + wm ili hamami v lione, no tot je drul i nekor bez eni budet prosto miwen'y.

hmm, and this is what the necr player says,
such phrases just show the general skill of those who are used to playing only in enigmas
and I want to ask - have you watched the necr version without eni versus the enemy in eni or both without enigmas?

for the other, there are also quite normal options, not against everyone, of course, but who can defeat someone (and against everyone - this is imba, which just should not be)
119 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 09.01.22

RainInTheNight, small stuck on the vidos, periodically jabbing his finger towards the orb with mana (!) And shouting "bam!"

T
Torum. 09.01.22

Big Andrey
Correct play of necro against a druid cannot be called a passive. Throwing hedgehogs over five screens is a liability, you can never kill a druid in such a way.

NoneOne2010
Exclusive use of spirit in all duels is nubism. However, you can call your own inability to use spir in the game as a boner, because no one will kill you because it is convenient for you to play like a passive noob.

PS you can not write anything else, the fable of the inhabitant of low pvp and from the firm enough.

p
pirya 09.01.22

How to play the spears, when, when using them, the screen starts to lag: black blinking, inhibited response, in general, some glitches, and what is connected with it is not clear. But I suspect that the server is lagging, how to fix it is also unknown.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.01.22

pirya for
sure tricks Firka
only passive, only hardcore

3m3m 09.01.22

Firk xochet zapystit firko-sorky v massi, posredstvom lagania serva, chtobi ego spamawii ga raznosil passiv kak nekii t-virus))), tochnee p-virus)

g
gpyr 09.01.22

542 megapixels for non-blocky nest. Hello Bratello!
Vaughn KVR refused my nekra (which I gave him to play) because he has 444 megapixels in the block, and even trawled me for half a year, a bastard, and continues to do it! Eternal PC to him !!!

g
gpyr 09.01.22

I dug up screenshots from the "early" azaza; D

T
Torum. 09.01.22

pirya
I have never noticed such an effect when using a spiral. And so this is quite a common state when I play pvp on pg.

gpyr
Boner leaked telehammer to zero? It is immediately obvious that he is a professional pvp analyst.

a
annortheone 09.01.22

Not only everyone can watch, very few people can do it:

Z
ZRDn 09.01.22

greenstyle
few people can jump on wagons made of spirit? ) yes, you can't argue here))

Q
QLinkee 09.01.22

greenstyle Do you mow
under the firm? Why are you lowering your posts?

a
annortheone 09.01.22

QLinkee
This is for him to see how it looks from the outside.

B
Big Andrew 09.01.22

Torum.
When pvp drulya, first there is an average and long distance in order to knock down the zoo and then there is a maximum average distance (so that you can not run to escape the spears). Compared to how the necr should play against the amazon (it’s stupid to hang on it through the locks), this can be called a passive.
SergeyS1988
I agree. The underdarb ZRDN was a top-tier that season.

T
T-fox 09.01.22

Big Andrei
Hello kreposorka, why did you stick to krepobarb =)

B
Big Andrew 09.01.22

T-Fox
Hello, Voldemar :) Why did you stick to me, why did I stick to him?

Q
QLinkee 09.01.22

Why not yet?

T
T-fox 09.01.22

QLinkee
Because he's a hemmer who plays a berb.

T
T-fox 09.01.22

gpyr
542 megapixels for the blockless nekra. Hello Bratello!
Vaughn KVR refused my nekra (which I gave him to play) because he has 444 megapixels in the block, and even trawled me for half a year, a bastard, and continues to do it! Eternal PC to him !!!

Yes, I didn’t troll you for half a year, and I stopped playing it because it was rezet =)

g
gpyr 09.01.22

T-Fox
Justifying means GUILTY !!!! 11