3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scareproof 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Suspicious sounds coming from houses (Grand Theft Auto 3)

It seems that there hasn't been a bazaar on this topic yet. And it's a pity - the Temka is interesting ... The

trick is that we can hear various sounds near certain houses. If you walk around Libetri. then you can hear a lot of interesting things.

There are tons of houses and other objects that make sounds.

Example number of times:

- Mission, where we drive up to pick up Misty and take to Joey. We drive up to the house and signal. Here, near this very house, we can hear club music.

I will give a bunch of examples later. Bring your own.
117 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Someone's muffled voice sounds in Misty's house, but some of the words are not intelligible ... All that I could make out from this voice is You, shut up, shut up & Bastards ... So and so ... But this can only be heard on Portland, because the most developed island ... There are many features ... The other two were created in a hurry ...

B
Bleed on me 09.01.22

By the way, I recommend listening to the sounds coming at night from the club next to Luigi's ... Apparently, it offers special types of entertainment ...
Also, I remember there was a conversation about Darkel's laughter ... Allegedly, it is heard when you are especially active in the city ...

U
User 81994 09.01.22

This is not Darkel's laugh. It's just a hysterical laugh.

s
scareproof 09.01.22

LAUGHTER DARKEL ?????? Cool ... I have to listen ...
Luigi has a theme ...
Near Misty's house I have a CONSTANT play of tubers ... no, I don’t deny, maybe he plays from the clubs that are nearby ... we need to check.

s
scareproof 09.01.22

people, I was wrong.

at Misty's house there is really some kind of male voice.

but in the same area, where Stallion is ALWAYS parked, the tuber is playing there.

B
Black Hole-PG 09.01.22

Yes there is just a party at someone else's .. I also heard

s
scareproof 09.01.22

some kind of Jazz sounds at the Salvatore estate.

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

No, the tuber sounds in the air, just nowhere. You can hear it walking along the sidewalk. An orgy is heard in the clubs adjacent to Luigi. So the inscriptions read ... Still heard from the school door, in Portland during Luigi's last mission ...

C
Crocodildo 09.01.22

some kind of Jazz sounds at the Salvatore estate.
This music reminds me a bit of the main theme of a three-ruble note ...

t
tmi 09.01.22

"Salvatore manor in sound to some jazz.
This Muzychko bit like the main theme treshki ..."
Jazz does not sound nearly as well soma usadme ... MuzÑ–ka in the style of the Italian Mafia ...

s
scareproof 09.01.22

well, yes, in the estate itself. there is still a place, a little further than the callahan bridge, in trenton. liberty sawmills is called. and so. there, a sound is heard from the building, as if someone is hitting a piece of iron with a hammer, about every three seconds.

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

No, you can actually hear a saw there ... How it cuts a tree ...

PS. Hmm, what else do we have?

G
GenocYd from the bath 09.01.22

There really is a tuber sound at Misty's house.

t
tmi 09.01.22

I have never listened to the sounds of this city, but you intrigued me - I will find something interesting and I will definitely post it ...

X
XAOs 09.01.22

This garbage, as far as I remember, was discussed in "secrets and gags."

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Yes ... And here we still think about chёnit ...
Here is the sound: The noise of the dam in Shoreside ...

PS. CR3M4T0R - Are you talking about your balls or what?

O
Orto Dogge 09.01.22

CR3M4T0R, great publicity stunt ... When are you performing?

s
scareproof 09.01.22

OrtoDogg - +100 ...

EVERYTHING was discussed in secrets and gags !! And here we only

detect sounds ... Canadian, where did you hear the SAW there ??? there is someone specifically FORMING IRON, anyway !! Only very SLOWLY! Climb up to the top of this building (it's not so easy - you need to jump on a springboard, then go further on foot along the DULL roof in the form of a ladder lying in a horizontal position ...) there and listen.

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

scareproof
Okay, let's go ... I put a truck there, and on it over the fence, and then on the sand on the roof, ultrasound, took the armor ... Well, the package ...

s
scareproof 09.01.22

oo-oo-oo ... there you can just jump over ...
well, okay, let's go.