3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scareproof 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Suspicious sounds coming from houses (Grand Theft Auto 3)

It seems that there hasn't been a bazaar on this topic yet. And it's a pity - the Temka is interesting ... The

trick is that we can hear various sounds near certain houses. If you walk around Libetri. then you can hear a lot of interesting things.

There are tons of houses and other objects that make sounds.

Example number of times:

- Mission, where we drive up to pick up Misty and take to Joey. We drive up to the house and signal. Here, near this very house, we can hear club music.

I will give a bunch of examples later. Bring your own.
117 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Yes, forget it ...

S
Steve fox 09.01.22

And by the way, there is actually a darkel laugh. I scored six stars an hour ago, and started killing everyone on the tank. First, just laughter, and then it’s not clear what ...

O
Orto Dogge 09.01.22

Cry. Crushed grandfather, woodpecker.

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Hmm ... Actually, I heard hysterical laughter when the special forces overwhelmed me ... Darkel's laugh can't come from nowhere, so we don’t know what he (Darkel) is like ...

B
Bleed on me 09.01.22

By his appearance ... it is quite possible to make an assumption ... Your old schizophrenic is not associated with such an eerie laugh ... ???

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Okay, explain to me why you think that this is an idotic hysterical dying laugh, from where is Darkel's laughter?

O
Orto Dogge 09.01.22

Because Darkel is a somewhat mythical character, libertistic folklore. Since his old face itself was not allowed to be inserted into the game, it remained for the Rockstar to make him just a myth about the real cruelty of GTA3, and leave his laughter. Do you think how did you find out about Darkel? Essesno Rokstarovtsy issued. Here is a laugh and a mention of it.
By the way, laughter is not heard from the special forces, I remember a long time ago he threw the Molotovs into the crowd and heard laughter. I thought from the main character, in general.

G
Genoc1de 09.01.22

Ortho Dogg, right. I heard that laugh too. Who wouldn't let Darkel's face be inserted into the game? _It's because of September 11 or something ...

C
Crocodildo 09.01.22

Is it not something, namely because of this ...

G
Genoc1de 09.01.22

Good prideraTsa! ... Bin Laden, stsuko, screwed up ...

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

I still think that this is just the panicky laugh of the same crowd ... I personally did not hear this laugh, although I shot so many heads, and only heard it from the special forces, which drove their own van ...

O
Orto Dogge 09.01.22

I think it's either the crowd or Claude or Darkel. And the criterion for admission to special forces is already enough to revise a sense of panic humor.

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Well, I think we will never recognize it ...

O
Orto Dogge 09.01.22

Not only homosexuals, heterosexuals will not recognize this either, stop talking for yourself, Killa!

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

What is it to you? Don't like it, don't bark ... Besides, only you are a fagot here ...

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Just about, there is some kind of muddiness ...

O
Orto dogge 09.01.22

In your relationship with Constantine, nasty?

O
Orto dogge 09.01.22

And I remain so! But your love with the moron is a great reason for ridicule!

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Dingo, did you try to fight with yourself?

s
scareproof 09.01.22

well good, huh ??

By the way, have you heard the standard noise of the city? in my opinion, cool ... for real ... by the

way, there are puddles on Stonton near the place of maturation. So - you walk on them and hear the water splashing ... however, it splashes as if you were running along the river bank ... unnatural .... listen.

By the way, I have a question, why when you walk around the ghost town (I mean, when the mod is put on the bridge) you can't hear the noise of the city ??